Thread: Socionics the ultimate spying tool of the Reds!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Socionics the ultimate spying tool of the Reds!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

that face was supposed to convey shock

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it's a joke... socionics is something thats been hidden for years and the russian army may have use it in some evil plan you know..
    woo.. mind control skilled spies.. mad conspiracy freaks screaming on the streets...
    http://forum.socionix.com

I don't see what's so important about the possibility of extraterrestrial life. It's just more people to declare war on.

EVERYONE PLZ CONTINUE TO UPLOAD INFINITE AMOUNT OF PICS OF "CUTE" CATS AND PUPPIES. YOU KNOW WE GIVE A SHIT!!

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Those dirty Russians. Hiding Socionics from us all this time UNDER THE SEA!!!

Creepy-

Quote Originally Posted by Herzblut
    Ohh, I thought that they were talking about the baseball team.
    lol, they might have well been...

Quote Originally Posted by BrainTypes.com
    Another secret weapon slowly coming into the light is Brady Clark, center fielder for the Milwaukee Brewers. The 32 year-old Clark is finally making his mark after spending most of his career in the minors. BTI Director Jon Niednagel got to know Brady when they both were with the Reds, and spent time with him teaching him about BT and how Brady's BEIR/ISTP wiring was among the best inborn designs in all of baseball (some ISTPs: Ty Cobb, Ted Williams, Pete Rose, George Brett, Henry Aaron). JN helped Brady to better understand how his ISTP dominant right hand and fine motor movements (when hitting from the right side) would actually work against him unless he learned to temper them. One such way was to hit ball to the opposite field, minimizing hand action and relying more on the gross motor/large muscle groups. Much to JN's chagrin, the Reds gave up on Brady and he landed in the lap of the Brewers. Now in his third season in Wisconsin, all Clark has done is go from a rare to part-time Reds' player to being a full-time leadoff hitter. What's more, he's presently fifth in the National League batting race, having a superlative .342 average after 222 at bats!
    Ha! Those reds can't help themselves.

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by discojoe
    Those dirty Russians. Hiding Socionics from us all this time UNDER THE SEA!!!

I Enjoy Long Walks, Getting To Know Interesting People, Ordering Assassinations, Spending Time With Friends And Family, Reassembling The KGB, Working Out, Practicing Karate, Fixing Elections, Cuddling, Watching Knight Rider, Wine Tasting.

LF attractive young American brunette who enjoys cosplay and is open to anal.

In my country, you don't have sex with me. I have sex with you.

Found this thread while searching, and thought I'd quote this just for the hell of it :wink: .