Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: H3H3 (Ethan and Hila)

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ethan is either SEE or IEE. Leaning towards the latter.

Hila might be a gamma introvert. She's got the gamma female bedroom eyes.

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think he's SEE, can't really see Ne, he's focused, uses his body to create content, has this prankish attitude that I think is typical of Se, and he's very opinionated, which Ne can be too, but not to this extent and in this way. Deff ethical over logical.

She could be an IEI instead, too smiley for a serious T type, too "let it be" with all the jokes to be the critic, looks like someone who need to be told what to do= Ni > Si.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Ethan - IEI
    Hila - ILE

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

ethan is sp/so 6, hila seems 5 with a 9 fix

@Sol how the hell is that woman an extrovert

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    525 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Sol ILE is a really bizarre typing for Hila. Care to explain that one?

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    @Sol ILE is a really bizarre typing for Hila. Care to explain that one?
    bizarre is for noobs to call so my opinions
    used nonverbal method

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by india View Post
    @Sol how the hell is that woman an extrovert
    by the same way like you - F, but not T

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    Ethan - IEI
    Hila - ILE
    what do you think of this video?:

Quote Originally Posted by soundofconfusion View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRXr7zB5M2A

in this video (at 4:40), Ethan describes Hila as a "very sane, down-to-earth rational person".
    that seems like the complete opposite of an ILE.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ooo View Post
    I think he's SEE, can't really see Ne, he's focused, uses his body to create content, has this prankish attitude that I think is typical of Se, and he's very opinionated, which Ne can be too, but not to this extent and in this way. Deff ethical over logical.
    I've never seen him use any pressure on anyone. he doesn't seem to care about his status or money in general. he has a very goofy childlike kind of humor. in his podcasts, he's mostly calmy explaining his opinion instead of generating excitement. I don't think he values Se.

here's a video of jake paul (SEE) as an example of the differences between him and Ethan (IEE)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDFh-ocrBkQ

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i had to stop jake paul's video after 3 sec for the levels of annoyance, lol. ok, if he's a SEE (?) i can see the difference, but jake is the worst use of Se you can see, so the other (h3than) can be its best expression. not all SEEs have the mind and swag of an idiotic jake paul, luckily. btw, where is jake applying pressure on anyone? and how is Se directly related to money? jake's famous for pushing his poor ideas beyond what is respect and good taste, that just talks about how immature he is, and perhaps about a Ti>Fi preference. Hethan is a very nice person who does all sorts of crazy silly things, in respect of all and of his own values Fi>Ti. talking about the things one ponders about doesn't automatically make one a N, he's about factual objective things, not imaginative flights.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i had to stop jake paul's video after 3 sec for the levels of annoyance, lol. ok, if he's a SEE (?) i can see the difference, but jake is the worst use of Se you can see, so the other (h3than) can be its best expression. not all SEEs have the mind and swag of an idiotic jake paul, luckily. btw, where is jake applying pressure on anyone? and how is Se directly related to money? jake's famous for pushing his poor ideas beyond what is respect and good taste, that just talks about how immature he is, and perhaps about a Ti>Fi preference. Hethan is a very nice person who does all sorts of crazy silly things, in respect of all and of his own values Fi>Ti. talking about the things one ponders about doesn't automatically make one a N, he's about factual objective things, not imaginative flights.
    Se cares about money, fame, status, how much influence you have over other people etc., pushing people to get what you want (I remember watching a video a long time ago where jake's team complained about how pushy he his towards his friends to get what he wants). jake is an extreme example of an SEE I will give you that, but you can observe the same behaviour in other SEE youtubers, too. logan paul is also extremly similar:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCsVKbha2EU

Ne makes much more sense for ethan. his ideas are not as pragmatic, and he often criticizes materialistic people, like this pastor for example (who I funnily think is an SEE) edit: I mean the guy with the red shirt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiJE3XPu1XA

he has these intuitive insights that make him look behind the curtain of what a person really is

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

that seems like the complete opposite of an ILE.
    > Ethan describes Hila as a "very sane, down-to-earth rational person"

this reminds how F type may perceive suplementing T type

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Se cares about money, fame, status, how much influence you have over other people etc., pushing people to get what you want (I remember watching a video a long time ago where jake's team complained about how pushy he his towards his friends to get what he wants). jake is an extreme example of an SEE I will give you that, but you can observe the same behaviour in other SEE youtubers, too. logan paul is also extremly similar:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCsVKbha2EU

Ne makes much more sense for ethan. his ideas are not as pragmatic, and he often criticizes materialistic people, like this pastor for example (who I funnily think is an SEE)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiJE3XPu1XA

he has these intuitive insights that make him look behind the curtain of what a person really is
    blah I love SEE people in real life and they're nothing like those fake ass baked youtubers. most of them I mistook for IEEs, aha, but they're actually not.

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol@using youtubers as examples btw

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

or maybe ethan perceive hila this way because she actually is like that?

lol@using youtubers as examples btw
    instead of loling at me, it would have been better if you explained why you think he uses Se as base function (he uses his body for his jokes is not a great example), but whatever.

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

instead of loling at me, it would have been better if you explained why you think he uses Se as base function (he uses his body for his jokes is not a great example), but whatever.
    I wasn't lolling at you, but at the idea that we can have a real image of the famous youtubers through their videos. as you've referenced the pushiness of jake paul from outside sources claiming this and that, do you have the same for ethan? aha, we don't know how ethan behaves off show. actually it doesn't matter, it's ok to type people on youtube, just realize what you see is constructed more so than in real life. Se is no just pushing, that's one of the deviances of unhealthy Se, good Se is about willpower, strong focus, proper awareness and control of the outside world. I've already mentioned these qualities above btw, and yes, using one's body in a consistent way is Se too, since they're in touch with the real sensual world (their body too) better than anyone.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

the idea that we can have a real image of the famous youtubers through their videos
    VI efficiency was proved experimentally (on youtube bloggers). average 17% typing match, what comparable with IRL interview of SRT-99. This image is real enough for typing, at least.
    It's also needs skills to use VI good.

T methods for any offline typing or without special typing materials - when you know a little and not all is trusty about a human - seem as more doubtful.
    And when a human knows types theory - specific typing info alike tests and questionnaires loose much of usefulness. Then VI is better way also, at least as the main method.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I feel like there's a confusion of what Se actually is. it's a very instinctive function that aims to make an impact on the real world by all means, this also includes using force to move people around, sometimes in a very aggressive way that is uncomfortable for others. I've never seen Ethan behave like that in any way. here's a description of Se as base function from Dmitry Golihov, who imo made very insightful comments on each function:

Se as leading function in SLE (ESTp; Zhukov) and SEE (ESFp; Napoleon)

"This person is very self-confident in his abilities, believes that he can do everything. Often makes an impression of a willful person: "what I consider to be right, is right for everyone". Makes an impression of a volitional man - he seems to never have enough space around him, "like a bull in a china shop." If he is endowed with physical strength and stamina, he detests "wimps"; if the opposite and he turned out to be weak then considers all stronger men to be "goons". Often good at handling money, but in this issue can be either too conservative or too cocky. Life is perceived through the prism of power: "who is over whom". To be heard by him, you have to make yourself be respected. Any weakness is seen as a deficiency, so often he can use it to his advantage not seeing anything wrong by it. They are constantly doing something, developing some skills. Usually, their strength is visible to the naked eye, but it is lacking in flexibility, rather it is something monumental and conservative. Always try to be first in any enterprise, and if it doesn't turn out this way this angers them greatly. If their strength and ability are questioned, it may lead to an outbreak of aggression. Potentially - great athletes, but the constant over-evaluation of own abilities is fraught with possible injuries. Preaches the gospel of power and abilities, confident in own external appearance. Asserts his own uniqueness, originality. Sees no need to get someone's approval for a particular action; implements his solutions in a very self-confident manner. Does not hesitate to use force anywhere. Grows angry and irritated if someone has contradicted him and this is usually visible outwardly. Sometimes, he first falls into irritation, and then only afterwards he understands something of what has been said to him. Listens out the opinion of someone else only when he couldn't accomplish something himself or that person is seen as having authority in his eyes. Loves extreme situations as this is a way to prove to himself that he is, he exists. In addition, this makes it easier for him to get approval from society for his actions. First, they'll do something, and only later understand what they had done. Person of action, agency. Inclined towards philosophy of overcoming or at least coping, of victory at all costs "could topple a bear - you're a man." Prefers to win over the opposite sex, to take by siege like a fortress. With this always sure that everything depends only on himself, his power, his capabilities. Hence becomes extremely irritated when he realizes that he has not achieved his goal. His weakest point is inability to understand that in life not everything depends on him alone. Therefore, if such a person does not achieve success in life, he grows very frustrated because at heart he considers himself a failure. Very sure that he looks and dresses well. Find it hard to be in a situation where nothing can be done, nothing can be changed, to be placed in "limbo", to just wait for the right moment for action, not "blurt out" everything at once. They are always accompanied by restless activity, by workaholism. Not a minute without action, which means sometimes the incapacity to stop and think. If there is a pause, then it has to get filled. If they are talking, immediately come up topics of problems and action."

you can believe what you want, but I personally think that Ethan is the opposite of a Se valuing type.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Ethan kind of gives me an impression of SLE'ish IEE.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@soundofconfusion you've made me change my mind, aha, I've been watching some more of his videos, read a bit about him and I guess you're right. perhaps his tourette syndrome was confusing me, and his expressions can be uncommon for a Ne I guess.. I think you're right that he's not focused as much as I thought in appereance and other Se stuff I had overlooked, I watched a couple videos and realized he was dressed like a hobo in all of them and that alone would be untypical for a Se lead.. aha.. and she's probably SLI at this point, a very cute couple.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Troll Nr 007 View Post
    Ethan kind of gives me an impression of SLE'ish IEE.
    so, ILE?

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Perpetual Now View Post
    so, ILE?

I tend to hold on notion that super egos exhibit similar behavioral patterns more than kindred types. One such case is Ben Shapiro and Jordan Peterson.

You should check Alanis Morisette for example. Clearly an IEE who resembles much more SLE tan ILE (although SLE is far fetched).
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I tend to hold on notion that super egos exhibit similar behavioral patterns more than kindred types. One such case is Ben Shapiro and Jordan Peterson.

You should check Alanis Morisette for example. Clearly an IEE who resembles much more SLE tan ILE (although SLE is far fetched).
    You may or may not be aware, and you may or may not think it's bullshit, but Gulenko's cognitive styles puts superegos as sharing the same cognitive style.
    Androgynous Robot Dreamer - Not really human, but good at pretending.

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    blame the merry quadras

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    525 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Troll Nr 007 , what do you type Shapiro & Peterson as? As for superegos being similar though, it might be a matter of perception. Beyond being right-wing sophists they aren’t similar in personality at all IMO.

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@Troll Nr 007 , what do you type Shapiro & Peterson as? As for superegos being similar though, it might be a matter of perception. Beyond being right-wing sophists they aren’t similar in personality at all IMO.
    I think they are pretty similar and I'm not talking about policies. It is in their debate style. Not in their arguments but pure delivery.

That is the way I type people based on similarity if I have to.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LSE and EIE? -> Dialectical-Algorithmic //I know you didn't ask me, but since Troll didn't say, I agree with him and honestly think those are their types.

blame the merry quadras

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    525 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think they are pretty similar and I'm not talking about policies. It is in their debate style. Not in their arguments but pure delivery.

That is the way I type people based on similarity if I have to.
    Haven’t watched many Peterson debate videos, but he seems more reluctant to actually engage with the opponent — he only does “well” if the opponent lets him speak uninterrupted on a different topic than what was brought up to propogate his views and seem intelligent; he’s shit at actually responding to people. Yeah, Shapiro just shouts past his opponents when in a corner, but he at least seems to actually pay attention to the debate.

What similarity do you see?

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    525 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dalek Caan View Post
    LSE and EIE? -> Dialectical-Algorithmic //I know you didn't ask me, but since Troll didn't say, I agree with him and honestly think those are their types.
    I can see LSE for Shapiro; loud and aggressive people are more difficult for me to type. I’ll need to think about EIE for Peterson though. Ni ego seems right, but he’s so gloomy, miserable, and self-aggrandizing I instinctively typed him ILI.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think the guy is ILE and the girl is ESI.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Or how N type sees S type

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I guess I might as well make a case for their types.

I can see LSE for Shapiro; loud and aggressive people are more difficult for me to type.
    Thing with Shapiro, he does three things:
    1. Makes everything a debate.
    2. Looks to win debates by focusing on and contradicting his opponent, rather than necessarily making a good argument himself or analyzing the faults of his own arguments as well.
    3. To summarize the link below - Asserts that the problems and ills of society are basically because of a lack of Judeo-Christian ideals. When he's questioned on the many flaws and examples of this failing in history, he simply defaults back to an "ideal" that we are simply missing (any Christian failures didn't live up to this ideal apparently) - interesting discussion: https://www.vox.com/2019/5/9/1841088...ide-of-history.
    It seems a rather poor idea of ideal Judeo-Christian values that he thinks we were meant to follow, lest we go into something "lesser" with ourselves and society. It's essentially our purpose, otherwise society breaks down in his mind. IMO this is Shapiro's valued Si because it's essentially him pushing an ideal he thinks is best for people to follow. I think points 1 and 2 suggest strong Te however.

I’ll need to think about EIE for Peterson though. Ni ego seems right, but he’s so gloomy, miserable, and self-aggrandizing I instinctively typed him ILI.
    First thing, EIE can certainly be that. It's something I think we can both have in common, except for maybe self-aggrandizing, but maybe that's just an ego thing that anyone can have.

Peterson is very big on talking about dualistic symbolism and human meaning behind works of literature in his lectures, as well as human nature and Jungian psychology and things of that nature. He's always looking underneath the surface so to speak. Points strongly to Ni imo.

His Fe on the other hand is probably more subtle to people because he's generally seemingly calm and collected, trying to get a point across; however, he's frequently animated, seems to kind of want people to get impassioned about what he's saying and seems to get angry or even offended when he senses the person he is talking to is being derisive or not taking him seriously or has some kind of negativity towards him. This is a good example - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTk-69f64KU. Fe types don't really like that. In the same way that Fi forms positive and negative feelings towards people, Fe does too, but more extemporaneously you could say. I also don't get the sense that Peterson is debating with people, but more or less telling them what he thinks or believes is in their best interest. It's more F and much less T imo. But in that link he basically shows his stance that society is built up by the individual through taking individual responsibility for parts of it. That's his whole thing about getting your own life in order and taking responsibility for things because that gives a kind of purpose to life, in his opinion.

The thing I notice similar about them is this idea of "purpose". It seems rather teleological and it does fit with the dialectical-algorithmic cognitive style. It seems fundamentally what they are trying to get across. The other cognitive styles don't seem a very good fit in contrast with that.

blame the merry quadras

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They basically look like they low key hate eachother at this point:

He casually looks at her like he does despise her and the body language when the conversation is about slapping or a hand is being lifted is also pretty noteworthy.

I do think it may be supervision, but i have no clue if it may be LII - IEE, LII - SLE or even IEE - ESI supervision, but this does not seem to be a favorable intertype.

But fuck this, i will not contribute to this place that enables and cherishes bullying against people who challange the status quo, please delete my account. I'm out of this shithole.
    Last edited by Itsme; 11-21-2020 at 10:58 AM.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Itsme View Post
    They basically look like they low key hate eachother at this point:
    interesting. I watched the first 2 minutes of this video just now and had to stop because it felt so awkward.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWewY6k2E3Q

with role Fi, I'm not the kind of person who judges the relationship status of people but I have been wondering how long their relationship will last since I'm internally very sure about their type. (ethan as IEE, hila as SEI, both creative subtypes, so an irrational semi-duality). ethan looks generally pretty miserable and I think the quality of their content dropped significantly. I also internally judged him a little bit for having a child when he openly admitted to being depressed.
    my ideas about socionics:

https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

the section will be updated ever other month or so.

this is a VI thread with IEI examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

and this is a thread with EIE examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...s-EIE-examples

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12