Thread: If you could go back in time and kill anyone...

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default If you could go back in time and kill anyone...

If you could go back in time and kill anyone, who would it be and why? You only get to choose one person. If you don't feel like killing anyone, you're allowed to remove them from the timeline through other means.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Myself, because I've said too many times I wish I wasn't born. Life is more pain than pleasure, more nonsense than sense, more evil than good, and the question I ask myself is, is it really worth it, or would I rather not have existed at all? The amount of suffering I have caused others (either intentionally or unintentionally) and vice versa, is alone a good enough reason for me to struggle justifying my existence.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was thinking Hi!ler though I hate to give an obvious answer, so there's probably a lot of kings or people in power I'd kill from the past. Knowing me, I'd probably not kill anyone.

I asked my ILE son and he said "Madonna" Then, like me, he said he wouldn't kill anyone. He expressed it's probably not a good idea to mess with time.

But who knows? Maybe there is a killer in us and we just haven't met?

Is MU4 a Harry Potter fan?

Hi!ler Voldermort! "he that shall not be named!"

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A family member. Let's get personal
    Eat my ass

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chriscorey View Post
    I was thinking Hi!ler though I hate to give an obvious answer, so there's probably a lot of kings or people in power I'd kill from the past.
    Lots of people say H!tler, but I'd go back in time and kill Austria's Archduke Franz Ferdinand instead. If he's visibly killed by a freaky, time-travelling space alien instead of some Serbian nationalist, there would be no justification for issuing the ultimatum to Serbia that triggered the chain-reaction that led to WW1 and, consequently, WW2.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would auction off this decision to the highest bidder $$$$

Just kidding. Honestly idk what I’d do.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Needless to say, the only reason why I haven't done it is because I feel like the aftermath would be isolating. You will lose your life when you end another's. The guilt, remorse, and rejection from society is enough to send yourself tunneling in a hole you cannot get out of. People who kill others.... it always comes from a place of feeling powerless. The minute they feel unstoppable, powerful then they lose everything they've ever gained and ruin their lives. They cannot ever be the same. Friends, family, all of it. Gone.

I think murder is something that cannot be forgave and forgotten. It's a threshold that once you step past over, you're pretty much just on your own.
    Eat my ass

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Park View Post
    Myself, because I've said too many times I wish I wasn't born. Life is more pain than pleasure, more nonsense than sense, more evil than good, and the question I ask myself is, is it really worth it, or would I rather not have existed at all? The amount of suffering I have caused others (either intentionally or unintentionally) and vice versa, is alone a good enough reason for me to struggle justifying my existence.
    Hey do you need to talk to someone?
    Eat my ass

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by xerx View Post
    Lots of people say H!tler, but I'd go back in time and kill Austria's Archduke Franz Ferdinand instead. If he's visibly killed by a freaky, time-travelling space alien instead of some Serbian nationalist, there would be no justification for issuing the ultimatum to Serbia that triggered the chain-reaction that led to WW1 and, consequently, WW2.
    See? I knew you'd have a better answer.

I've not read a lot of history.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chriscorey View Post
    I was thinking Hi!ler though I hate to give an obvious answer, so there's probably a lot of kings or people in power I'd kill from the past. Knowing me, I'd probably not kill anyone.

I asked my ILE son and he said "Madonna" Then, like me, he said he wouldn't kill anyone. He expressed it's probably not a good idea to mess with time.

But who knows? Maybe there is a killer in us and we just haven't met?

Is MU4 a Harry Potter fan?

Hi!ler Voldermort! "he that shall not be named!"
    It sounds like too much bs to deal with tbh. But maybe we'll time travel and party at Marie Antoinette's place. Before she gets beheaded ofc
    Eat my ass

TIM
    H 694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

if you could travel back in time u could do a ton to improve progress, predict and prevent a bunch of horrible things for happening before directly killing anyone.
    https://linktr.ee/tehhnicus
    Jesus is King stops black magic and closes portals

self diagnosed ASD, ADHD, schizotypal/affective

Your face makes your brain and sociotype – how muscle use shapes personality

I want to care
    if I was better I’d help you
    if I was better you’d be better

Human Design 2/4 projector life path 1

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

get this man a hugo, stat.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Faerie Soiree View Post
    Hey do you need to talk to someone?
    Are you offering yourself?
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are you offering yourself?
    Yeah, if you need someone to listen. I'm not much of a comforter though but I get it really.
    Eat my ass

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, if you need someone to listen. I'm not much of a comforter though but I get it really.
    If you get it, and we agree, what is there to talk about?

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Legend has it that Fi-Te duals understand each other without (much) talking.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you get it, and we agree, what is there to talk about?
    Fair enough. I thought your post was alarming and felt need to reach out somehow, since no one else did. Take care!
    Eat my ass

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fair enough. I thought your post was alarming and felt need to reach out somehow, since no one else did. Take care!
    It's more of a general sentiment than anything else. I tend to say jaw-dropping things very casually like that sometimes. It's my way of venting, or expressing something that might seem uncomfortable but holds a clear grain of truth.