Thread: Ask an SLE woman

Hybrid View

TIM
    IEI-Fe-DCh so/sx
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@niffer what things do you dream about or how do your dreams look like (i'm literally talking about dreams which occur during sleep). a SLE i know would sometimes mention what he dreams about, it was usually purely physical, sensory stuff and perceptions (like falling, running, navigating through an environment, etc..) completely devoid of people or anything else. (at least the ones he mentioned). is that typical for SLE? (or Se users) or does it depend on the individual?

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lynn View Post
    @niffer what things do you dream about or how do your dreams look like (i'm literally talking about dreams which occur during sleep). a SLE i know would sometimes mention what he dreams about, it was usually purely physical, sensory stuff and perceptions (like falling, running, navigating through an environment, etc..) completely devoid of people or anything else. (at least the ones he mentioned). is that typical for SLE? (or Se users) or does it depend on the individual?
    As Se ego if you are interested - my default dreams are like you said, physical, sensory stuff, navigation through landscapes and moving in different ways. The people are just objects in those dreams. That is, they are a bit distant. Though I could interact with them a bit. Not much feeling overall.

Sometimes I can have more emotional dreams and those always stand out to me because they are hardly the default.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    As Se ego if you are interested - my default dreams are like you said, physical, sensory stuff, navigation through landscapes and moving in different ways. The people are just objects in those dreams. That is, they are a bit distant. Though I could interact with them a bit. Not much feeling overall.

Sometimes I can have more emotional dreams and those always stand out to me because they are hardly the default.
    are the people just random objects? people mean different things. I often have friends in my dreams. And I have enemies. And they are represented as people like Entropic. They are symbols.

Like, if you had a great loving mother and I had a terrible one, our mothers symbolize different things to us. Their symbols represent something totally different. One mother can be a symbol of love and peace. Another of war and spite.
    "And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it, and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them."

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tearsofaclown View Post
    are the people just random objects? people mean different things. I often have friends in my dreams. And I have enemies. And they are represented as people like Entropic. They are symbols.
    They seem random objects in the spatial-sensory dreams yeah. In the emotional dreams they are probably not just randomly there. The only way I can try and read the meaning of these dreams though is by following the "thread" that the emotions/feelings show. Actually I'm surprisingly OK with doing so.