Thread: Ask an SLE woman

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    Speaking of supervision, IEEs are heartbreakers. My worst crushes have been on them; alas they’ve never reciprocated. They might be the most attractive in the Socion. ( @Itsme, explain this!) Though I don’t think I’d get along with them very well in a relationship, for various reasons.

But yes, the uncomfortable feeling with supervisors is, I guess, probably a turnoff.

Re. subjectivity though, I think my personal preferences are the closest humanity’s yet come to obtaining objectivity on aesthetic matters. If what I prefer isn’t held as the ultimate arbiter of attractiveness, then it certainly ought to be.
    I think LII and LIE can be attractive sometimes but I haven't been able to bring myself to smashing any of them anyway. Something always makes me hesitant to do that.

Along the same lines, I used to be into ESE and ESI guys to an extent when I first met them, if we had some things in common. I think I probably liked them more than they liked me. Since growing up a bit and becoming more comfortable with myself I haven't had any of these encounters again though where I felt like that.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    I think LII and LIE can be attractive sometimes but I haven't been able to bring myself to smashing any of them anyway. Something always makes me hesitant to do that.
    I have heard that they have superbly good understanding of mechanistic world. Their trajectories lie within limits of Heisenberg's uncertainty principle.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Heretic 007 View Post
    I have heard that they have superbly good understanding of mechanistic world. Their trajectories lie within limits of Heisenberg's uncertainty principle.
    LII within limits

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think to summarize myself as a human being, I’d say I’m basically a stereotypical guy trapped inside of a woman’s body. The only thing that stops me from being transgender is being heterosexual for my body, and also it just being more fun and easy to be a woman I think, in a developed country, especially if I have reasonably good resources. People like women more, you can rely on yourself to not have random babies, no sensitive dangling crap between your legs, and you get free stuff.

I might really just be a transgender gay guy, but I refuse to make the switch to a male body.

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Speaking of supervision, IEEs are heartbreakers. My worst crushes have been on them; alas they’ve never reciprocated. They might be the most attractive in the Socion. ( @Itsme, explain this!) Though I don’t think I’d get along with them very well in a relationship, for various reasons.
    I don't know, sounds pretty atypical to me, maybe you had a person growing up who reminds you of them, parental relations are often very determining for your taste in partners.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Bored. Ask me anything.
    Why are u mistyped

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    Why are u mistyped
    God mistyped my gender, mb

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why was I so worried about everyone at that party liking me when I was having no problem talking to everyone and getting majorly fucked up without getting sick or regretting it??

everyones gotta like me
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by niffer View Post
    That is not a reason because other things like what I quoted contradict the notion, but okay.

And yeah I’m pretty stalkery.
    Quote Originally Posted by niffer View Post
    Because I’m not that creepy, I can get away with it somewhat.
    How do you feel about being stalked?

I ask because I'm thinking about "stalking" in relation to two ESI's I know, both Se subtype. Also an LSI. All Aggressors.

Examples:

The LSI would frequently tell me something about my house, but would immediately state that she knew that because she just happened to be in the neighbor and wasn't stalking me at all, no way, no how. Just something she happened to notice. And what about that thing?

The first ESI-Se was in the neighborhood because she has a lawn service in town and customers near me, and one day I noticed that one of my trash containers was missing and I discovered it across the street, being used by the ESI. I think she has a possessiveness about her.
    She trimmed a flowering bush next to my kitchen window and I mailed her a check. Later, when I was talking with her, I asked her for her phone number and as I was entering it in my phone (while she watched) the iPhone connected her name and address and brought up a map of her house and she said "What is that shit? You'd better not be stalking me!" and then immediately calmed down and said sheepishly "Oh, you mailed me a check."
    Yeah, I did, but I was also stalking her. Lol. She has a house in the same neighborhood as my male ESI-Se buddy.

The second ESI-Se is an artist and I recently bought some of her work. She FEDEX'ed it to me, and I asked her for her present address so I can send her a check. No response. I asked her four times and each time she replied but didn't give me her address. Finally I texted her this picture (https://i.imgur.com/w8iPfn9.jpg) to get her attention, and then she sent the briefest of addresses.

I'm guessing that Aggressor stalkers do not like to be stalked themselves, and it's not just an SLE thing.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    How do you feel about being stalked?

I ask because I'm thinking about "stalking" in relation to two ESI's I know, both Se subtype. Also an LSI. All Aggressors.

Examples:

The LSI would frequently tell me something about my house, but would immediately state that she knew that because she just happened to be in the neighbor and wasn't stalking me at all, no way, no how. Just something she happened to notice. And what about that thing?

The first ESI-Se was in the neighborhood because she has a lawn service in town and customers near me, and one day I noticed that one of my trash containers was missing and I discovered it across the street, being used by the ESI. I think she has a possessiveness about her.
    She trimmed a flowering bush next to my kitchen window and I mailed her a check. Later, when I was talking with her, I asked her for her phone number and as I was entering it in my phone (while she watched) the iPhone connected her name and address and brought up a map of her house and she said "What is that shit? You'd better not be stalking me!" and then immediately calmed down and said sheepishly "Oh, you mailed me a check."
    Yeah, I did, but I was also stalking her. Lol. She has a house in the same neighborhood as my male ESI-Se buddy.

The second ESI-Se is an artist and I recently bought some of her work. She FEDEX'ed it to me, and I asked her for her present address so I can send her a check. No response. I asked her four times and each time she replied but didn't give me her address. Finally I texted her this picture (https://i.imgur.com/w8iPfn9.jpg) to get her attention, and then she sent the briefest of addresses.

I'm guessing that Aggressor stalkers do not like to be stalked themselves, and it's not just an SLE thing.
    No I don’t like being stalked. I’ve mentioned it before but I don’t really like it when guys are forward themselves in any way almost. If I like something, I take it. I don’t want to be “taken”. It’s lowkey insulting to me. Bend over and wait in line like everybody else lol.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Haha ur a failed project

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can think of a few cases in my past where I would’ve considered them until they were overly forward or stalkery, actually @Adam Strange . I don’t like the feeling of a loss of physical control, especially around males. It’s very important to me.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Haha ur a failed project
    Lol I am a masterpiece. Even god couldn’t predict my hotness. And u, tasteless clit Jr.?

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Lol I am a masterpiece. Even god couldn’t predict my hotness. And u, tasteless clit Jr.?
    Let the men decide

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

No I don’t like being stalked. I’ve mentioned it before but I don’t really like it when guys are forward themselves in any way almost. If I like something, I take it. I don’t want to be “taken”. It’s lowkey insulting to me. Bend over and wait in line like everybody else lol.
    I can think of a few cases in my past where I would’ve considered them until they were overly forward or stalkery, actually @Adam Strange . I don’t like the feeling of a loss of physical control, especially around males. It’s very important to me.
    Thanks, @sbbds. It is all becoming clear to me.

I really like that ESI-Se artist I mentioned above. She is beautiful and has a degree and has taste in homes and clothes and furnishing similar to mine and her family is very accomplished and God I'm in love with her and I have to tone down my Aggressiveness when I'm around her to an incredible degree or she fucking runs for the hills.

I once asked her to let me take her picture and she said "No No No no no no no no...." Her father is a super-forward lawyer-musician SEE and her mother is an IEI therapist, so she might be running from her father. She once told me that I remind her a little bit of her mother (because I talk about personality), so I'm guessing she's doing everything in her power to keep from putting me in the same bin as her father. Man, I want to have her around all the time but I'm beginning to see that that is not likely to ever happen. I can't repress myself that much, and she can't reprogram her basic nature.

I have a male IEI hairdresser who cuts my hair, and every time I mention that I might have an SLE GF for him, he acts like he's going to get spanked. So I guess you are right in the groove, girl. Right in the groove.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Let the men decide
    No LOL. That’s a good summary of the opposite of my life mission, in one line LoL.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

No LOL. That’s a good summary of the opposite of my life mission, in one line LoL.
    You have no choice

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You have no choice
    Men can never make decisions correctly, especially when vegana is around.... IME.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Men can never make decisions correctly, especially when vegana is around.... IME.
    All of men's life decisions derive from veganas. Everything else is just passing the time, waiting around until one shows up.

I have this line running in my head 24/7, and it goes "Show me that pussy, girl."

Any other thoughts have to drown out that one in order to be heard.

*EDIT*
    Actually, regarding that line; that's not 100% the case. But it comes pretty close with women I like.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 10-13-2019 at 05:27 PM.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My friend threw my chick fil a and White Castle away does this warrant me killing them? I think so cuz I wouldn’t be mad if they just ate it instead

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    All of men's life decisions derive from veganas. Everything else is just passing the time, waiting around until one shows up.

I have this line running in my head 24/7, and it goes "Show me that pussy, girl."

Any other thoughts have to drown out that one in order to be heard.
    Speak for yourself

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fresh meat View Post
    My friend threw my chick fil a and White Castle away does this warrant me killing them? I think so cuz I wouldn’t be mad if they just ate it instead
    Is that the friend ur staying with

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Thats why we run the world

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Not to derail this excellent thread, but does this mean that you identify as a Chick fil and White Castle?

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your friend is a sick motherfucker

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I’m gonna reply to everything in one post without using quotes because I’m lazy and withdrawing from substances

1. no it was a different friend actually
    2. yes I identify as a spicy chicken sandwich meal large
    3. I know I would never do this to someone and I can’t even buy chick fil a again today bcz it’s Sunday

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Have you raped any IEIs today?

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

How old you were when your testicles descended?
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Heretic 007 View Post
    How old you were when your testicles descended?
    When I was still a sperm

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by xerxe View Post
    Have you raped any IEIs today?
    Better question: When am I not?

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I know EII with possible E8. She's cute and dominant in the same time. Alike you and similarly funny.
    Your choice was narrowed to lesser common men. The ones which may tune to your both sides. It's alike to have two levels, where you are opposite.

Your type is F, for sure. Se valued one. Beta F, most possibly.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Back to QandA

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    524 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Itsme View Post
    I don't know, sounds pretty atypical to me, maybe you had a person growing up who reminds you of them, parental relations are often very determining for your taste in partners.
    I’m doubtful my parents had, directly, anything to do with my IEE attraction — neither of them were Ne or Fi egos. It might have had to do with certain experiences in my childhood though.

Speaking of which: @sbbds, how do you experience penis envy?

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    I know EII with possible E8. She's cute and dominant in the same time. Alike you and similarly funny.
    Your choice was narrowed to lesser common men. The ones which may tune to your both sides. It's alike to have two levels, where you are opposite.

Your type is F, for sure. Se valued one. Beta F, most possibly.
    I also know SEE 5. Veri investigative. Ti polrs to the max

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I’m doubtful my parents had, directly, anything to do with my IEE attraction — neither of them were Ne or Fi egos. It might have had to do with certain experiences in my childhood though.

Speaking of which: @sbbds, how do you experience penis envy?
    I don’t.

TIM
    SLE
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Did Polr Fi naturally get better with age, or did you have to actively work at it (or do you just let it be what it is)?

Where do your values come from, or how did you develop your own value system?

Did you you have to overcome misfit quadra values imprinted by your parents/culture?

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by inaLim View Post
    Did Polr Fi naturally get better with age, or did you have to actively work at it (or do you just let it be what it is)?

Where do your values come from, or how did you develop your own value system?

Did you you have to overcome misfit quadra values imprinted by your parents/culture?
    I think a good way to conceptualize it is, I don’t actually value things in and of themselves. I don’t just have Values or preferences or affiliations that pop out from nowhere or because people told me about them. Rather, I value things based on my experiences in life. Mostly I value things that stem from a prosocial attitude, or things that promote maintaining individual rights and dignity/humanity. I started by accepting that deep down I don’t give a shit about what other people think, and built up from there.

It’s much better now with age and is constantly improving. Lots of people here have typed me Fi ego before.

I just met lots of different people all the time, and tried to build some very strong long term friendships. I was lucky enough to be able to eventually find such people.

My Fi polr issues are pretty much limited to issues with fickleness in romantic relationships now.

Yes I had to overcome other people’s values, but I just did it by realizing hey, I can have values and instill them in others too. What reason is there I or you can’t? If you have more specific questions or worries or want advice, you can ask them or PM too.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dear n4,

How do you distinguish issues with relationships from Fi PoLR? Because I have what would be labeled as Fi PoLR problems (offending people without trying, issues in maintaining relationships, troubles getting close, etc.) but I’m not SLE and definitely not ILE.

Thanks, your local retard
    Last edited by flames; 10-16-2019 at 02:12 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How does one stop being a jealous lover?

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dear n4,

How do you distinguish issues with relationships from Fi PoLR? Because I have what would be labeled as Fi PoLR problems (offending people without trying, issues in maintaining relationships, troubles getting close, etc.) but I’m not SLE and definitely not ILE.

Thanks, your local retard
    I don’t think you have to be that “good at” your stronger functions all the time. I am not that great at math all the time. But I think if you value it, you’ll think you SHOULD be good at it and feel shitty because of that. While if it’s your polr, I think it’s like an extra tool you don’t think you SHOULD be good at necessarily, and so when you are anyway it’s a plus.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast