Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: IEIs/INFps and receiving gifts

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

so I take it you also see Sara as an INFp now Hugo?
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Another thing about me... if I like somebody I'll usually keep it all to myself, and tell no one... I'll even lie and tell the guy that I'm not interested in him if he starts getting too curious Shocked I know that’s pretty stupid, but I just can't help myself. I have to keep all my personal feelings and emotions all bottled up; It gets so irritating.

well I do that too. some people might think it's stupid but there is a good reason for that - the fragility of these emotions. I personally and I think other INFps too open up only when they are 100% sure that their feelings will remain unhurt. so yeah you can justify lies and everything wanting to protect your feelings.

as Russians perfectly stated it "INFps live an emotionally stressed life"
    http://forum.socionix.com

I don't see what's so important about the possibility of extraterrestrial life. It's just more people to declare war on.

EVERYONE PLZ CONTINUE TO UPLOAD INFINITE AMOUNT OF PICS OF "CUTE" CATS AND PUPPIES. YOU KNOW WE GIVE A SHIT!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

also that's why INFps would maintain large psychological distances with some people which they consider as harmful at first sight. I've found that i'm always right about these people. but sometimes if they are around me I can open up because

1. I am bored and there is no one else to talk with
    2. I thought I am being overly paranoid
    3. that person made something good and I thought I was wrong about him/her

funny thing is people might not notice the distance because INFps are spreading their Fe all over the place and they are behaving generaly friendly. so basically if an INFp laughs to your jokes and you have an ok/good relation with him/her that means nothing.

I don't see what's so important about the possibility of extraterrestrial life. It's just more people to declare war on.

EVERYONE PLZ CONTINUE TO UPLOAD INFINITE AMOUNT OF PICS OF "CUTE" CATS AND PUPPIES. YOU KNOW WE GIVE A SHIT!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok three posts in a roll. apperantly I'm on some kind of dr0Gz.

hows that working withint he framework of duality? ESTps simply don't go into depth discussing INFps emotions while some other (especially Feeler) types would notice and discuss them which is irritating for the INFps. it's not that ESTps can't notice them. it's all over INFp's face but I think they don't know what to do with them.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by UDP II
    My dear ISFp displays, with great vibrance, the negative side of irrationality. I promise you, it would be difficult to find a finer specimin in all the land.
    You're misadressing the causes of his problems, though. You'd need a much bigger pool of p types in order to be able to draw your conclusion, otherwise they're bound to be fallacious.

hows that working withint he framework of duality? ESTps simply don't go into depth discussing INFps emotions while some other (especially Feeler) types would notice and discuss them which is irritating for the INFps. it's not that ESTps can't notice them. it's all over INFp's face but I think they don't know what to do with them.
    We just want to have sex!!!@@@#####§§§
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    IEE-Ne
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall
    Most likely attract them with her sexy ESTp-ness
    Such thing exists?

I ask because all the ESTp I know are assholes. They are always trying to intimidate people to look self-confident, raising their voices, using rough language and direct threats. Altough to me it's evident that there is a lot of humor behind (this is, they don't really mean to offend anybody), it's still irritating and usually someone end ups angry.

I've never had a conflict with one by the way. They try to intimidate me like anyone else but for some reason I cannot take them seriously. They seem so fake to me... I have the impression that I know where to touch them so they fall apart.

The only thing I admire about ESTp, tough, is their ability to get things done.

P.S. No offense to any ESTp, but I'm yet to know one decent. All which I know are constant liers and cheaters.
    [] | NP | 3[6w5]8 so/sp | Type thread | My typing of forum members | Johari (Strengths) | Nohari (Weaknesses)

You know what? You're an individual, and that makes people nervous. And it's gonna keep making people nervous for the rest of your life.
    - Ole Golly from Harriet, the spy.

UDP, you break my heart with your proclamations that you could never have anything to do with a perceiving girl. Perhaps that is why ISFps attract despair to themselves, because those they find attractive want nothing to do with them. And I do agree with you, that at least speaking from my own experience, that emotional distress can have a bittersweet quality about it since those are the times that I often start to introspect on who I am and what my relationships mean to be me. It is in those times that I discover not only despair, but how powerful love can be.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12