Quote Originally Posted by sapphire View Post
I think the idea makes sense. I have noticed, e.g. several XLEs who have developed enough proficiency w Fe to make up for their weak Fi -- they come across (when they choose to) as charming, polite, down-to-earth, etc...today I talked w an ILE about this, and he laughed about it and acknowledged that he can control how he comes across to impact how people will feel to meet whatever end he has in mind (not in a devious way, though I guess that's always a possibility).

I don't know whether the HA is like a second creative function, but maybe it's close in people who have put in the effort and had the oplortunity to develop it.
Yup, this is exactly what I'm talking about. Adding to your example, a lot of XLEs like to make people laugh when they want to, injecting their own Fe into the atmosphere in a sense. And from what I've seen, xEE types enjoy taking on projects of their own sometimes and like to share their knowledge and get stuff done (Te). It won't ever be as strong or as available creatively as the creative function, but from behaviours like all of these things mentioned, it makes the HA function in practice act like a "lower level" or "lower tier" creative function.