TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by oyburger
    Quote Originally Posted by Slacker Mom
    And what type would be perfectly comfortable admitting they want friends only if they have cool stuff, regardless of whether they're fun? LOL
    A shallow idiot?
    Yeah, really! But I'd say someone with low fi possibly too. Even if someone with Fi felt that way, they'd feel too guilty to say it out loud. I mean, any type can have shallow idiots I'd think, but not all types would be so frank about how shallow they are. Or something. I'm losing my train of thought.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And what type would be perfectly comfortable admitting they want friends only if they have cool stuff, regardless of whether they're fun? LOL
    She might be just joking or making a parody though. Somehow she seems to have a sense of humor. Of course I can be wrong and she is serious.

Anyways, I don't understand myspace

Creepy-Diana

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Diana
    Quote Originally Posted by XoX
    She might be just joking or making a parody though. Somehow she seems to have a sense of humor. Of course I can be wrong and she is serious.

Anyways, I don't understand myspace
    I was wondering if she was somehow joking, so I kept waiting for the punch line. My face looked like the whole time I was reading.
    Absolutely the same here.

EDIT: I keep reading that and the face just doesn't seem to match her writing style. I'd expect a lot of either wild photos or emotionally super-charged photos with too much smile.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    how is she ISFp??? She's way, way too... glamerous and in your face and materialistic and materialistic... oh yeah, and materialistic.

Disclaimer: not all people of this type are materialistic or superficial
    She's OBVIOUSLY ESFP LOL SE OVERLOAD!! SE=APPERANCE AND CRAP
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by snegledmaca

EDIT: I keep reading that and the face just doesn't seem to match her writing style. I'd expect a lot of either wild photos or emotionally super-charged photos with too much smile.
    I have this suspicion that the photos are of her friend. I've known one or two ISFps in real life, and they are much more subdued. The writing style hardly matches that of the ISFp threads in the Alpha forum. Hell, I'm actually interested in what they have to say. But not for this girl. My attention dwindles just from skimming through the text. And I can't imagine myself ever being comfortable around her, irl or online. I can, however, imagine myself avoiding her to the best of my ability, and being unable to register a single word she says within hearing distance.

ESFp was my impression from the photos alone.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

some people are talking about how the photos don't correspond to an ISFp... please.

VI is an extraordinarily dubious method. what she has written gives a very clear indication that she is ISFp. it's possible she might be ESFj, but i think gamma SF is completely out of the question. no ESFp would ever write what she has written.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17
    what she has written gives a very clear indication that she is ISFp.
    No fucking way man. Get to know some people.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She's putting on an act in order to appear glamorous. She's striking a pose, in her writing no less than in her photos. I think she's exaggerating her ditziness because she has seen that style in other people (or in Paris Hilton, or in magazines, whatever) and wants to be like that. So what she seems like probably isn't what she's really really like.

There's a childlike and excited quality to her. Half the things she says are probably ditzy just for the heck of it. "Profession: cage dancer".

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For the love of God and everything Holy, the girl is ENFj!!!
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For the love of God and everything Holy, the girl is ENFj!!!
    By no fucking means

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How is she not ENFj? Should I quote the parts that indicate a Si PoLR?
    SEE

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They wouldn't matter really. She's one of the most obvious ESFps I've seen.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I could not really read her drivel, just skimmed through it.

My impressions --

Not ISFp. Despite the girly image she's projecting, she has a sort of "toughness" underneath.

ESFj would be somewhat more likely, but if so she's going out of her way to limit her range of emotional expressions for those pictures. Same problem for ENFj unless she's concentrating on an specific "role".

So, I agree with ESFp.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Please do Perhaps you are right.

Exits, pursued by a bear. Animal's Avatar
    TIM
    It sneaks up on you
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you read what she says... there's moments of genius in her writing... like, surprisingly clever image construction and even a very subtle, but shrewd knack for sarcasm. She's either incredibly aboveboard, or a genius, IMHO. Either way, I like her. You may think I'm crazy, but my first impression of her and her writing was ENTp.
    "How could we forget those ancient myths that stand at the beginning of all races, the myths about dragons that at the last moment are transformed into princesses? Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love."
    -- Rainer Maria Rilke, Letters to a Young Poet

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by raisonpure
    Quote Originally Posted by snegledmaca

I have this suspicion that the photos are of her friend. I've known one or two ISFps in real life, and they are much more subdued. The writing style hardly matches that of the ISFp threads in the Alpha forum. Hell, I'm actually interested in what they have to say. But not for this girl. My attention dwindles just from skimming through the text. And I can't imagine myself ever being comfortable around her, irl or online. I can, however, imagine myself avoiding her to the best of my ability, and being unable to register a single word she says within hearing distance.

ESFp was my impression from the photos alone.
    The internet is a weird thing. The ISFps I know are pretty sort of.. like .. into themselves, haha. It's the particularness. I also thought it was too sweet, and an act.. I don't think she's entirely serious. I also agree with Nicky about the toughness. Anyway seems like a sensor. The way they describe things come off as "shallow" because the things they are noticing and most easily talk about are sensory.

I edited my other post, I thought i'd commented on the musical taste already. It was where I agree with nicky.

So the "faking" and the hello kitty is throwing me off. I dont know.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I dunno, I could see ESFp...
    SEE

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Baby
    If you read what she says... there's moments of genius in her writing... like, surprisingly clever image construction and even a very subtle, but shrewd knack for sarcasm. She's either incredibly aboveboard, or a genius, IMHO. Either way, I like her. You may think I'm crazy, but my first impression of her and her writing was ENTp.
    this is how i interpreted it. i'm surprised that so many people are taking her so seriously. i'm wanting to do that obnoxious thing where you go, "DID YOU KNOW THE WORD GULLIBLE ISN'T IN THE DICTIONARY?"

i had an immediate sort of christina aguilera beta vibe from her. although i could see ESFj cobrasnake cory, too.
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

Creepy-aurora_faerie

so who does she remind you of?

Creepy-aurora_faerie

lmfao she is an athiest

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by oyburger
    It’s fascinating in the same way that staring at car wrecks as you pass by is fascinating.

I really feel sick just skimming through it
    * nods in agreement *

Quote Originally Posted by schrödinger's cat
    EDITED TO ADD: I don't think she's an ENFp. My reason for thinking that: I can't see her as an ISTp's dual. I can't see her being best mates with an ISTp woman either. What I can see is any ISTp describing a meeting with that kind of girl as the closest they ever got to a near-death experience.
    lol. Yes, she’s definitely not ENFP.
    I’d go nuts if I had to spend a day with a person like that Please murder me first! Before they do it!

Quote Originally Posted by schrödinger's cat
    She's putting on an act in order to appear glamorous. She's striking a pose, in her writing no less than in her photos. I think she's exaggerating her ditziness because she has seen that style in other people (or in Paris Hilton, or in magazines, whatever) and wants to be like that. So what she seems like probably isn't what she's really really like.

There's a childlike and excited quality to her. Half the things she says are probably ditzy just for the heck of it. "Profession: cage dancer".
    I thought the same thing. She’s probably just putting up a show.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Indulge my curiosity.

If possible, try to ignore the other pictures.

If you only knew these pictures below, how would you VI her?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Expat
    Indulge my curiosity.

Introvert? Irrational? Possibly sensory but not sure?

Ixxp. Probably ISxp. Umm...

But really could as well be INTp, lol.

Ixxp anyways?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In most of her pictures she's alone. No other people. Alone. And the ones where there are other people she seems alone too. I'm not sure she's extravert.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Indulge my curiosity.

i can tell you that ISFp would not actually be the type that immediately comes to mind.
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Indulge my curiosity.

i can tell you that ISFp would not actually be the type that immediately comes to mind.
    I'm starting to think she is INxx. The pink theme in everything is something an INxx could do. Might as well be INFj. I changed from Ixxp to INxx

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I do intend to go through and pull of the parts that struck me as ENFj over ESFp, but for the record, activity seems to make sense for my relation to her, even if I've never met her.
    SEE

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I do intend to go through and pull of the parts that struck me as ENFj over ESFp, but for the record, activity seems to make sense for my relation to her, even if I've never met her.
    What about identity?

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No. I've never felt that anyone like that is anything like I am. In fact, I sent her a message on myspace. Here's part of what I said:

I just wanted to tell you that your blog and blurbs are hilarious. I seriously haven't laughed this hard in a really long time. Have you thought about being a writer?

Anyways, I don't think I'm all that similar to you, but your myspace is strangely captivating nonetheless (and I'm not one who is generally all that interested in checking out people's myspaces). I'm a bit of a geek... My intersts are Real Estate investing, I'm a Home Inspector by trade, I am really into posting on this personality typology forum, I watch more pirated anime than TV or movies, and most of the time I'd rather hang out at home with my son, kitties, puppies, and boyfriend than go to parties. And I prefer earth tones. lol
    (I would have said "pets" instead of "kitties and puppies" to most people )

her response:

thanks for teh compliments and the advice!! im glad you enjoyed my page
    SEE

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I showed her page to my sister who seemed to share the same fascination with it as everyone else here.

She decided to subscribe to her blog too.
    All Hail The Flying Spaghetti Monster

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Who I'd like to meet:

I need a friend with a pool. preferably a really nice, landscaped pool with an attached hot tub and pretty lighting. i would also like a friend with a convertable, preferably a corvette. you get extra points if its pink or white. (pink is better, or purple, actually...) ok, so if you have a pool or a convertable, you should def contact me!

UPDATE: okay, ive decided that not only do i need friends with pools and convertables, id like a friend with a yacht. and a private jet would be nice, but i dont want to ask for too much. i think a yacht is reasonable. i love boating, and id have a blast chilling and partying on a yacht. i even have the perfect sweater-around-my-neck outfit! SO, if youre fun with a yacht and/or a jet, feel free to get in touch! even if youre not fun but you have a yacht or a jet...

SO Fe>Fi
    Is that really Fe? Or Se?
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Se
    SEE

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Indulge my curiosity.

I'm starting to think she is INxx. The pink theme in everything is something an INxx could do. Might as well be INFj. I changed from Ixxp to INxx
    The reason I asked is because in those pictures and a couple of others she strongly reminds me of someone I knew ages ago whom I have typed as ESTj.

No, I don't think she VIs as ESTj there but I thought the resemblance might be clouding things for me.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Indulge my curiosity.

Shit, Joy was right.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You see ENFj in those pictures?

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You see ENFj in those pictures?
    Mmmh in the last one a whole lot. But I can't be sure. Maybe it's just that a lot of good looking girls look like that irregardless of their type

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The reason I asked is because in those pictures and a couple of others she strongly reminds me of someone I knew ages ago whom I have typed as ESTj.

No, I don't think she VIs as ESTj there but I thought the resemblance might be clouding things for me.
    hmm...I don't know. There is just this obsession with pink and strange style in general which didn't seem very ESTj to me so I didn't think about it. ESTjs generally dress according to some standard imo (they have many often stylish dresses but each is a standard dress for certain situations like work, casual, party, ...). Generally N people and especially NF or IN people are more likely to have these kind of eccentric ideas of decorating and dressing.
    That is how I approached the question. She might look like ESTj in some sense but that's about it Unless she has just read a fashion magazine that says "nowadays it is very stylish to make everything in your life pink" she is not ESxj

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    Mmmh in the last one a whole lot. But I can't be sure. Maybe it's just that a lot of good looking girls look like that irregardless of their type
    Yes but I was thinking of something else.

hmm...I don't know. There is just this obsession with pink and strange style in general which didn't seem very ESTj to me so I didn't think about it. ESTjs generally dress according to some standard imo (they have many often stylish dresses but each is a standard dress for certain situations like work, casual, party, ...). Generally N people and especially NF or IN people are more likely to have these kind of eccentric ideas of decorating and dressing.
    That is how I approached the question. She might look like ESTj in some sense but that's about it Unless she has just read a fashion magazine that says "nowadays it is very stylish to make everything in your life pink" she is not ESxj
    Well I wasn't thinking about specifics but about the general impression.

I don't really think she'd VI as ESTj in those pictures. But the thing is, in them she has a very striking resemblance to an ESTj ex of mine of ages ago. This is enhanced by things like the glasses, hair, body type.

If I try to VI her in them, I keep thinking of my ex and therefore wondering if she's ESTj.

That is why I wanted to ask if she could at least be a similar type from those pictures.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast