Quote Originally Posted by jaded whore View Post
Not just because of her baby shit, right?
Nope, I mean infantile romance style. My first thought was alpha but I suppose IEE>ILE makes more sense. SEI is good possibility too but only if she is an introverted person.

Typical characteristics of the Infantile romance style

• interest is sparked in partner with positive aesthetic attributes divorced from active, "aggressive" sexuality
  • tend to try to attract partner's interest with joking, goofy or even "strange" behavior
  • try to help partner see the unexpected and fun side of things
  • interest is maintained or cools off according to partner's response to this behavior
  • appreciation for partner who actively cares about the individual's comfort and daily needs
  • neutral with regard to externally admitting who took the initiative in ending a relationship, "power" is seen as unimportant in such matters

This romance style is defined by focus on Ne which is static, irrational, and extroverted, with perceptions focused on possibilities and alternatives to the static present reality, which the individual perceives as intrinsically boring and stagnant. This means that an Infantile sees attraction between two individuals as a static state, also from the point of view of the other person, which he tries to "get moving" by actively thinking of variations of the present static state. This accounts for an Infantile's inclination to focus on the mutual attraction, or particularly the attraction felt by the other person, as connected to that person's being exposed to the unexpected, imaginative, fun, even "weird" side of life, reality, and each other, a behavior that can be described as "childlike". This focus leads to a sort of helplessness regarding his own physical well being as perceived by Si, so he welcomes help from others in that area.