TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default two things... this is hilarious, btw

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...iendID=3661845

read her blurbs if you want a good chuckle...

1.) What type is she?

2.) Who does she remind you of?
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

not inaccurate...

I don't see the person she may remind some people of as being a camwhore though...

My name is Genny. My favorite color is strawberry icecream pink, but lavendar is close in second. I also like aqua. My favorite animal print is zebra and I love little dogs. Actually, I love all sizes of dogs, especially puppies. Baby animals are the best! I want a little yorkie, who I'll name Cupcake, but my mom and dad say no. I think that's total bullshit, though, because it's not like a little three pound Cupcake would cause any trouble. Regardless of their opinion, I am getting Cupcake when I graduate, which, unfortunately, isn't for another year. But I want her NOW!!!

UPDATE! : Cupcake will have a sister: Sprinkles! She'll be an adorable little maltese, whose fur will be highlighted with bits of pink, purple, and aqua. Cupcake and Sprinkles... how fucking cute is that!?!

Anyway, here are some other things I like: pink cocktails, leg warmers, down comforters and temperpedic pillows, new stuff, getting good grades, no parents, dance parties, wine, pineapple, Hello Kitty, fur, sales, jewelery, tiaras, flowers, shoes, disco balls and florescent dance floors, beach umbrellas, my ab-roller, glittery cell phones, fluffy beds, old man bars with lotsa familiar faces, giant cocktail rings, the mall, hearts, video games, friends, hostessing, stars (the shape, not constellations), pink cars, parties, pretty cars, diamonds, anything with my name or a G on it, sequins, silver and purple eyeshadows, bows, maribu feathers, french manicures, anything pink or purple, jager bombs, good grammar, Stoli O, hello kitty appliances, hunkeles, parties, my room when its clean, christmas, presents, my new stuff!, digital cameras, jaeger bombs, mirrors, vanity tables, red lighting, hosiery, ultra miniskirts, flamingos, my birthday, attention, quirky people, dressing up, signing autographs, and decorative pillows. LOVES IT!!!

Hates it!: bugs, scary things, camping, sleeping alone, being sick, hiking, fattening foods that are decievingly yummy, cruelty, pretty shoes that hurt my feet, mud, greasy moisturizers, the feeling of chalk and newspaper, feeling shy around new people, dry clean only, traffic, brown, cops, extreme temperatures, sports, homework, danger, blood tests, scales that say i weigh more than i actually do, shots (as in doctors visits), having to pay for things, crankiness, peer pressure (when it comes to food), not being able to type with long nails, gas prices, having to do stuff, anything sad, fat people in skimpy clothes, tequila (unless its in an LIT), waiting for people to get ready, waiting for boys to call, wondering if they even will, waiting in general, traffic, broken hearts, in movies when the doggy is in danger, waiting for nail polish to dry (and smudging it bc its not dry yet), the armrest at the movie theatre that always seems to be in the way, overpriced stuff, too much seriousness, having nothing to do, being sleepy, white walls, fish, debt, scary movies, violence, vaccuum cleaner and blender sounds, stains, and not having more money.
    As you can see, I like girlie and fun stuff. I don't like scary or boring stuff. I am basically just a fun, bubbly and silly girl. BTW, I love hostessing little parties. If you want in on the guest list, lemme know and I'll see what I can do. Last time I made a chocolate party platter, featuring my SECRET recipe for chocolate peanutbutter oreos. They were to die for!

Adjetives: sweet, fun, bubbly, spacey, smart, creative, thoughtful, appreciative, considerate, understanding, forgiving, impatient, anxious, naive, wimpy, smiley, tired, bouncy, polite, cautious, lazy, open, excitable, and bored. very much the gemini, i can be both mature and immature, lazy yet driven, extremely giddy while intensely sad, i may seem vain and still feel insecure. ill tell anyone anything, but i do lie, and although im the most understanding person i know, im also critical. but dont worry, my happy, bubbly and sweet traits almost always win out... im super fun, i swear!
    Who I'd like to meet:

I need a friend with a pool. preferably a really nice, landscaped pool with an attached hot tub and pretty lighting. i would also like a friend with a convertable, preferably a corvette. you get extra points if its pink or white. (pink is better, or purple, actually...) ok, so if you have a pool or a convertable, you should def contact me!

UPDATE: okay, ive decided that not only do i need friends with pools and convertables, id like a friend with a yacht. and a private jet would be nice, but i dont want to ask for too much. i think a yacht is reasonable. i love boating, and id have a blast chilling and partying on a yacht. i even have the perfect sweater-around-my-neck outfit! SO, if youre fun with a yacht and/or a jet, feel free to get in touch! even if youre not fun but you have a yacht or a jet...

i also think itd be cool to drive around in one of those bouncy, gangsta cars with a phat sound system. i get to pick the music, though!

oo! id also like to meet people who will buy me presents. i love presents!

but most importantly id like to meet people who are happy and wont be mean. or break my heart.
    Well, my number one activity is shopping, but some of my other hobbies include: sewing, coloring, dancing, primping, singing, cooking, decorating, making decorations, watching movies, playing video and board games, decorating with fake flowers, rapping, entertaining, losing weight, smiling, quoting my favorite movies, feeling lucky, dressing up little animals, taking pictures of myself, boating, sneaking through christmas presents early (i hate suprises), floating in pools, cursing at other drivers, snuggling, painting, playing with puppies, opening presents like a 5 year old (wrapping paper everywhere!), trying clothes on and assembling new outfits, taking fashion risks, recieving massages, being pampered in general, recieving mail (other than my credit card bills), writing thank you notes, being consulted for my expert advice, being the only girl, staying up late chatting at sleepovers, dancing on stage, getting carded, moisturizing, napping, being glamorous, shaking and squeezing small animals because theyre just too darn cute, selecting outfits, dancing in and around cars (preferably pink convertables), blasting ghetto music really loud from my car and rapping at other drivers at red lights, recieving invitations (hint hint), smoking and just staring at my insanely cool room, having people over for the first time, coordinating outfits with my friends, styling and cutting hair, inventing drinks, beach bumming, making out, arranging my room just so, recieving compliments, and just generally having fun.

SEE

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

omg the comedy never ends

okay, right now, my mood is dwindling.

1. i ate so much today.

2. i have a new issue: WHY cant my manicurists ever file properly? i always end up with one nail slightly crooked. can anyone recommend a capable salon?

3. i wanna go to the loop, but theyre not open til wednesday. this makes me sad.

4. i have a tooth ache and im going to the dentist. thisll be my first scary appt EVER! (ive never had braces or a cavity or nuffin!) my dad is goin with me, bc my mom says she has enough gray hairs already.

5. i wanna get my teeth whitened and i want a chanel compact and i want, i want, i want. (problem being, i have limited funds)

but aside from that, im still happy. im mostly sad about over eatting. and maybe the tooth. ok, and the money. but im sure ill find a new manicurest!
    SEE

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

im really happy!

1. i finished the third book in the four-book shopoholic series.

2. i have a stack of tabloid magazines to read! (i like to keep up with celebrity gossip, ok?)

3. im getting my nails done tomorrow... i cant believe its been over a week! im excited. i think im gonna go for a fuscia on my toes this time.

4. im going to el cid on monday! im thinking ill have the surf and turf with this really good scallop appetizer. mmm... ive been dieting for a week in anticipation. which brings me to...

5. i lost 6 pounds!! im very pleased with myself.

6. i dont even need anymore reasons. im just in a really amazing mood!
    SEE

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay, I'm subscribing to this blog.

i got apples, bananas, curacao, doorknobs

i went to the mall and i got:

1. new underwear (it's become an obsession!)

2. stove pipe jeans. in the darkest denim... im uh wear them to work tomorrow!

3. drunk (dontcha love the LITs?)

4. a CHANEL compact! (my mommas all.. "you spent $$$ on powder?!?!" and im like "but MOMMMMMMMMMA!!! its CHANELLLL!")

5. kinda full off the shrimps.

6. more drunk.

7. free drinks (this spanish girl was like "everytime i spread my legs i keep thinking about gettin preggers and bein abandonned" and i was all "eff that! abort that shit!" and then the bartenders gave me free drinks because im TOO cool!)

8. laid. (okay, maybe not... but theres always tomorrow. )
    this is better than TV!!!

If I actually had to spend time around someone like that though... I'd hate to think what would happen... to her.
    SEE

Creepy-pokeball

/me tries to imagine new hobbies for Joy but gives up in realization of her msyapce fascination =/

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's Miss President to you!

ammendment:

when i am president, in addition to declaring wars on acne and homework....

i plan to abolish all things unpleasant. objects, situations, attitudes and all. or not necessarily everything unpleasant, just anything INTENTIONALLY unpleasant. like long financial talks with parents and insensitive exboyfriends who seem to enjoy making me cry. POOUFF!! no more!
    this one had me laughing so hard I cried

OMG this is the most eventful day EVER. ok, so there was this GIANT green antanaeed bug in my room. being all noisy and flying and scaring me. so i ran downstairs to get tthe vacuum, and i was trying to vacuum it up. but i was too scared itd hop on me. so of course i was shrieking. obviously, my dad had to come upstairs to deal with the situation. well, that motherfucking bug had to fly and hide in one of the tens of fake flower bouquets behind my bed. my dad took out each vase and inspected each flower. in the process he found all the things i try to hide from parents (ie: pipe, weed, condoms, etc) omg. and THEN he picked up my bong and was looking at it real close for the bug before he realized it was a bong. it was very awful, and the whole time he pretended not to notice all the contraband. but as soon as the bug was debugged he was just like "im going to bed. oh and take the car in yourself to get inspected" and darted downstairs. im mortified. why couldnt i have just found someplace to go out tonight, get drunk, and this whole ordeal never would have happened. OMG and now theres another bug!!! i gotta go vacuum it up.
    SEE

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jadae
    /me tries to imagine new hobbies for Joy but gives up in realization of her msyapce fascination =/
    No! I usually only look at the pics if someone links me to a myspace, but I started reading this girl's blurbs and blog and decided it's the funniest thing I've seen in a really long time.

I even subscribed to it!
    SEE

Creepy-pokeball

Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    Quote Originally Posted by Jadae
    No! I usually only look at the pics if someone links me to a myspace, but I started reading this girl's blurbs and blog and decided it's the funniest thing I've seen in a really long time.

I even subscribed to it!
    /me gives a complimentry "lol" that everyone seems to hate

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thank god i'm not the only one who thinks she is kind of strangely fascinating?

btw, people in the chat thought this girl was ISFp. i see like, not a lot of if not an aversion to . *cough*
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

YES!!!

I was just about to start a thread on a related subject...
    SEE

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

she's gd hilarious!
    6w5 sx
    sloan - rcuei

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

obvious typing; ISFp

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Honestly?…I just skimmed through it.
    But I got the idea.
    *eyebrows raised slightly in disgusted amassment*

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No. She's not ISFp.
    SEE

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No. She's not ISFp.
    how is she not ISFp?

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

how is she ISFp??? She's way, way too... glamerous and in your face and materialistic and materialistic... oh yeah, and materialistic.

Disclaimer: not all people of this type are materialistic or superficial
    SEE

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hint: "i wish i could have tons of money and never work. that would be cool."
    SEE

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

incredibly overspecific with what she likes, enjoys, dislikes, etc. points to strong Si. rambles on incessantly about various nonsense, makes a lot of small talk. seems to be directed at being understanding and positive, so Fe.

conclusion: ISFp, possibly ethical sub.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, she's Fe. No, she's not ISFp.
    SEE

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

completely disagree.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you mean she's Reasonable(Alpha or Delta)?
    ex-nameless ixtp
    *** Warning - Risk of poor communication and late response.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nessy
    Do you mean she's Reasonable(Alpha or Delta)?
    No. Here's another hint:

http://the16types.info/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5910
    SEE

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

not what I had in mind...
    SEE

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

grr, this is the only thread that has been updated for the last 10 minutes or more, it seems

Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what type do you think she is?
    SEE

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Me?

Oh, I don't really care.

She looks hot in some photos, and not in others.
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i think that joy really has the wrong idea of alpha SFs and especially of Si.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No. My sister is an ISFp. My boss is an ESFj. I have read a lot about these types as well as all of the functions, Si included. Go check out my post in Alpha in "Male ESFjs".

Thanks.
    SEE

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

actually, i thought she was isfp, too, just by the pictures. I think I agree that Si has specific tastes that can somehow sound shallow since they are so specific. But the hello kitty threw me off. heh..

but I don't know what her type is. The wide eyed ones are the ones that look ISFp. I dunno.

it is kinda goddamn hard to miss the pictures, huh?

I also noticed her face is quite lighter than the neck area. Light reflecting off the foundation.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

has anyone actually read any of the stuff she wrote?
    SEE

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you mean her profile? i read it. She talks about her sensory environment, and nature, and aesthetics. WHat she writes is peppered with sensory information.

EDIT: I thought I said something about the musical interests, I guess i didn't. But yeah rap + "I do what i want" haha. Not too wide, but extensive musical taste. Sounds sxp. for some reason i think xsfp though.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

has anyone actually read any of the stuff she wrote?
    Yes, and it made my brain fizzle out. The pain must have overrode any amusement I would've derived from that page. Everything about her is too flashy for my liking.

On the other hand, I do admire her simple life.

Oh my God.

She is such a fag.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

if and are earthy elements, she has neither of these things.
    6w5 sx
    sloan - rcuei

context is king
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It’s fascinating in the same way that staring at car wrecks as you pass by is fascinating.

I really feel sick just skimming through it
    All Hail The Flying Spaghetti Monster

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fascinating. Her hobbies include "losing weight" and "smiling". Her list of things she likes include "flamingos", "tiaras" and "good grammar". In a very weird kind of way, this has cheered me up.

EDITED TO ADD: I don't think she's an ENFp. My reason for thinking that: I can't see her as an ISTp's dual. I can't see her being best mates with an ISTp woman either. What I can see is any ISTp describing a meeting with that kind of girl as the closest they ever got to a near-death experience.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Interesting stuff about her:

sneaking through christmas presents early (i hate suprises)
    I agree with her there. I like knowing what I'm getting in advance.

arranging my room just so,
    Si? What function makes people like re-arranging rooms? My husband likes to re-arrange furniture so I'll say Si.

Who I'd like to meet:

I need a friend with a pool. preferably a really nice, landscaped pool with an attached hot tub and pretty lighting. i would also like a friend with a convertable, preferably a corvette. you get extra points if its pink or white. (pink is better, or purple, actually...) ok, so if you have a pool or a convertable, you should def contact me!

UPDATE: okay, ive decided that not only do i need friends with pools and convertables, id like a friend with a yacht. and a private jet would be nice, but i dont want to ask for too much. i think a yacht is reasonable. i love boating, and id have a blast chilling and partying on a yacht. i even have the perfect sweater-around-my-neck outfit! SO, if youre fun with a yacht and/or a jet, feel free to get in touch! even if youre not fun but you have a yacht or a jet...

SO Fe>Fi

lots of si

extraverted. And what type would be perfectly comfortable admitting they want friends only if they have cool stuff, regardless of whether they're fun? LOL
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker Mom
    And what type would be perfectly comfortable admitting they want friends only if they have cool stuff, regardless of whether they're fun? LOL
    A shallow idiot?
    All Hail The Flying Spaghetti Monster

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast