Thread: Warning about ESFjs

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Warning about ESFjs

I have recently met a bunch of ESFJs, they areextremely dangerous to your health and wellbeing emotional and physical, they only solely think of themselves, all their acts of "kindness" are self centered.

My grandmother was a bitch that made my mother guilty why her (ESTP) father died (before my mother was even born) of drinking like a pig because the ESFJ bitch destroyed his self esteem.

She also never did anything good for me but supported my mothers' abuse of me so that she would be in good terms with my mother.

She also was instrumental in the death of her ESTP son by destroying his esteem by pretending to help him, when in fact she was destroying him so that she could use him any time she wanted, so that he would need her.

Even on the death bed the bitch was telling her son and my mother what they wanted to hear.

My ESFJ landlor yesterday went on a tirade against squirrels by saying: "Why don't they shot them they eat my flowers?"
    Well I am back. How's everyone? Don't have as much time now, but glad to see some of the old gang are still here.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You obviously know some people with issues, but my mother-in-law is a great person and is ESFj. For that matter my father-in-law is a dear man and is ISFp.

Don't generalize. Just because you've known people with problems doesn't mean all people of those types are unhealthy!
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker Mom
    You obviously know some people with issues, but my mother-in-law is a great person and is ESFj. For that matter my father-in-law is a dear man and is ISFp.

Don't generalize. Just because you've known people with problems doesn't mean all people of those types are unhealthy!
    My statements are my statements, I chose to generalize if I want to.

If you live in your own reality, thats' fine with me. I was describing facts.
    Well I am back. How's everyone? Don't have as much time now, but glad to see some of the old gang are still here.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Facts about a *few* people, not the whole types.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

your sample is too limited to draw definite conclusions.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It sounds like your grandmother has a mental illness (which is not type related) and passed it on to those around her either genetically or through learned behaviors.

Your landlord just sounds like a mean person.
    All Hail The Flying Spaghetti Monster

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Herzy
    Quote Originally Posted by Dioklecian
    Yeah, incorrect ones.
    I sincerely wish that you Herzy will become emotionally dependent on an ESFJ and see what it feels like

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by oyburger
    It sounds like your grandmother has a mental illness (which is not type related) and passed it on to those around her either genetically or through learned behaviors.

Your landlord just sounds like a mean person.
    Not that I know, she was just mean and selfish.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is this your mom's mom? I'm sorry these women were psychotic. I'm sure it was difficult growing up in those circumstances. It isn't your fault. But it isn't about what type they are. It's about them being crazy.
    -Mark Twain

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is this your mom's mom? I'm sorry these women were psychotic. I'm sure it was difficult growing up in those circumstances. It isn't your fault. But it isn't about what type they are. It's about them being crazy.
    They are incredibly manipulative, controlling, undermining and selfish.

The old bitch is dead thank God, the second one is alive only thanks to the children. She follows her sense of pleasure religiously and it almost killed her, she had a brain annyrism.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's the kind of thing that's passed down from generation to generation, so luckily you see it and can stop it with you.
    -Mark Twain

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They are incredibly selfish and manipulative, putting their wishes intoothers to create emotional dependence and all kinds of bullshit ideas.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's the kind of thing that's passed down from generation to generation, so luckily you see it and can stop it with you.
    Yeah my ENFP sister does it to,

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Possiblly the dumbest topic I've seen on here in a long time.
    "To become is just like falling asleep. You never know exactly when it happens, the transition, the magic, and you think, if you could only recall that exact moment of crossing the line then you would understand everything; you would see it all"

"Angels dancing on the head of a pin dissolve into nothingness at the bedside of a dying child."

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MysticSonic
    Possiblly the dumbest topic I've seen on here in a long time.
    Well, now that you made your "intelligent" post, it will hopefully "improve".

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know that there are a lot of weird people in your life , but still, that doesn't mean that everyone of a particular type is evil.

Yeah, incorrect ones.
    I sincerely wish that you Herzy will become emotionally dependent on an ESFJ and see what it feels like
    I don't become emotionally dependent on anyone. Never have, never will.
    Herzy I see paterns that you can't even imagine hon, and you have already been emotionally dependent, on your ISFP ex.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is the first topic I was actually tempted to delete, simply because you're so purposely ignorant of your blatant typism.
    "To become is just like falling asleep. You never know exactly when it happens, the transition, the magic, and you think, if you could only recall that exact moment of crossing the line then you would understand everything; you would see it all"

"Angels dancing on the head of a pin dissolve into nothingness at the bedside of a dying child."

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is the first topic I was actually tempted to delete, simply because you're so purposely ignorant of your blatant typism.
    Mystic I see ceratin patterns that perhaps you don't see, probably to your good.

This post is simply a warning for those that want to hear, all typology theories are "typisms" as you put it. You would have to delete the entire forum.

PS: However, I will edit my firt post slightly, to remove the main offensive word.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dioklecian, 3 things:

1.)
    You're the one who allowed yourself to get into that situation. She is not the problem. You are. There are millions of people just like her, but not everyone allows themselves to be hurt by them. No one else can make decisions for you.

2.) why are you allowing these people so much power over your life?

3.) nm... I was gonna make some comment about how you're either an ISTj or an ethical type, but you have to be Alpha or Delta, and I think Delta is sorta out...
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"This post is simply a warning for those that want to hear, all typology theories are "typisms" as you put it. You would have to delete the entire forum. "

A typism is only a typism if it is both sweeping AND wrong.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"This post is simply a warning for those that want to hear, all typology theories are "typisms" as you put it. You would have to delete the entire forum. "

A typism is only a typism if it is both sweeping AND wrong.
    The wrong part is hard to find because if everyone was right there would be only one description of each type, and of course only one "right" theory, but of course there many, each with its' own merits.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    Dioklecian, 3 things:

1.)
    You're the one who allowed yourself to get into that situation.
    Yes, by the extremely hazardous and unthinkable act of: being born.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Herzy I see paterns that you can't even imagine hon, and you have already been emotionally dependent, on your ISFP ex.
    What the fuck are you talking about? I barely even got to know him before we broke up.
    Herzy, its' not such a bad thing, I only express my opinions, they could be wrong.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, by the extremely hazardous and unthinkable act of: being born.
    oic

the rest remains true
    SEE

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"The wrong part is hard to find because if everyone was right there would be only one description of eexh type, and of course only one "right" theory, but of course there many, each with its' own merits."

Honestly, Dio, you must realize that not all ESFjs---or even most---are manipulative bitches with no respect for morality. Perhaps you've had some pretty shitty experiences with ESFjs, but don't you notice that the distribution of ESFjs being within your own family is a little too convenient? Also, don't you think that it's possible that one of your experiences with an ESFj defined the sort of characterstics you expect ESFjs to have, thus causing you to type all people with those negative characteristics as ESFjs?

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

is dioklecian more Reasonable, Aristocratic, or both?
    SEE

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm, maybe Dio is an F type... his recent posts seem to be leaning that way recently. Yeah, and I still recommend spending some time in the slums.

Or, watch American History X, for a good example of how pain can be transferred, and multiply. It's just like any disease, really...
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"The wrong part is hard to find because if everyone was right there would be only one description of eexh type, and of course only one "right" theory, but of course there many, each with its' own merits."

Honestly, Dio, you must realize that not all ESFjs---or even most---are manipulative bitches with no respect for morality. Perhaps you've had some pretty shitty experiences with ESFjs, but don't you notice that the distribution of ESFjs being within your own family is a little too convenient? Also, don't you think that it's possible that one of your experiences with an ESFj defined the sort of characterstics you expect ESFjs to have, thus causing you to type all people with those negative characteristics as ESFjs?
    Mystic, I was just describing my point of view, people don't have to share it. I was just casting a negative vote for ESFJs. I have tried, very very very very very hard to have good relationships with them, and sometimes, in good circumstances I have had very very good relationships with them, however they are not very good for me because of their extreme selfishness.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks Dio,

Next time i see one i will steer well clear. In fact i might punch one / club one with a peice of furniture
    ENFp (Unsure of Subtype)

"And the day came when the risk it took to remain closed in a bud became more painful than the risk it took to blossom." - Anaïs Nin

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by meatburger
    Thanks Dio,

Next time i see one i will steer well clear. In fact i might punch one / club one with a peice of furniture
    I know a country where they killed them at birth.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by meatburger
    Thanks Dio,

Okay, I've decided that dioklecian is indeed Delta. I'm thinking ENFp. A Resolute type would have to be pretty damned broken to say these types of things... and he's demonstrating an almost pathological Aristocratic mentality. I suppose any type could be broken and have these qualities though.

disclaimer: No. Dioklecian is not what you should consider to be a typical... anything I've stated above.
    SEE

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

dioklecian is not to be considered sufficiently sane to be typed.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17

Yeah, irrational....
    so...
    Fp
    I
    and probably N
    I guess Gilligan was right about someone, for once; INFp.
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by UDP II
    Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17

Yeah, irrational....
    Irrationals can be sane, you know. Not my case, I agree.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, I must agree that some ESFjs are fucking horrible people.

But so are other people of other types.

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettLux
    Well, I must agree that some ESFjs are fucking horrible people.

But so are other people of other types.
    IMO the horrible people of ESFj-s are more prominent them those of other types with ESTp being the most prominent.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, I completely agree with Dio. Being in the clutches of an ESFj is something inhuman.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They seem like unhealthy ESFJs but not every ESFJ is like that. Just like not every ESTP is an alcholic. My best friend is ESFJ and she's very loud, bossy but she's loyal and is nice and etc. ESFJs can be hard to take but you just have to understand how they work and accept that. They generally are great people with strict morals and such, very responsible and caring.
    INFP

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: WARNING ABOUT ESFJS

I have recently met a bunch of ESFJs, they areextremely dangerous to your health and wellbeing emotional and physical, they only solely think of themselves, all their acts of "kindness" are self centered.

My grandmother was a bitch that made my mother guilty why her (ESTP) father died (before my mother was even born) of drinking like a pig because the ESFJ bitch destroyed his self esteem.

She also never did anything good for me but supported my mothers' abuse of me so that she would be in good terms with my mother.

She also was instrumental in the death of her ESTP son by destroying his esteem by pretending to help him, when in fact she was destroying him so that she could use him any time she wanted, so that he would need her.

Even on the death bed the bitch was telling her son and my mother what they wanted to hear.

My ESFJ landlor yesterday went on a tirade against squirrels by saying: "Why don't they shot them they eat my flowers?"
    Dio, you know nothing about nothing. All you do is type unhealthy people as ESFJ or ISFP. You pretty much say things like, "Yeah, that lady beats her kids... she is so ISFP".

I think this is exactly the reason why unhealthy people like you should come with a warning label or something. I'm serious, first we have Nessy with the damage to his brain giving people advice, then we have you with diagnosed scizohphrenia. I'm not trying to be mean, but how can people listen to you?
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Dio, if you wanna vent your anger, I suggest you find a more constructive and convincing way to do it.

Mystic I see ceratin patterns that perhaps you don't see, probably to your good.

This post is simply a warning for those that want to hear, all typology theories are "typisms" as you put it. You would have to delete the entire forum.

PS: However, I will edit my firt post slightly, to remove the main offensive word.
    If all type theories are typisms, why not just abondon them altogether and express your anger in a more mature way, like by actually giving people responsibility for their mistakes, instead of blaming types?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast