Quote Originally Posted by LuckyOne View Post
BOBBY is charisma incarnate, but he's way too hyped and scattered sometimes, so he's inconsistent in his performances. He gets so overwhelmed by his own excitement and the audience response he forgets to rap parts, screams instead of singing, loses his breath and his eyes get frantic. I've now see iKON perform live four times, so I have first hand experience. He even left the stage before the song ended once and had to go back, it was hilarious . Hanbin's only problem is that he gets overwhelmed by the audience too, but since he's introverted is more like he contemplates them inside his head and disconnects from the performance, but it only lasts a couple seconds. BOBBY is a great performer, but since I prize consistency, he comes second. Also, his first live stages with Mino were very underwhelming, I've never seen him being so clearly upstaged before:

I LOVE Rhythm Ta Rock Version! So much better than the original, which is very weak.
That's the lack of intuition as well, Mino has better delivery. Yep, the timing and coherency is lacking ---> Ti PoLR, lack of Ni. Yes, extravert problems, Bobby is always lost in the moment (compare Jungkook, who's lost within himself)

Which performances did you see live?
The problem with Hanbin's introversion, he pressures himself them most! ESI is an anxious type in general. Hanbin goes all out in the practice room but on stage there's a lot of unrealized potential. So I see your point lmao the disconnection is blatant, esp at the beginning of his parts until he gets into this... linear pattern. At least that's what I noticed, you have more expertise

Mmmhh those performances were sloppy. But the thing is, Bobby just fits that style. Holup was the trippiest MV I've ever seen but it fit Bobby's personality and individuality. Same with Body, Mino + trap is just heavenly. I kind of anticipate Blackpink's comeback as well!!