Thread: Seduction Styles by Enneagram Variants

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Seduction Styles by Enneagram Variants

This wasn't written by me but it's pretty good so I'm sharing it here. Comments ? Additions ? Questions?

Sp/Sx and Sx/Sp

The Sexual/Self-preservation and self-preservation/sexual types tend to have a very one-on-one style of seduction. Many times they don't like to seduce people through social groups. However sometimes in a social group they will pull aside a person away from everyone else and have a one on one interaction with an individual. It should be well noted that the sx/sp and sp/sx styles of seductions almost always work best one-on-one. They will quickly create an intense bond between just them and the other individual. The sx/sp and sp/sx style of seduction tends to be very subtle as well and doesn't really come off as in your face.

Sx/So

The Sexual/Social style of seduction is almost like a tiger hunting for prey. The sexual/social style of seduction is very direct and in your face. There is no confusion as to what the sx/so is after. The sx/so style of seduction can either come off as extremely sexy or down-right creepy. With this style of seduction the individual in question goes to a social group and basically steals people out of that social group and makes their own group. Also, they can infiltrate the social group and work through the group to seduce the individual.

So/sx

The Social/Sexual style of seduction also works through the group. However, many times they will want to seduce individuals through the usage of groups. Many times they will try to be liked by the group and win the admiration of the group, and then win the individual that they want to seduce that way. Also, they often enjoy a fairly small group to hang out with as well.

So/sp

I've noticed that the Social/Self-preservation style of seduction almost looks 3w2. The so/sp will try to seduce an individual by convincing them that they are uber successful. They will show off their clout, money, social prestige, and whatnot, and will seduce the individual by impressing them. The also often use the group to meet new people.

Sp/so

Friendly and welcoming yet secretive and intriguing. It is hard to get to know them unless you're in their inner circle. They'll ignore any personal questions or deflect them with an acceptable answer, unless they feel comfortable letting you in though their personal layers. In social situations they keep their real secrets close and share what won't bother them, and will keep their love interests secrets even closer as a sign of their bond.

TIM
    IEI-Fe
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So/Sp and Sp/So

what's a seduction style and how can I make it stop

--

More seriously, I would say I try to impress people but convincing others that I'm super successful isn't really a... flirtation tactic for me. Usually I indicate interest with cheeky and lighthearted flirting, I don't try to get people to admire me and then work backwards or something. "Seduction" to me involves more about paying attention to the other person and fulfilling their under-the-surface needs so that they become ensnared in you. Peacocking it up in hopes that they'll like what you're putting down... eh. That's very specifically 3ish and not So/Spish.
    Phobic So/Sp 6w7 3w2 9w1
    Bit of a comic books nerd, bit of a fashion nerd, a lot of a generalized nerd

TIM
    IEI-Fe
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There seems to be a strange perception in enneagram communities overall that So/Sp = 3w2ish.
    Phobic So/Sp 6w7 3w2 9w1
    Bit of a comic books nerd, bit of a fashion nerd, a lot of a generalized nerd

TIM
    IEI-Ni 1w9 So/Sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Stellafera View Post
    There seems to be a strange perception in enneagram communities overall that So/Sp = 3w2ish.
    Strange and wrong yes.

TIM
    IEI-Ni 1w9 So/Sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From Katherine Fauvre

Pair Bonds and Intimacy:
    SX/SP: needs intimate, exciting, secure bonds
    SX/SO: needs close bonds with mate and personal group of friends
    SO/SX: Needs friendly bonds with mate, groups of friends, and community at large
    SO/SP: Needs friendship in relationship, wants mate to be best friend
    SP/SX: Needs secure bond with mate that is attractive but brings security
    SP/SO: Needs shared drive for security and shared group of friends

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Milo View Post
    This wasn't written by me but it's pretty good so I'm sharing it here. Comments ? Additions ? Questions?

Sp/Sx and Sx/Sp

The Sexual/Self-preservation and self-preservation/sexual types tend to have a very one-on-one style of seduction. Many times they don't like to seduce people through social groups. However sometimes in a social group they will pull aside a person away from everyone else and have a one on one interaction with an individual. It should be well noted that the sx/sp and sp/sx styles of seductions almost always work best one-on-one. They will quickly create an intense bond between just them and the other individual. The sx/sp and sp/sx style of seduction tends to be very subtle as well and doesn't really come off as in your face.

Sx/So

The Sexual/Social style of seduction is almost like a tiger hunting for prey. The sexual/social style of seduction is very direct and in your face. There is no confusion as to what the sx/so is after. The sx/so style of seduction can either come off as extremely sexy or down-right creepy. With this style of seduction the individual in question goes to a social group and basically steals people out of that social group and makes their own group. Also, they can infiltrate the social group and work through the group to seduce the individual.

So/sx

The Social/Sexual style of seduction also works through the group. However, many times they will want to seduce individuals through the usage of groups. Many times they will try to be liked by the group and win the admiration of the group, and then win the individual that they want to seduce that way. Also, they often enjoy a fairly small group to hang out with as well.

So/sp

I've noticed that the Social/Self-preservation style of seduction almost looks 3w2. The so/sp will try to seduce an individual by convincing them that they are uber successful. They will show off their clout, money, social prestige, and whatnot, and will seduce the individual by impressing them. The also often use the group to meet new people.

Sp/so

Friendly and welcoming yet secretive and intriguing. It is hard to get to know them unless you're in their inner circle. They'll ignore any personal questions or deflect them with an acceptable answer, unless they feel comfortable letting you in though their personal layers. In social situations they keep their real secrets close and share what won't bother them, and will keep their love interests secrets even closer as a sign of their bond.
    I wish I knew who wrote this. It is rather good. I approve.
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Idk what the hell I am. The last one I liked the most though but nothing really felt like it fit me.