View Poll Results: Is soggy-flakes INTj?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • INTj

8 100.00%
  • INTp

0 0%
  • INFj

0 0%
  • other (specify in your reply)

0 0%

Thread: Is soggy flakes really an INTj?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default ......

Last edited by soggy-flakes; 08-08-2009 at 07:13 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think the type assistant is pretty good as far as tests go.
    I would not put any credence in Hugo's tests at all....not that they're not good efforts, but they're experiments and usually quite flawed.

Also, sometimes Alpha Socionists make mistakes in defining and too broadly and other functions too narrowly...for example, thinking that anyone interested in truth and understanding is , as if other people aren't interested in those things....or thinking that anyone who comes up with anything new is , as if other people never come up with anything new. (By the way, I think the quadra descriptions were written by Alphas.)

Nevertheless, if you get along better with ESFjs than ESFps, and the dichotomies and descriptions for INj types fit better, you're probably INj and not INp. INFj is a possibility though.

Here's my own NF vs. NT test: When you're imagining, considering possibilities, etc., are you also being logical? Does logic go hand-and-hand with imagination? Or do you find that when you're imagining, considering possibilities, etc., logic gets in the way, or that your imagination brings out emotions and goes hand-in-hand with relationships with people?

Conversely, when you're thinking logically and systemmatically, do you find that it it naturally leads to considering possibilities and imagination? Or do you find that you associate logic and systematic thinking with authoritative knowledge, practicality, and taking actions?

The first set suggests NT, the second, NF.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think you're INTj. You seem very much like me, more so than a lot of other INTjs.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan
    you do? i think its terrible. it focuses entirely on dichotomies, which makes it a lot like an MBTI test that seems to have very little to do with socionics. and it also complains when you score 95% logical since you, as should be expected, selected all of the various synonyms of the word logical.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan
    you do? i think its terrible. it focuses entirely on dichotomies, which makes it a lot like an MBTI test that seems to have very little to do with socionics. and it also complains when you score 95% logical since you, as should be expected, selected all of the various synonyms of the word logical.
    Well, it's not perfect. Your point is well-taken. It's just better than a lot of other peoples' attempts.

TIM
    NG human sorcerer
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17
    I completely agree. www.socionics.com was the first Socionics site I came across. I took the test (came out as INFp) and figured that it was pretty much the same as Myers-Briggs but with different descriptions for the types. Ugh. Very misleading. I believe all of Hugo's tests have correctly typed me.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Is soggy flakes really an INTj?

Quote Originally Posted by soggy-flakes
    I know alot of you think Sergei is full of shit, and I'm starting to think the same.
    In his forum he said that ISFp was an extremely rare type and that he had only met one in his entire life. Need I say more?
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!