Thread: Examples of dual couples

netflix and don't touch me Emmym's Avatar
    TIM
    EII-Ne
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I think Jacylyn Hill and her boyfriend could be LIE and ESI respectively, but that's not a super educated guess. Definitely think she's gamma NT though, but the annoying kind that tries way too hard to be Se.
    someday the grapes will be wine
    and someday you will be mine

EII-Ne 2w3 - 9w1 - 7w8 so/sx

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

True story, if they have grandkids and died while still married, they're duals. #lifelessons

TIM
    EII-Ne
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Kat Blaque and her boyfriend, IEE and SLI respectively... She self-types as an INFP in MBTI but I think she's an obvious IEE.

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Amur and Timur - goat and tiger dual pair lol

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^Haha, yeah saw that before, could be duals. Favourable intertypes for sure.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

An LSI friend of mine had the rear axle break on their car and called a tow truck to have it towed to the dealership. The tow truck driver arrived, and after I (LIE) talked to him for a short time, I'm pretty sure he is my dual, an ESI.

LSI to tow truck driver: They used the wrong type of steel in the axle. I checked online for the recalls, and this car has over a thousand recall notices for it.

LIE to himself: It is really hard to design a vehicle with several thousand parts, all of which have to work perfectly over the road in all kinds of weather, stressed by every kind of driver, and have them last for a dozen years or so. Finding talented engineers for an acceptable price has got to be difficult, and the liability on the manufacturer is staggering. How do these guys even make a profit?

ESI to LSI and LIE, as he's winching the car onto the flat bed: Every mechanic I know wants to kill every engineer on earth.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Courtney Love - F type

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

IEI-Ni + SLE-Se dual couple
    Viacheslav Malafeev (IEI-Ni) and Ekaterina Komiakova (SLE-Se)

He is a famous Russian football player, introduced to her by a mutual friend at a party where she was working as a DJ. Then they got married.

Edit: found another SLE and IEI pair of friends - Byrne (Left) SLE-Ti and Lu (right) IEI-Fe
    they run "my roommate the" channel on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/myroommatethe/videos
    Last edited by silke; 07-22-2016 at 12:24 PM.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

For @End:

well heterosexuality is like the past/shadow- homosexuality is the bright future. (it gets better)

Heterosexuality is like The First Evil. It is dark and sadistic and very might makes right-ish. When ppl wanna be cool and popular, they channel dark energy. It's also very medieval and cutting. It makes babies born of blood and pain. It creates victims, and divides people into winners and losers.

Homosexuality is light, heartfelt and good. Obnoxiously good. The sadistic dark str8 energy naturally wants to mock faggy lightheartedness. But at the same time the fagginess wants to evolve and escape from the straightness, like light expanding in the room. It pushes outward. So then people can go 'it's really shitty and unfair how XYZ was treated!' and political correctness develops, which SMASHes hate and MLGs half hate and pretend they hate more around the SMASH cuz they don't wanna be fully rejected out of d tribe. also why so many gay guys are like "look I can fight too" but inside u can still see the crying womanliness lel.

So people have all these faggy ideals about how women should date nicer boys but then there is that primal pull to just wanna be dominated by a slobbering/sadistic asshole and to say fuck with it all. Cuz I mean faggy inspiration moments can't last. The romance comes down to earth. And the inner shadows - we all are heteronormative cuz we all realize that the first human was created via brutal heterosexual rape. So it turns us on, glorifies us, and annoys/scares us. So then we also want to escape from it. But only for brief moments. So most gays wanna be accepted by stuck up straight ppl instead of having their own place... or some mixture of both. Anyway gay can be just as brutal as str8 of course, but when that happens its just trying to mock some previous heterosexual energy. Strong erotic energy, but it doesn't really make a baby so you always realize its a cheap imitation huh. But, most of us peacefully go to bed at night knowing homosexuality has the moral high ground and the biblical passage was an ironic joke.

THE PULL OF DARK BRUTAL REALISTIC GAMES OF THRONES-Y HETEROSEXUALITY ALWAYS WINS!!!!1111..... except for those few times when it didn't. Anyway I hope you have a few laughs at least even if life is naturally dark hard and str8.

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    294 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post
    For @End:

well heterosexuality is like the past/shadow- homosexuality is the bright future. (it gets better)

Heterosexuality is like The First Evil. It is dark and sadistic and very might makes right-ish. When ppl wanna be cool and popular, they channel dark energy. It's also very medieval and cutting. It makes babies born of blood and pain. It creates victims, and divides people into winners and losers.

Homosexuality is light, heartfelt and good. Obnoxiously good. The sadistic dark str8 energy naturally wants to mock faggy lightheartedness. But at the same time the fagginess wants to evolve and escape from the straightness, like light expanding in the room. It pushes outward. So then people can go 'it's really shitty and unfair how XYZ was treated!' and political correctness develops, which SMASHes hate and MLGs half hate and pretend they hate more around the SMASH cuz they don't wanna be fully rejected out of d tribe. also why so many gay guys are like "look I can fight too" but inside u can still see the crying womanliness lel.

So people have all these faggy ideals about how women should date nicer boys but then there is that primal pull to just wanna be dominated by a slobbering/sadistic asshole and to say fuck with it all. Cuz I mean faggy inspiration moments can't last. The romance comes down to earth. And the inner shadows - we all are heteronormative cuz we all realize that the first human was created via brutal heterosexual rape. So it turns us on, glorifies us, and annoys/scares us. So then we also want to escape from it. But only for brief moments. So most gays wanna be accepted by stuck up straight ppl instead of having their own place... or some mixture of both. Anyway gay can be just as brutal as str8 of course, but when that happens its just trying to mock some previous heterosexual energy. Strong erotic energy, but it doesn't really make a baby so you always realize its a cheap imitation huh. But, most of us peacefully go to bed at night knowing homosexuality has the moral high ground and the biblical passage was an ironic joke.

THE PULL OF DARK BRUTAL REALISTIC GAMES OF THRONES-Y HETEROSEXUALITY ALWAYS WINS!!!!1111..... except for those few times when it didn't. Anyway I hope you have a few laughs at least even if life is naturally dark hard and str8.
    Not sure how to respond but I'll make an attempt. I just can't hate the left, I may be a right-wing person but I just cannot hate a leftist. I'm a libertarian, that means I love everyone. Race, Creed, Culture, I don't care an ounce! You're a fellow human, nothing more, nothing less. We are all the same, and dear lord do I *hate* those who think otherwise. We can get along, we ought to get along, this infighting is pointless, let's just accept that we're all one and the same. Sadly, I am a minority figure in this BS war. Why?

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Vyacheslav Malafeyev - J type, mb INTJ

TIM
    ile
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Emmym View Post
    I think Jacylyn Hill and her boyfriend could be LIE and ESI respectively, but that's not a super educated guess. Definitely think she's gamma NT though, but the annoying kind that tries way too hard to be Se.
    the beauty guru?

enneagram 946/947

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    Kurt Cobain IEI, Courtney Love SLE

I just realized that Kurt Cobain looks so freaking much like my IEI dad when he was young. Same body, same facial expressions, same goofiness.
    Them together was so, so, SO incredibly toxic. I saw that documentary, as well as another one on Netflix ... I can't feel the same about Courtney Love. Yes, I am one of those people that think she was either complicit or actively involved in his death, perhaps not by murder but by the destruction she wreaked upon his mind and life.

Also I kind of don't get where the SLE typing really came from... I feel like people want them to be duals.. In any case she's one messed up individual.

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Zootopia. Go see it. Best movie in years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWM0ct-OLsM

I've said before that I believe Hollywood is using Socionics to make Dual movies (Deadpool is EIE, his GF is LSI), and Zootopia is no exception. But what threw me off initially is that, while Nick Wilde is obviously LIE (because he knows everyone, he easily makes money on the street with his wits, he is upbeat but realistic and takes a flexible view of laws), his Dual in this film is a Police Bunny. I've always thought of my Duals as being Artistic Cats, but I eventually realized that Judy Hopps is ESI-Fi, not ESI-Se.

Nick Wilde Fox=LIE, Judy Hopps rabbit=ESI-Fi, nick's wingman=ILI, Police Captain Water Buffalo=SLE-Ti, Gazelle=IEI-Fe, Gazelle's dancing Tigers=SLE-Se, Lemming Bank employees lemmings=ILI, Mayor's assistant Lamb=IEE, Mayor Lion=ILE, Polar Bears are all ESTJ-Si, Wolves=ESTJ-Ti

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[post #45]

Kat Blaque and her boyfriend, IEE and SLI respectively... She self-types as an INFP in MBTI but I think she's an obvious IEE.
    No! She is not IEE. He is not SLI. We just are not like this. Gamma or Beta. Maybe Beta. My SLI son once let his EIE friend put makeup all over him so he looked like a zombie or something, and posted pics of the process and the finish. Something I would NEVER do - neither the makeup* or the posting. And neither would my SLI. So, maybe they are Betas?

*[once in high school my LSE friend tried to make up my face and hair to make me look ugly. Now I know, I can look ugly, but she didn't know how to do it, and so she was "disappointed" her efforts didn't work. I did not get "into" this process like this girl Kat here is, but I put up with it because my LSE friend was sort of bossy and the typical initiator of our activities and I could be persuaded. But I never would have volunteered for that and if she had asked again I would have definitely say no thanks.]
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along
    by every wind of teaching, looks like the only
    attitude acceptable to today's standards."
    - Pope Benedict the XVI, "The Dictatorship of Relativism"

hiatus
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Zootopia. Go see it. Best movie in years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWM0ct-OLsM

I've said before that I believe Hollywood is using Socionics to make Dual movies (Deadpool is EIE, his GF is LSI), and Zootopia is no exception. But what threw me off initially is that, while Nick Wilde is obviously LIE (because he knows everyone, he easily makes money on the street with his wits, he is upbeat but realistic and takes a flexible view of laws), his Dual in this film is a Police Bunny. I've always thought of my Duals as being Artistic Cats, but I eventually realized that Judy Hopps is ESI-Fi, not ESI-Se.

Nick Wilde Fox=LIE, Judy Hopps rabbit=ESI-Fi, nick's wingman=ILI, Police Captain Water Buffalo=SLE-Ti, Gazelle=IEI-Fe, Gazelle's dancing Tigers=SLE-Se, Lemming Bank employees lemmings=ILI, Mayor's assistant Lamb=IEE, Mayor Lion=ILE, Polar Bears are all ESTJ-Si, Wolves=ESTJ-Ti
    That sounds like a wacko conspiracy theory.

Surely you realize that Disney puts forth strong Delta characters and values in their movies? IEE (rabbit) / SLI (fox) couple is obvious, just like most of their recent films containing strong female protagonists.

TIM
    EII-Ne
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eliza Thomason View Post
    No! She is not IEE. He is not SLI. We just are not like this. Gamma or Beta. Maybe Beta. My SLI son once let his EIE friend put makeup all over him so he looked like a zombie or something, and posted pics of the process and the finish. Something I would NEVER do - neither the makeup* or the posting. And neither would my SLI. So, maybe they are Betas?

*[once in high school my LSE friend tried to make up my face and hair to make me look ugly. Now I know, I can look ugly, but she didn't know how to do it, and so she was "disappointed" her efforts didn't work. I did not get "into" this process like this girl Kat here is, but I put up with it because my LSE friend was sort of bossy and the typical initiator of our activities and I could be persuaded. But I never would have volunteered for that and if she had asked again I would have definitely say no thanks.]
    Conservative heternormativity =/= Delta.

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Conservative heternormativity =/= Delta.
    Referring to..?

[FWIW that high school friend turned to to be a Lesbian; not sure when she realized it but did nt announce it til several years later, after marriage and her 3 kids.]
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fictional characters are composites created by one or more writers and, in some cases, actors/directors. Except for the ones based very faithfully and accurately on a real-life individual, they can't be said to have a "type" in any meaningful sense.

Actual, real-life dual pair: Tom Brady (IEE) and Bill Belichick (SLI).

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post

it might be more likely that dual information elements are more likely to arise in fictionalized, compatible interactions because to exhibit non-dual elements would look incompatible or awkward to the audience. What leads to the typing of the character is more of a confirmation bias based on a few initial impressions, and it's that fictional characters have to be consistent so a type naturally arises. Both aspects play a role with the second playing a slightly larger one than the first, i think.

TIM
    EII-Ne
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Referring to..?

[FWIW that high school friend turned to to be a Lesbian; not sure when she realized it but did nt announce it til several years later, after marriage and her 3 kids.]
    Makeup doesn't have a quadra. Stop letting superficial things distract you and pay attention to mannerisms. Just because YOU would never do something doesn't mean someone else of your type wouldn't. I would never go skydiving, but that doesn't mean I believe that EIIs don't go skydiving as a rule. That's lazy socionics.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Makeup doesn't have a quadra. Stop letting superficial things distract you and pay attention to mannerisms. Just because YOU would never do something doesn't mean someone else of your type wouldn't. I would never go skydiving, but that doesn't mean I believe that EIIs don't go skydiving as a rule. That's lazy socionics.
    No she's right most SLI and even LSE women like very natural and light to no makeup on women. I think attraction to makeup is a way of masking insecurities of beauty and physical appearance. Over loving makeup is attraction to objects and possession of them becomes Se
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII-Ne
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    No she's right most SLI and even LSE women like very natural and light to no makeup on women. I think attraction to makeup is a way of masking insecurities of beauty and physical appearance. Over loving makeup is attraction to objects and possession of them becomes Se
    Duly noted. No one who wears more than chapstick could ever be Delta. /s You're missing the point of the video, Maritsa.

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Duly noted. No one who wears more than chapstick could ever be Delta. /s You're missing the point of the video, Maritsa.
    Actually Maritsa's light-makeup comment was for SLI and LSE Delta women, not EII and IEE, so it does not apply to this couple, really, since you are supposing Kat is IEE. I can see light make-up use in SLI and LSE though. My LSE friend wore no makeup often, and light makeup for going out to meet the world for a polished look, and heavy makeup only on appropriate occasion like a fancy night outing, or on stage. And my SLI woman friend that I am sure is SLI wears pretty much none, except for dressy occasions, to be appropriate, and such occasions for her are rare. Her daily work, in a man's world, captaining a boat and maintaining/repairing it - for this she wears no makeup. (As to EIIs and makeup, the one I know are comfortable without it, at home, for example, or with very little, but they know how to apply plenty of makeup when they want to ramp it up, and they do so very expertly so it does not look overdone).

But there are so many reasons why this Kat is not IEE. Her total love of being in front of the camera, for a silly thing. She is someone who is totally comfortable being center stage. It turns her on. For IEE, instead, an occasion to express the Ne in her heart is what turns her on. Also this SLI is tolerating this playful drama fine. Merry people, maybe? Just thinking its Beta or Gamma. We certainly see nothing of the serious IEE here... Also where is her Ne? Absent for the whole video when its a primary characteristic? In this video we see a woman who is all-in-the-moment and "present in the here and now" - very Sensing, not Intuitive, not distracted or caught up in the world of thoughts and ideas. Not at all. Kat is a beautiful and bold woman, very confident and comfortable with herself, but not an IEE. And my SLI would not have patience with this, like this guy. He has patience for practical work that must get done. But this doesn't fall into that category. My SLI is just is not in a silly club. His way for the world is more serious. Well, its Te. That's his way for the world. Also for the other SLIs I have known all my life, I just do not see them doing this. I see them bowing out of the invitation, and walking away the conversation, and getting pretty stern and briefly explosively mad (in a "Lay off!" kind of way) if pestered after they have politely and plainly said, "No, thanks".. I have seen my SLI brother with his SEE (ex)wife (which this Kat may be - just one of my guesses), and I do not think that this boyfriend could be SLI, because I see how a SLI acts to his wife's pestering when she is determined to have a whim sort of thing. SLI offers quiet stubborn firm resistance. If she keeps at it very aggressively for a LONG time, because it really matters to her, he will likely will give in for peace. But the boyfriend in this video does not look like he was pestered and nagged to do this. He looks like he shrugged and said, "Sure, whatever, honey. What do I have to do?"
    Last edited by Eliza Thomason; 04-01-2016 at 04:57 PM.

TIM
    EII-Ne
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Actually Maritsa's light-makeup comment was for SLI and LSE Delta women, not EII and IEE, so it does not apply to this couple, really, since you are supposing Kat is IEE. I can see light make-up use in SLI and LSE though. My LSE friend wore no makeup often, and light makeup for going out to meet the world for a polished look, and heavy makeup only on appropriate occasion like a fancy night outing, or on stage. And my SLI woman friend that I am sure is SLI wears pretty much none, except for dressy occasions, to be appropriate, and such occasions for her are rare. Her daily work, in a man's world, captaining a boat and maintaining/repairing it - for this she wears no makeup. (As to EIIs and makeup, the one I know are comfortable without it, at home, for example, or with very little, but they know how to apply plenty of makeup when they want to ramp it up, and they do so very expertly so it does not look overdone).

But there are so many reasons why this Kat is not IEE. Her total love of being in front of the camera, for a silly thing. She is someone who is totally comfortable being center stage. It turns her on. For IEE, instead, an occasion to express the Ne in her heart is what turns her on. Also this SLI is tolerating this playful drama fine. Merry people, maybe? Just thinking its Beta or Gamma. We certainly see nothing of the serious IEE here... Also where is her Ne? Absent for the whole video when its a primary characteristic? In this video we see a woman who is all-in-the-moment and "present in the here and now" - very Sensing, not Intuitive, not distracted or caught up in the world of thoughts and ideas. Not at all. Kat is a beautiful and bold woman, very confident and comfortable with herself, but not an IEE. And my SLI would not have patience with this, like this guy. He has patience for practical work that must get done. But this doesn't fall into that category. My SLI is just is not in a silly club. His way for the world is more serious. Well, its Te. That's his way for the world. Also for the other SLIs I have known all my life, I just do not see them doing this. I see them bowing out of the invitation, and walking away the conversation, and getting pretty stern and briefly explosively mad (in a "Lay off!" kind of way) if pestered after they have politely and plainly said, "No, thanks".. I have seen my SLI brother with his SEE (ex)wife (which this Kat may be - just one of my guesses), and I do not think that this boyfriend could be SLI, because I see how a SLI acts to his wife's pestering when she is determined to have a whim sort of thing. SLI offers quiet stubborn firm resistance. If she keeps at it very aggressively for a LONG time, because it really matters to her, he will likely will give in for peace. But the boyfriend in this video does not look like he was pestered and nagged to do this. He looks like he shrugged and said, "Sure, whatever, honey. What do I have to do?"
    Eliza, if you think that IEEs are all seriousness all the time, then all I can say is that you may have mistyped yourself.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Not one thing against her being IEE on her channel (which shows the expansiveness of Ne ethical interests). I think she is an example of Ne paired with ethics and not Se paired with ethics. She is talking about social impact and inclusiveness. Watch some of her videos Eliza before you throw her out of the club.

Edit: I like her and have subscribed.

Edit2: Wow, I didn't even realize what she has gone through.

Last edited by Aylen; 04-01-2016 at 07:08 PM.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Eliza, if you think that IEEs are all seriousness all the time, then all I can say is that you may have mistyped yourself.
    Obviously I did not say this. Apparently you did not read, or did not want to read what I wrote here - which is PERFECTLY FINE with me.

I only regret that I did not perceive your attachment to your view, and your disinterest in my opinion, because I would not spent my time commenting on it. Perhaps I wrongly assumed you would be like @Maritsa, who is very tolerant of my opinions, no matter how firmly I express them, and presumed a tolerance from you that I have not earned, or that you do not desire to have with me. Sorry.

At any rate, I have NO desire to impose. I do regret the waste of time and thought on this subject, and will remember, and take care not to waste my time, and your time, with my unwanted opinions in the future.

Now, I think I will just be IEE-me and say, "An unpleasant conversation is not worth having", and exit it.

TIM
    EII-Ne
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Obviously I did not say this. Apparently you did not read, or did not want to read what I wrote here - which is PERFECTLY FINE with me.

I only regret that I did not perceive your attachment to your view, and your disinterest in my opinion, because I would not spent my time commenting on it. Perhaps I wrongly assumed you would be like @Maritsa, who is very tolerant of my opinions, no matter how firmly I express them, and presumed a tolerance from you that I have not earned, or that you do not desire to have with me. Sorry.

At any rate, I have NO desire to impose. I do regret the waste of time and thought on this subject, and will remember, and take care not to waste my time, and your time, with my unwanted opinions in the future.

Now, I think I will just be IEE-me and say, "An unpleasant conversation is not worth having", and exit it.
    It's not so much an attachment to my own view as a weariness with people saying no, absolutely not, there's no way I'm correct, I'm just completely wrong, and proceeding to elaborate using criteria that seem deliberately self-serving and lacking a nuanced understanding of human beings. I respect that you do not externally resemble the person I am trying to type, and that you have friends who are also unlike her. I, however, have many IEE friends who are VERY much like Kat, which was what led me to typing her that way initially, before I watched more of her videos and solidified that opinion. You're completely free to disagree with my typings. However, don't pose an argument without expecting someone to fire back. If you're going to dismiss my typing of someone as IEE with something as shallow as the fact that they wear makeup, and then go on to say that no IEE would enjoy being in front of the camera, that IEEs don't live in the moment and that they're always serious (being classified as Serious or Merry =/= being "serious" or "merry" all the time, by the way), then I'm going to wonder if we're studying the same system. Having Fe in the demonstrative position often lends itself to making IEEs some of the most rambunctious, playful people around. Their light-hearted playfulness combined with their kindness (and cleverness) is something that SLIs spend a great deal of time seeking out. I'm not going to go on describing IEEs. I have spent a long time studying socionics and will defend my typings. You are free to disagree or suggest alternatives, but don't shoot them down as if I have no idea know what I'm talking about if you don't want me to respond in kind.

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's not so much an attachment to my own view as a weariness with people saying no, absolutely not, there's no way I'm correct, I'm just completely wrong, and proceeding to elaborate using criteria that seem deliberately self-serving and lacking a nuanced understanding of human beings. I respect that you do not externally resemble the person I am trying to type, and that you have friends who are also unlike her. I, however, have many IEE friends who are VERY much like Kat, which was what led me to typing her that way initially, before I watched more of her videos and solidified that opinion. You're completely free to disagree with my typings. However, don't pose an argument without expecting someone to fire back. If you're going to dismiss my typing of someone as IEE with something as shallow as the fact that they wear makeup, and then go on to say that no IEE would enjoy being in front of the camera, that IEEs don't live in the moment and that they're always serious (being classified as Serious or Merry =/= being "serious" or "merry" all the time, by the way), then I'm going to wonder if we're studying the same system. Having Fe in the demonstrative position often lends itself to making IEEs some of the most rambunctious, playful people around. Their light-hearted playfulness combined with their kindness (and cleverness) is something that SLIs spend a great deal of time seeking out. I'm not going to go on describing IEEs. I have spent a long time studying socionics and will defend my typings. You are free to disagree or suggest alternatives, but don't shoot them down as if I have no idea know what I'm talking about if you don't want me to respond in kind.
    Okay, I get where you are coming from. I did not mean to come off like I was shooting down your typing ability.

I just get a strong sure impression of types sometimes. Not every time. But this happened to be one of those times. (And getting a sudden, sure, intuitive and accurate "diagnosis" like this is something that happens to the IEE-Psychologist sometimes... I can look that up and reference it for you sometime if you want).

Yes, so, in the still picture I thought, "maybe", but then I turned on the clip and quickly got that strong "no way" idea to both the IEE and the SLI. Then I tried to explain it here, that's all. And the ideas for why I had this intuition/realization just pour out in great number, and its a lot of writing. That's all.

I personally am leaning SEE for Kat, and one reason is that's IEE's look-alike. And yes, she is playful and clever and cute. Now as to externally resembling Kat - look, and see that I did not say anything about resemblance or not, to me, or to IEE, or any other type. Because the look wasn't the thing. I only noted she is beautiful, [And by saying she is beautiful but not IEE, I was certainly not trying to imply IEEs are not!]..

Anyway, how do you know I don't look like her; I haven't posted a pic!

"Rambunctious" - hmm, not how I would generally describe an IEE. To me, in my observance, IEEs social charm or sparkle, when its turned on, when she/he is engaged, is not really what I would describe as rambunctious. But if you have come across a Socionics explanation to explain this as an IEE-identifier, sometime, anytime, please show me, because I'd be interested (I am not asking you to go looking to prove anything to me, though. Just keep in mind if you see it sometime, please share).

Because our motivation is "To Understand"... I do like to understand, very much.

And please accept my apology. I was not trying to jump on you. The ideas just poured out, from my head to keyboard, as I analyzed my own strong and sure feeling-impression of her type. I was getting my thought out - not attacking yours, at all. Even though it came out that way - and for that, I am truly sorry. And I thank you for educating me that I can come across that way.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Lightbulb

Okay, I get where you are coming from. I did not mean to come off like I was shooting down your typing ability.

I just get a strong sure impression of types sometimes. Not every time. But this happened to be one of those times. (And getting a sudden, sure, intuitive and accurate "diagnosis" like this is something that happens to the IEE-Psychologist sometimes... I can look that up and reference it for you sometime if you want).

Yes, so, in the still picture I thought, "maybe", but then I turned on the clip and quickly got that strong "no way" idea to both the IEE and the SLI. Then I tried to explain it here, that's all. And the ideas for why I had this intuition/realization just pour out in great number, and its a lot of writing. That's all.

I personally am leaning SEE for Kat, and one reason is that's IEE's look-alike. And yes, she is playful and clever and cute. Now as to externally resembling Kat - look, and see that I did not say anything about resemblance or not, to me, or to IEE, or any other type. Because the look wasn't the thing. I only noted she is beautiful, [And by saying she is beautiful but not IEE, I was certainly not trying to imply IEEs are not!]..

Anyway, how do you know I don't look like her; I haven't posted a pic!

"Rambunctious" - hmm, not how I would generally describe an IEE. To me, in my observance, IEEs social charm or sparkle, when its turned on, when she/he is engaged, is not really what I would describe as rambunctious. But if you have come across a Socionics explanation to explain this as an IEE-identifier, sometime, anytime, please show me, because I'd be interested (I am not asking you to go looking to prove anything to me, though. Just keep in mind if you see it sometime, please share).

Because our motivation is "To Understand"... I do like to understand, very much.

And please accept my apology. I was not trying to jump on you. The ideas just poured out, from my head to keyboard, as I analyzed my own strong and sure feeling-impression of her type. I was getting my thought out - not attacking yours, at all. Even though it came out that way - and for that, I am truly sorry. And I thank you for educating me that I can come across that way.
    Rambunctious is not a IEE traits. Active and interested in many things yes but not rambunctious
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Remember how I said I saw you as "wild"? Same meaning. It is perception. Of course to some introverted types, extroverted can look wild. Sx first in an introvert can look wild. People have called me wild I am leaning toward Kat being sx/so or possibly so/sp. She may be contra-flow > than syn-flow. Clearly focused in the social realm of what is and isn't correct but more about shaking people up than focusing on the correctness of it all.

What I think is most important is that Kat appears Ne base > Se base. I suggested you watch other videos for this reason. The makeup video was just something cute she was doing with her partner. You watch her other videos and see not only strong Ne but strong ethics. She also comes off introverted in some videos and has referred to herself as an introvert but I think that is because she does not feel extroverted when comparing herself with others who are far more extroverted. She is a delta NF. Not beta since she is not Ni or Fe base but I would claim her if I could.

Since she is a black transgender woman I am sure the two of you might not see each other as the same type on first glance but I wonder if you would if you sat down and had a conversation. She has experience that you could never have short of changing gender and color. I am not in her head but I can imagine how she would respond to you if she read your analysis of her. I can imagine her video response quite vividly when I think about how she would analyze your words. She could rival you in lengthy meandering responses. Not a bad thing. She tries to be concise just like you but the Ne takes over and leads me on a journey. My ESE can do this too but it is because she is so detailed that I lose interest and tell her to get to the point. Kat keeps my interest because she is not specifically detailed about things I would find extraneous but she does write with depth and thoughtfulness. She is just following her extroverted intuition.

If you don't watch anything else by her watch this. She explains how she was adopted and raised by loving christian parents. It is very touching. She mentions being in a abusive relationship which is something a lot of people here can relate to.

IEE descriptions:

She dresses vividly and lively, trying to appear original and unusual, so that it is immediately possible to notice her among other women. Her dresses are not so much pompous, as they are whimsical, consisting of the strange combinations of bright colors and brave forms. She rarely dresses traditionally and properly as the majorities of women, consciously selecting more weird type of clothing. She loves to devise for herself extravagant costumes, in order to slightly unsettle the public and to simultaneously give herself pleasure. Frequently her clothing appears amusing, ridiculous, strange or even inappropriate to the situation. She as if attempts to cheer up those surrounding her by her look, to show that one ought not relate to appearance so seriously, nor to life in general.
    In childhood, girl of this type is a merry, cheerful child, who possesses a well developed imagination and a greedy curiosity to experience life. If she has good memory and some modicum of discipline instilled by parents, she can study very well. But if she lacks one of these qualities, then she experiences difficulties with natural and exact science, especially in the upper classes.

Small HUXLEY does not like to devote too much attention and time to dull and monotonous tasks, such as keeping her notebooks in order. Physical education classes also do not interest her. But she tries not to make a problem out of this (just as from many other things), relating to everything vivaciously and nonchalantly. Teachers, as a rule, pardon her mishaps for her good nature and courteousness.

In college, it is better for her to avoid technical majors, and instead pick humanitarian subjects, where she can fully develop her abilities and talents. Girls of this type can work as guides, translators, psychologists, teachers, editors, they can work in HR, PR, and advertisement agencies, work on television, lead talk shows, and so on. They have difficulty working in accounting or bookkeeping. Usually, their self-preservation instinct allows them to avoid such jobs.

People are as necessary to the HUXLEY woman as air. Without social contact she withers. She likes to be constantly up to date with what's happening in her surroundings and beyond, to track all that is novel and new. She loves her friends and with enthusiasm tells about them to her other familiars. True, on occasion she may not carry out something that she has promised to one of her friends, but if it was not very important matter, they usually forgive her. As far as serious matters are concerned, it is possible to rely on her. Although often her own ideas about what is serious and important do not coincide with the ideas of others.

If she is constantly submerged in the flow of events, if her head is full of ideas on what to do to alleviate boredom, then her life feels fulfilling. But if in her life the period of stagnation came, then she begins to feel the scarcity of impressions, and the situation begins to suppress her. In this case, she is in dire need of changes.

A girl of this type usually aims to try out everything in the world, to be everywhere, to acquire most diverse experience in the most different regions of life. She wants to see a cow shed and travel to Canary Islands, to meet most different people, from villagers to prison inmates to famous academics and writers. She knows how to behave adequately in various kinds of situations and how to find common language with almost anyone, and therefore anywhere she always seems natural and appropriate.

Since HUXLEY tells about the events of her life cheerfully and light-heartedly, it sometimes seems to people that this girl does not have problems. Certainly, this not always so, but it, as a rule, she is optimistically disposed and knows how to cheer up others. Moreover, she is always ready to tell anything interesting, raising people's mood and dispelling boredom.

She loves feeling energized, to feel that she is necessary to others, to demonstrate optimism and endurance. The girl of this type, in spite of her seeming brittleness, can stand up for herself and for others. She will not yield before an insolent or rude person, if she sees that he is transgressing on the rights of a weaker defenseless person or her own rights. Awareness of her own rightness in such situations imparts into her amazing strength and makes her literally obsessed. You should not doubt that in such situations she will always overcome the offender and put him in his place.

"My boyfriend (white) and I (black) talk about our interracial relationship. This video is highly requested from my viewers and i finally was able to convince my boyfriend to make it with me. My boyfriend talks about the backlash he's gotten for dating a black woman and I talk about the back lash i've gotten for dating a white man. "

Perhaps a mod can move this to a celebrity typing thread? @mu4 @bg I keep forgetting who the mods are.

YWIMW

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Kat Blaque is not ENFP

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    Kat Blaque is not ENFP
    Explain yourself Mr less than 15-50% chance of being right. Why? Two good reasons will do. I think you can manage that with an English dictionary. Perhaps you think she is your dual?

YWIMW

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    Remember how I said I saw you as "wild"? Same meaning. It is perception.
    Hm? That is not what I perceived your meaning when you used the word wild. I guess I perceived wrong. So are you saying you see me as a rambuncious person? That really surprises me, that you would think that, because I consider you insightful.

Well we can conclude that we do not see eye to eye on word definitions.

...Kat being ...Clearly focused in the social realm of what is and isn't correct but more about shaking people up than focusing on the correctness of it all. .
    Yes, I see that in him/her. I tend to shy away from that. Someone trying to shake me up. No thanks. I will choose what I want to be shook up at. Just the facts, please. Then I will decide if I am shook up or not.

What I think is most important is that Kat appears Ne base > Se base. I suggested you watch other videos for this reason. The makeup video was just something cute she was doing with her partner. You watch her other videos and see not only strong Ne but strong ethics..
    No! I don't want to watch videos. I mean one quick look is enough to tell me what he/she is like. I would rather READ. I read fast and thoroughly and can more quickly get to the point.

Ethics, yes, and depending on where in Model A is those ethics express them differently. Here, below, is how SEE expresses their strong confident Fi:

SEE magnificently manipulates people by their moods and desires. He loves to be the center of attention,to fascinate others with his ideas. He easily provokes quarrels but just as easily reconciles them, as if playing; pulling the strings. It is important for him to preserve the good opinion of other towards him, not to let himself fall, to stress his talent and exclusiveness. He’s a great actor and can manifest outstanding diplomatic inclinations, well cultured...

...The SEE – men with bright and intense emotional range – from angry indignation to noisy enthusiasm. He thus always finds himself included in the emotional situation, he is ready to act: to help, to sympathize, to fight, to condemn, - and no matter how he expresses his relation to that occurring he is always absolutely confident in the correctness of his sentence.

"SEE magnificently manipulates people by their moods and desires" - yes, I sense this in Kat, and it makes me desire to draw back. Manipulation - I have a radar for that. Comes from experience. I need reason stay in the presence of the SEE doing this, and basically I have to like them. I have SEEs in my life who demonstrate this characteristic and because I like them its okay; I just enjoy them being them - the person I like.

She also comes off introverted in some videos and has referred to herself as an introvert but I think that is because she does not feel extroverted when comparing herself with others who are far more extroverted. She is a delta NF. Not beta since she is not Ni or Fe base but I would claim her if I could.
    I don't see Delta NF. Not at all.

Since she is a black transgender woman
    Ah! I didn't see that til you said. But yes, in the hands in the video you display, its clear, that short index finger, the man-hand thing. [Also, I happen to also see the separated pinkie - that means, "unhappy in relationship" ... does not necessarily mean this boyfriend, but, that its an issue inhis/her life. At least, so the hand-readers say). So, Kat's a he/she mix. Very common these days. Can be seen in Mrs.Obama, Aniston, Joli, Gates, and the list goes on and on... It really a popular thing to be these days. And may have been aroudn a lot longer than we think.

I am sure the two of you might not see each other as the same type on first glance but I wonder if you would if you sat down and had a conversation.

She has experience that you could never have short of changing gender and color.
    You are right about that. Oh, is she trans-race, too? She is really completely Caucasian, like that woman in he news who was a well-paid higher-up in the NAACP, who was "black in her heart", and needed to be seen as how she saw herself?

Editing to add: I see she is not trans-race.

I am not in her head but I can imagine how she would respond to you if she read your analysis of her. I can imagine her video response quite vividly when I think about how she would analyze your words.
    Yes, you can imagine, you have excellent imagination! Though, not infallibly accurate, you must agree. I predict it would go along these lines: http://www.socionics.com/rel/lkl.htm

She could rival you in lengthy meandering responses. Not a bad thing.
    Naw, I don't think so.

She tries to be concise just like you but the Ne takes over and leads me on a journey.
    Yes, I believe he/she takes you on a journey (and that you, IEI, are happy to go along for the ride) .... From link above: "SEE – always the leader, ambitious and confident. Naturally proves to be the center of attention in any group. The desire, without fail, to lead, to control; leads to rivalries, competition with other aspirants." Yes.

My ESE can do this too but it is because she is so detailed that I lose interest and tell her to get to the point.
    Hmm, I cant picture this as the healthy ESEs I know well I just don't see going on about Ne things... they always seem to know just the way to be socially. I find my ESE friends - both of these are woman who now live far from me, and we talk occasionally - always keep me engaged when they talk.

Kat keeps my interest because she is not specifically detailed about things I would find extraneous but she does write with depth and thoughtfulness. She is just following her extroverted intuition.
    Well, you call it Ne but I am not seeing it as IEEs use of Ne, at all. Remember, we all use Ne, just differently in the Model A.

Here is SEE's use of Ne in the role function:

Since the SEE focuses all his attention on the sensory area, he does well in interpreting the external manifestations of people, events and things, but cannot understand their secret meaning. He senses well, but badly comprehends in-depth. For this reason he finds it difficult to correctly evaluate others, his surroundings, and even himself; finds it difficult to find his true place in life. Nevertheless SEE will try to develop the role of a sensitive and attentive man, capable of correctly comprehending the current situation.

He also finds it difficult, in view of the weakness of the intuition of time, to precisely plan activities beforehand. In such regards he’s apt to become impatient, finds it difficult to wait for something if he feels he needs it now.

I am strongly leaning toward Kat as SEE. Being IEE's "Look-alike", it would explain people thinking she looks like IEE. ("Look-alike" terminology is not a reference to VI, although that may/maynot be inclusive).

If you don't watch anything else by her watch this. She explains how she was adopted and raised by loving christian parents. It is very touching. She mentions being in a abusive relationship which is something a lot of people here can relate to.
    [1st video]
    All right, well, I looked at just this one!

I have to say, Aylen, you are a tempter. I am trying to not spend too much time here. I feel very vulnerable to being as it says in 2 Timothy 3:7, "Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth." Like you, many things interest me and I could go on learning stuff forever - and then miss what really counts, the core truths in life. I feel like you, like me, are more in danger of being a sail without a rudder, vs. visa versa. And I am trying to improve. Hence I call you a tempter!

But I am on this topic now and I'll get my thought out and then disappear for SEVERAL days, til I get my rudder on the right path.

Okay, so, Kat. Kat tells "her" story well, and his/her drawings are excellent. Well-done, well-told. After listening here I feel more sure Kat is SEE. I do not see focus on ideas, but on her journey of self-focusing - on her self-image, places she went, things she did, people she met, guys she hooked up with and how she felt about them. Not a lot of of Ne there. Honestly.

However I relate personally to the self-focus. I have done plenty. We all need to, I guess.

It was not too different from other transgender stories I have read, and like I said, its a popular in-thing to be today, so if this is you, its your day. Hollywood celebrates/prefers transgenders, it seems. Particularly men who become women. Yes, particularly men who turn women. The pills to transform, ugh. I am just not a pill person anyway. I have worked hard many years to avoid and will continue on that vein. I was just cringing today from a friend telling me she was aiming to go on high blood pressure med. That's for life and that's a trail I don't want to go down, the pill trail. I believe it can be AVOIDED. however, I do not feel called to carry that banner. I make efforts to say so but if they are not interested I give up. So, this pill thing makes me cringe especially, as, I assume these pills continue on forever? Because their DNA is saying male, and they have to keep that oppressed? I don't know how that works, obviously.

Its foreign to me because its not where i am right now. I do like to understand, though. Where I am is with Mother Theresa who refused to call a gay person "gay" or "homosexual". She would ONLY call them "Beloved of God". To me, that's right, that's correct, that's the truth. To be seen as who you are in the eyes of God is the ultimate truth. That is how I want to be seen. And the Golden Rule says, treats other how you want to be treated. So, I do not want to be seen as "Eliza, the Heterosexual", which would make me want to say, "No. Please don't talk about my sexuality; that's private, between me, my husband, and God." No, I want to be seen as who I am, beloved of God, and that's how I want to see Kat, and you, and everyone else. Because that, to me, is truth. And I want to follow Mother Teresa's lead on this because I think its right.

Yet I don't want to minimize sexual identity confusion because that is not a cross I have had to bear. For me to opine on that would be a little like a childless woman or a man opining to a woman about to give birth about how that's going to go, how that's going to feel. His/her advice would not really be valued.

I remember my long-time good friend calling me, after marriage and 3 children, to say she was divorcing, primary reason being that she was, or decided she was (don't remember just how she put it) a lesbian. This is a dear friend I love very much and know very well over a long time. At first I was SURE she was joking. It took awhile for this to sink in, as I needed her to assure me this was actually what she was telling me. When I was able to see it was so, my first thought was, "Well, you are still you, and l love you, that hasn't changed," and then, "You aren't going to become one of those people that carries a banner and goes to rallies and that's all you are?" That change I did did not want to see. I wanted her to still be her. She hesitated slightly and said, "No", to my relief. But of course, this was what she did, because this was her; she goes all-out, in a big way, in whatever she does.

So Kat tells "her" story and has a following because its an issue du jour. So I don't find it unique, but I do find delivery interesting - a chalk-talk! Reminds me that it was childhood church chalk-talks about Jesus (a once VERY commonplace thing, in another time, here in the USA) that made my Mom, years ago, decide to attend a Christian college. Yes, visuals are a powerful way to get a message across.
    I do understand about being all-about-me, and my identity, and about my relationships, and my jobs and internships and my recognitions and validations, etc. All about me, me, me. But you know what? I think when you finally get to me, you realize its not enough. Its not all about me, there must be something more. And there is. Its that God shaped hole of longing in all our hearts. That is the answer. And nothing else fits.

And then, you find Him, and you want more of Him, because that's where its at. And then you know what? It becomes not me, not me, not me. Its "Less of me, more of Jesus". That is where I am at, or at least where I endeavor to be at. I've been where Kat is, in my own way - being all about discovering me. Its addictive, to be in love with me, and it is satisfying - for a time. But its incomplete. Not enough. I desire to be in the process of dying to me. That's how to to get to wonderful. That is where I endeavor to keep pointing my rudder.

Feel free, Aylen, to just comment on a thing or two I said, of your choice. There is too much here to comment on, and between the two of us both having a penchant for very-lengthy relies, it can really be just too much And take your time getting to it, I am not impatient.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Hmm, I cant picture this as the healthy ESEs I know well I just don't see going on about Ne things... they always seem to know just the way to be socially. I find my ESE friends - both of these are woman who now live far from me, and we talk occasionally - always keep me engaged when they talk.
    Just skimmed what you wrote so far but want to clarify. My ESE sister goes on a boring details. A trip to the store can turn into a tale of boring step by step with my sister. Not Ne stuff at all. I just don't see Se lead in Kat but I will finish reading before responding.

These SEE descriptions you quote do not appear to describe Kat. You would have to watch her videos and read her blogs to understand that though and you don't want to so there is not much more I can offer but will continue to read.

SEE magnificently manipulates people by their moods and desires. He loves to be the center of attention,to fascinate others with his ideas. He easily provokes quarrels but just as easily reconciles them, as if playing; pulling the strings. It is important for him to preserve the good opinion of other towards him, not to let himself fall, to stress his talent and exclusiveness. He’s a great actor and can manifest outstanding diplomatic inclinations, well cultured...

...The SEE – men with bright and intense emotional range – from angry indignation to noisy enthusiasm. He thus always finds himself included in the emotional situation, he is ready to act: to help, to sympathize, to fight, to condemn, - and no matter how he expresses his relation to that occurring he is always absolutely confident in the correctness of his sentence.
    Since the SEE focuses all his attention on the sensory area, he does well in interpreting the external manifestations of people, events and things, but cannot understand their secret meaning. He senses well, but badly comprehends in-depth. For this reason he finds it difficult to correctly evaluate others, his surroundings, and even himself; finds it difficult to find his true place in life. Nevertheless SEE will try to develop the role of a sensitive and attentive man, capable of correctly comprehending the current situation.

He also finds it difficult, in view of the weakness of the intuition of time, to precisely plan activities beforehand. In such regards he’s apt to become impatient, finds it difficult to wait for something if he feels he needs it now.
    She had no problem going in depth. I know this because I have watched like 10+ videos. She is in her mind more than her body and she states exactly that in the video about her early life. Shy and creative lived in her imagination. Illustrated children's books...

Hm? That is not what I perceived your meaning when you used the word wild. I guess I perceived wrong. So are you saying you see me as a rambuncious person? That really surprises me, that you would think that, because I consider you insightful.

Well we can conclude that we do not see eye to eye on word definitions.
    I meant to respond to this.

Your Ne goes wild. You have strongly held beliefs that your faith is true and correct. Is it hard to imagine Kat may also hold her beliefs strongly and she also has faith in something she will fight for? I wouldn't find it hard to believe you could get a bit rambunctious. I do not perceive you to be that now. I see you as a fighter that refuses to go down when you feel you are right. This is based on past posts between you a few forum members. Most of which you do not seem to have conflict with anymore.

I don't mean wild that you would go out and get drunk and sleep with many people. Just to be clear.

Simple Definition of rambunctious

• : uncontrolled in a way that is playful or full of energy

Full Definition of rambunctious

• : marked by uncontrollable exuberance : unruly

Last edited by Aylen; 04-02-2016 at 11:31 PM.

YWIMW

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

For anyone interested Kat self types INFP! So she could be any of the NFs but I still lean delta. Her Fi is stronger than her Fe. INFP in MBTI is Fi/Ne.
    EII especially if you do the j/p flip. Maybe we are all wrong.

thepetrogradsoviet asked: What's your myers-briggs type? I just got finished watching your vid on polyamory. I've always thought you might be an INFJ, but your distaste for being hit on sounds more like my INFP girlfriend. Then again, I could be totally off base with my assumptions. Anyway, love your channel and I hope both you and the Dollhouse bounce back from all this drama.

ahahahh!!! I’m actually INFP!!! So you’re right on the money!!!

I’ve already bounced back from the drama honestly. It’s had me really inspired and really ready to do some great things. I’ve scheduled like 2 weeks worth of videos and I’m about to record some more tonight! To be completely honest, The Dollhouse is more of the party that needs to be worried about bouncing back. There’s a lot of drama that’s being perpetuated on that side of the fence. I’ve moved on and felt actually quite happy about being let go. I was sad for a day but I’m honestly pretty happy about it at the end of the day. The only true reason why I worked on the dollhouse was because I often was able to actually make my videos moooooostly on time. I really hope that they can get beyond this drama and find an amazing girl to take my place and elevate the channel. I wasn’t really a fit. My perspective is much different and I’m in a very different place than the vast majority of the girls on the channel. Which isn’t at all a read but I just come from a very different perspective and vibe. They’ll get someone younger prettier and more entertaining I’m sure!!
    And THANK YOU!!
    http://katblaque.tumblr.com/post/920...t-got-finished

YWIMW

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Kat's IEE imo.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

IEE never rambunctious ?

IEE-Fi: The ENFp Ethical Subtype

Description by V. Meged and A. Ovcharov

The ethical subtype is artistic, impatient and a little extravagant. Unpredictability rules their actions and statements. Like to surprise/entertain friends, in which case even insignificant events can present them with sensations. Frequently the soul of the company, they’re self-assured with a good sense of humor, are easy to get along with and very impulsive. Are able to create familiar (i.e. home) conditions of dialogue, even among unfamiliar people. Willingly pay compliments while admiring (and being admired by) friends. Optimistic and friendly, charming and coquettish, they give the impression of theatricality. When focusing directly on something or someone they rarely blink. Their movements are sharp and resolute, their gait prompt and assured, though a little angular. Love originality and dress tastefully with the purpose of making an impression.

IEE's and SEE's can be very much similar before getting to know them.

Tbh, Eliza is far less typical IEE (which doesn't mean she isn't) then some purple-haired wild liberal girls out there.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darya View Post
    Kat's IEE imo.
    I am kind of married to this idea for now.

I did put a lot of effort into it because she reminds me of a friend who is not transgender. Then I just got into some of her videos. Turned others off immediately. They are a bit long for me and she rambles sometimes.

YWIMW

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast