Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Ask an SLE woman

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What are your thoughts on Xena the Warrior Princess?

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by timber View Post
    What are your thoughts on Xena the Warrior Princess?
    Metal boobies

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by faith View Post
    @sbbds

I want to know whether my experience is related to being SLE. I seem to have the worst experiences with EIE's, being with them is like looking at a mirror of my soul in the worst way (idk how else to put it, I'm not that poetic.) For instance I could complain about something dumb for humor's sake, an IEI would argue back. An EIE would judge me and I don't really know how or why they do because its not important. I was complaining about how we should be able to take our stuff if there was a fire escape once, idk it seemed funny at the time, but then the EIE looked at me disgustedly.

Thinking about it, it is unpractical, but it happens all the time with them (more than one) to the point where I don't feel comfortable around them. Any idea why this happens?
    Some EIEs just suck basically. It’s said EIE-LSI duality is the most tumultuous one and most difficult one to actually achieve. So even their duals can have serious issues with them, and that’s how they’re supposed to act in duality-like situations: rancorous. Or you signal “closeness” or “shared communication avenue” to each other with shared quadra values, which maybe triggers EIEs with their Fi ignoring to act extra shitty in your presence. I don’t like a lot of EIEs either because of this. Simply avoid getting close to them, or just be fake nice to them until you can. Call people out more if you don’t like their behavior, honestly. “What the fuck is that face for? Can’t you take a joke?” Etc.

OTOH It sounds like it might be good for you to experience altercations with those who make you second-guess yourself. It’s through these that you refine your inner judgment about what is good and acceptable or not to you, improve, and build confidence around others.
    Last edited by sbbds; 01-29-2020 at 12:21 AM.

TIM
    SLE-Ti-N
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    Apparently one's supervisor is supposed to be able to give them good advice. Given your recent trouble with men, and the general difficulty T-types (especially Fi-PoLRs) have advising others' emotional problems, I'm not sure how effective it'll be, but are you willing to give me advice on a relationship problem, @sbbds?

I realize I probably shouldn't be asking a random person on the Internet, but, to be honest, I don't have many friends IRL, and of the people I'm close enough with to ask, I wouldn't trust their advice, for various reasons. So I'm curious if you'd have a different perspective that might be able to help me out.

In one of my girlfriend's university classes, there's a guy who seems to be aggressively flirting with her. My girlfriend told me that she doesn't know how to respond to this guy's flirting, and she asked me what she should do.

Well, this didn't seem like something I could decide for her, so I asked her what she wanted to do. She told me she didn't know. She said this guy seems attractive, but somewhat stupid. I asked if she wanted to fuck him, or date him, or just have fun flirting with him. She didn't seem to give a committal answer. I said that it was fine with me for her to do whatever she liked with him. She just laughed nervously, and seemed upset that I didn't seem to give any further advice. The problem is that I don't feel I can give advice if I don't even know what she wants!

I also am afraid that she partly told me this because she wants me to express jealousy. She's asked me a few times if I feel jealous because of this, to which I said that I didn't really feel threatened by her description of this guy. I'm not sure that that was the answer she wanted. I guess I feel, ultimately, that if she wants to fuck or be with someone else, there's no point in trying to stop her -- what would be the point in pressuring her into something she doesn't want?

But maybe it's that I don't know what she means when she asks for advice. The problem is essentially that I don't know what she wants, she won't tell me, and she still wants my advice. So what should I do?
    Is that post even legit or a troll post?

Sry not trying to offend anyone I just seriously thought that while reading this

Anyway I think you were given good advice and it's been a while ago but I just had to say this lol sorry

EDIT: Sorry I do have to say more after reading more. I'm not the OP but I really think this needs to be said.

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    Re. seeming upset, the thing is, I actually think the attention might be good for her. She often feels anxious and stressed, and I think the fact that someone else seems interested in her flatters her and makes her feel happy on some level. That might be the source of her feeling conflicted, too -- that is, she likes the attention. Do you still think I ought to pretend to be upset at this? I don't want to discourage it if it makes her feel happy.
    I mean I think if this isn't a troll post then you really seriously have to learn to care for yourself. Get in touch with your own wants and pay attention to your own well-being too, not just other people's. You can't try and accommodate people while seriously disadvantaging yourself and ignoring your own feelings like this.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Just have to point out, so that none of the newer members here are misled by the thread title, Niffer (aka the paranoiac from the black panther thread) is a female IEE-Fi 6w5 sp/sx and not a female SLE 8w9 sx.

on the Se Polr thread split Niffer called out for the "mods" to intervene and stop my behavior because I was pwning the snot out of Bert after Bert accused me of being a used car salesman, compared me to a sex doll, and claimed my socionics system is a "kind of scam"....lol

Just that one portion of niffer's post asking the mods to intervene is enough to take SLE off the table..

She also can't hold her own in a debate to save her life unless she is debating a pushover or has other people to piggy back on and only when she engages she'll take an overly-partisan position as if to regurgitate the sentiments of those she is piggy backing on...this is because she is not a fundamentally independent person...she lashed out on the Black Panther thread and embarrassed herself accusing me of racism because I spelled a fictional character Killmonger's name with one L, Kilmonger.

Then when I was debating on three fronts on the Se Polr Thread she snuck into the thread with cheap shots enlivened that she could get me back by piggy backing on both the side of Bert and Myst. Typical cowardice-in-attack IEE six stuff. then I just made mince meat out of her, anyway. From the Se PoLr thread split:

Your criticisms are inherently one-sided and overly partisan (it's part of your loyalty as a 6w5 to take such one-sided, partisan stances when it comes to these type of situations and you only come in to do it when you can piggy back on others...you're not an independent person). Moreover, your criticisms lack merit. I haven't gas-lit anybody. You are not capable of debate unless you're debating a pushover. That's why you had to resort to an ad hominem on Chae during the black panther thread. you're not capable of sustaining a debate with somebody whose not likely to agree with you. You lashed out on the Black Panther thread and embarrassed yourself accusing me of racism because I spelled a fictional character's name wrong. All you are doing here is continuing your ad hominem thread practice from the Black Panther thread.

Your hints just made you come across like a spelling Nazi. If you were more assertive, you could have just stated your issue with the spelling directly at the beginning of the Black Panther thread and request that I change it. You couldn't just spit that out. Instead, you wanted to play little ridiculous games with hints. When I didn't take your cryptic hints, you jumped into calling me a racist because I didn't correct the spelling (another version of the same game). I would have never gone back to change the spelling after you reacted like that over the misspelling of a fictional character's name.
    She's also not assertive...don't confuse self-protectiveness for assertiveness. If she were assertive, she would have just stated her issue with the spelling of killmonger directly at the beginning of the Black Panther thread and insisted that I change it. She couldn't just spit that out. Instead, she wanted to play little ridiculous games with hints that it bothered her. When I didn't take her cryptic hints, she jumped into calling me a racist because I didn't correct the spelling. I mean, I don't get it. there's no mental toughness there. I never saw how she ended up thinking she was SLE.

She is very go with the flow unless she has other people to piggy back on. She may sure wish she was a SLE woman but she couldn't even spot Se in a Se dom as obvious as Killmonger...even when went silly schizo because I spelled killmonger kilmonger, a fictional character. Just breaks too easy.

According to the literature, it's a core feature of paranoiacs to engage in magical thinking, where things like not correcting the spelling of a name takes on deeper meanings which inevitably confirms the paranoiac's suspicion of ill-will (in her case, racism), so that's why I call her the paranoiac from the black panther thread.

She kind of came around when I stopped posting so she was able to slip through the cracks without getting 'checked' for being faux SLE. When i put pressure on her, she showed herself not to be independent, not to be assertive, fast to call out for the mods and just overall breaks easy. I don't give a shit how I or anybody is behaving...no SLE will ever have a compulsion to 'call for the mods'.

TIM
    SLE-Ti-N
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How does the Ni suggestive work here:

"It is clear that on emotional-ethical plane the SLE is not only relaxed by the IEI but also almost hypnotized by him. (Zhukov relaxes and becomes suggested by the aspect of "intuition of time" which is the "program" aspect of the IEI.) IEI's emotions have a fascinating and alluring effect on the SLE; the SLE is not only open but also helpless before them."

(From Stratiyevskaya ESTp/INFp duality article https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...Stratiyevskaya)

This only talks about the emotions specifically, how does it get to the Ni part? Something to do with the "alluring effect"?

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your forearms are too fat for you to be SLE @Kill4Me

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by grumpyvic81 View Post
    How does the Ni suggestive work here:

"It is clear that on emotional-ethical plane the SLE is not only relaxed by the IEI but also almost hypnotized by him. (Zhukov relaxes and becomes suggested by the aspect of "intuition of time" which is the "program" aspect of the IEI.) IEI's emotions have a fascinating and alluring effect on the SLE; the SLE is not only open but also helpless before them."

(From Stratiyevskaya ESTp/INFp duality article https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...Stratiyevskaya)

This only talks about the emotions specifically, how does it get to the Ni part? Something to do with the "alluring effect"?
    I’m not sure what you mean, but if I’m right about what you’re asking, more relaxed and smoothed out emotions registers as more of an ability to be calm and meditative overall. But the IEI’s strong Ni functions apart from the emotional aspect too (if you hypothetically separated them) to expand the SLE’s awareness of an Ni state, rebalancing them with Ni.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fucking cringing at the posts I made in here in my early 20s

TIM
    IEE-Ne 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    Fucking cringing at the posts I made in here in my early 20s
    Same.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Something View Post
    Same.
    You mean you’re cringing at my posts, or cringing at yours?

TIM
    IEE-Ne 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    You mean you’re cringing at my posts, or cringing at yours?
    At yours, i'm 23 myself.

But I love u

TIM
    IEI-Fe-DCh so/sx
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@sbbds: Do you have any Ni-seeking hobbies?

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lynn View Post
    @sbbds: Do you have any Ni-seeking hobbies?
    Coming onto here lol. I’ve been into personality stuff and psychology since I was 11 or 12 years old.

I’ve also dabbled a bit in different spirituality things and astrology. I liked reading about different philosophies when I was a kid (I read the Tao Te Ching and watched anime like Evangelion when I was 8), and read a lot in general before I had better access to being able to have conversations with people on the internet and read articles on there. Trying to think of what things might be considered Ni-seeking hobbies. I got into “Freakonomics” type stuff in my mid-teens. These things all probably influenced my thinking. Honestly except for coming on here though and having deep conversations with people I’m not really into many of these things anymore.

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Miro View Post
    Where do I find you guys?
    Probably in Russia. Se bases don’t care about this shit unless they’ve been introduced to it friends or family.

TIM
    no clue
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Would you consider yourself to be "dominant" or "bossy?"

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910