Quote Originally Posted by Accipiter View Post
Haha sorry I don't mean to be that negative.
I personally think Ni can be really debilitating if you don't stop it. I would really give anything to have someone that could personally pull me out of it, but at the same time I can't help but think something like that is too good to be true, as if it would never match expectations.

One of the first times I went on a date I wanted to impress this (I'm guessing ESI) girl and went off-roading in my Jeep during lunch break in HS. I ended up getting stuck and she walked back to school (a 20 minute walk) while I got it unstuck (took several hours). After that I just couldn't talk to her again even though I still liked her. The worst part is for the next year and a half she would sneak up on me and scare me any chance she got (she was somehow extremely good at this, on top of being an office helper so she was everywhere) and then quickly dart away before I get unfazed. Before I thought she was making fun of me, but after a bit I realized she wouldn't have bothered if it was like that.
Yeah, she liked you.

That’s a pretty funny story. I could easily see that happening to my ILI buddy.

Incidentally, the male ILI whom I mentioned in the post above also owned a Jeep in high school. He fixed it up with speakers and it got stolen. Then he got and restored an independent Shelby Cobra.

I’ve dated a female IEI who owns a gold Jeep. Must be something about that Ni seeking Se there.