1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bump

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bump again I’m tryna know his type? I was thinking SEE but probably not,IEE? I mean he seems to have some Se at least in his stack

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bump again come on

TIM
    LIE-ENTj 3w4 so/sx
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seems to fit the trend of extroverted ethics types and their YouTube content. I like either EIE or ESE for him, but I lean slightly towards the latter because I see a preference for direct observation and adjustment of the attention of the object of his focus (demonstrative Se, creative Si) and little to no modulation of Ni.

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just read a little bit about him, and I watched a little bit of one video he made.

Probably EIE. He seems like someone who's preoccupied with attracting attention to his feelings. If I'm getting him right, he also likes to push people's buttons, start random feuds with people, and seems to like generating and being the focal point of gossip. All of that strongly hints at Fe and Se-valuing. Fe-dom. is really obvious at any rate.

TIM
    LIE-ENTj 3w4 so/sx
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by xerxe View Post
    I just read a little bit about him, and I watched a little bit of one video he made.

Probably EIE. He seems like someone who's preoccupied with attracting attention to his feelings. If I'm getting him right, he also likes to push people's buttons, start random feuds with people, and seems to like generating and being the focal point of gossip. All of that strongly hints at Fe and Se-valuing. Fe-dom. is really obvious at any rate.

I think the FeSe aspect of EIE fits fine but I find creative Ni a little hard to see.

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Exegesis View Post
    I think the FeSe aspect of EIE fits fine but I find creative Ni a little hard to see.
    The fact that he starts so much sudden, over-the-top drama is IMO already an indicator of Ni. Social drama escalates notoriously quickly, and the ability to intelligently engage or disengage requires a strong forecasting function. An ESE, as someone with a forecasting PoLR, is more likely to prefer carving out a social niche that's more predictable.