View Poll Results: what type is Elon Musk?

Voters
81. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE (ENTp)

17 20.99%
  • SEI (ISFp)

0 0%
  • ESE (ESFj)

0 0%
  • LII (INTj)

3 3.70%
  • SLE (ESTp)

0 0%
  • IEI (INFp)

0 0%
  • EIE (ENFj)

1 1.23%
  • LSI (ISTj)

17 20.99%
  • SEE (ESFp)

1 1.23%
  • ILI (INTp)

8 9.88%
  • LIE (ENTj)

36 44.44%
  • ESI (ISFj)

0 0%
  • IEE (ENFp)

0 0%
  • SLI (ISTp)

0 0%
  • LSE (ESTj)

0 0%
  • EII (INFj)

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Elon Musk

Hybrid View

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For some year now I have had him as being ILI. Why ILI and not LIE? Mostly because of demonstrative Ti. One thing I notice from him is when he get a question or is starting to explain something he get silent for a while and then start from an end which he picks. It is like he is telling a story of logic which lead him to the explanation to why. The character of his Se does not strike me very LIE. And there was one interview he had with an EIE that gave me the supervisor ITR vibes. Whatever type he is a very futuristic guy.

In the Socion the ILI is told of as being the one who collect knowledge of the past to apply it in the now and to the future. Kind of the guy who find pieces and build something with the already known for a long time and make it more efficient and fully optimized.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerfadder View Post
    For some year now I have had him as being ILI. Why ILI and not LIE? Mostly because of demonstrative Ti. One thing I notice from him is when he get a question or is starting to explain something he get silent for a while and then start from an end which he picks. It is like he is telling a story of logic which lead him to the explanation to why. The character of his Se does not strike me very LIE. And there was one interview he had with an EIE that gave me the supervisor ITR vibes. Whatever type he is a very futuristic guy.

In the Socion the ILI is told of as being the one who collect knowledge of the past to apply it in the now and to the future. Kind of the guy who find pieces and build something with the already known for a long time and make it more efficient and fully optimized.
    I see lots of LIE typings here, and LIE certainly seems possible. I think ILI is also possible though. I haven't really seen enough (honestly I don't really give a shit about famous people's types) to decide which I think is more likely.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good points. Just searched for this thread because I realize I really like this guy. He does do a lot of explaining with Ti but couldn't demo Ne do the same?

. Like Zuckerberg is all about racing ahead full speed with AI and Musk is talking more about the future and the problems it could create. Connecting it to many things. He is contemplative. Zuckerberg is simple compared to him. Musk has such a wider angle. Sees so much bigger. Like he said, I am not prescribing things, I am predicting them. Which almost sounds Fe. There are no personal ethics at all. Zuckerberg is more prescriptive. More activist. Musk is talking logically about things and zuckerberg has a simple appeal to emotion.

I agree with just about everything he says:

I also heard that Se HA upholds obligations. It must. Like people giving people discounts on Tesla cars angered him. Nobody gets a discount. Not him. His family. Or friends. Nobody. And I don't think it is because of greed but fairness. He doesn't seem like Ne ignoring and has servicable Fe. Though Ti ignoring also makes little sense for him. who knows lol
    Last edited by Tearsofaclown; 07-30-2017 at 09:20 PM.
    "And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it, and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them."

TIM
    LIE-3Te
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do LIEs not collect knowledge and apply it? I'm pretty sure both types do that.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fake Intellectual View Post
    Do LIEs not collect knowledge and apply it? I'm pretty sure both types do that.
    it's usual activity for all Te egos