Thread: Your Imago

TIM
    ESTp 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hag View Post
    I find my "Imago" neatly correlates with EIE insofar as one's imago is their ideal partner.

All of the character traits I find attractive are embodied in this type: intense, authoritative, magnanimous, arrogant, passionate, well-spoken, jealous, etc... as well as their darker aspects.
    So u diggin carolus too i hope ull happily live ever after @Carolus

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Olimpia View Post
    I guess this could explain the mistyping that occurs when we portray our duals, we think of our Imago and fail to see that the duals under our eyes are not those images.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    700 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Instead of starting the day with news of the world and burning through my bullshit-tolerance reserves, I googled images of beautiful women this morning and one face stood out (indicating an Imago ), which led me to this page:

https://www.praguepost.com/fashion/5...n-in-the-world

Paulina Porizkova is Czech, and at 51 still looks great, but I think it is her bone structure and her eyes that I noticed. She has a regal (like my ex) and beautiful (like my duals) face, and there is something about her that reminds me of my female family members, who are also half- or entirely Czech.

Five stars.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

+: Intelligent, valued education, compassionate

-: Abusive, violent, critical, spiritually and mentally empty, petty, reactionary, arrogant, pretentious, gluttonous, people-pleasing, repressed, repressive, not introspective

What I wanted most as a child and didn't get was for my father to die. Freudian.

As a child, I had these negative feelings over and over again: that I was trapped; that I was inhuman or subhuman; that I wanted to escape; that people were intellectually and morally disgusting; that I wanted to die, or else leave human society forever.

The positive traits I definitely care about in a partner. The negative ones I assume I should want the opposite (and do). The bolded negative traits are also traits that I struggle with myself.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234