Quote Originally Posted by End View Post
As an ILI I can see how it all happened. Comfort on the cheep, but not if we turn heads because of it. Must not stand out, that's the job of our partner. We like to run things from the shadows. We got pride yeah, but we don't like being "fashionable" in a way that brings us into the spotlight of the average person. We don't wanna be the center of attention, that's for our SEE duals. That's what they want, and that's what we help them get. All eyes on the SEE god/goddess! Pay no attention to the ILI behind the curtain .
True, we wear "behind the scenes" kind of stuff. Lol at the SEE part, they do sport some flashy and sparkly styles, depending on the subtype. SEE-Se literally glows sometimes, it fits their aura. They can pull off pink and bright red like it's nothing. And yellow, oh myyy. <3 SEE-Fi is a bit more modest in their choices and prefers more refined combinations, I know one who likes geometric black & white prints. What I noticed about SEEs in general, their faces are basically made for wearing hats.