Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by one View Post
    Family told me that when I was a child I didn't speak for quite a long time so they thought I was a mute. I would just nod or stare blankly when spoken to and would not cry when I was feeling ill. So they would take me to the doctor but they would always say there was nothing wrong with me. Then I just spoke one day. Turns out I just didn't want to speak but that time I had to because I was asking for something. I'd say I have always been a silent person ever since.

I also did the same thing when it comes to walking. They said they didn't teach me how to walk, I just jumped from my crib and started teaching myself how to walk. I would always just observe people around me and keep to myself.
    Sounds like ILI.
    One psychologist told that I started off as pretty weird. My questions were filled with abstract concepts and I did not explore world around me using senses.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Family told me that when I was a child I didn't speak for quite a long time so they thought I was a mute. I would just nod or stare blankly when spoken to and would not cry when I was feeling ill. So they would take me to the doctor but they would always say there was nothing wrong with me. Then I just spoke one day. Turns out I just didn't want to speak but that time I had to because I was asking for something. I'd say I have always been a silent person ever since.

I also did the same thing when it comes to walking. They said they didn't teach me how to walk, I just jumped from my crib and started teaching myself how to walk. I would always just observe people around me and keep to myself.
    https://globalteletherapy.com/the-ei...hat-you-think/

It might be the ILI syndrome.

Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fay View Post
    Oh, and since Adam posted some pics, here's my family. The photo was taken in Terrytown in 1900. It's picture of my grand-grand-grand mother and grand-grand-grand father with some other guy. I really have no idea who is who, I don't know anything about them. Judging from the character of my grandfather's family, they all seem be very strong Se valuers. https://imgur.com/a/KTQIMC0
    Hi Fay, I know this is old but I started looking at this thread where i left off pages back. I was going to ask just where, when you first mentioned it was "near NY", but here you tell us Tarrytown [that is the spelling]. My husband grew up quite near there, and his best friend from childhood is a lawyer there now. When they were school age they both had working parents, but in those days kids could run free after school while their parents were at work; it was safe. And I take the bridge over the Hudson in Tarrytown often when traveling; I take it to avoid my GPS's directive to take me into New York City and over the terribly congested George Washington Bridge, instead. Anyway, it's a very beautiful area and it would have been quite a beautiful bucolic country town, nicely situated 25 miles from Manhattan, when your great-great-great-grandparents were there [I am calculating that is the right amount of greats to add to your grandparents if they arrived there in 1900]. It is an area made particularly famous by Washington Irving. My husband lived just off Sleepy Hollow Rd. Its still beautiful there. I wonder if you have old correspondence with a Tarrytown address? Because if so it would be interesting for you to Google and see it. I have addresses from my parents' old correspondence, and it has been interesting to see where they lived, by googling the addresses.

Your great-great-great-grandparents probably arrived in Tarrytown just about the very time my great-great-great-grandfather and his family emigrated to Toronto from London! His brother was a well known artist/sculptor. I have two beautiful drawings of his (he was not an artist by profession, but they are beautiful). This is his artist brother:
    .................................................. ......
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along
    by every wind of teaching, looks like the only
    attitude acceptable to today's standards."
    - Pope Benedict the XVI, "The Dictatorship of Relativism"

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ooo View Post
    @Sol cool, guess it was Berlusconi ??

once i saw Obama in Berlin, 10 m from me
    I'm sorry.

Restricted user
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I lived in a foreign country as a teen, my mothers country. It's a shithole, hated it and will never return.

I'm entirely self taught in all subjects that I know as I had to drop out of elementary school due to rough childhood and my parents didn't help me with learning at all. I initially started my self learning by devouring a 1997 Oxford Encyclopedia religiously, as it was my only entertainment. Got high school equivalency as an adult and my knowledge of all subjects minus math surpass most people I meet, including college grads. My math is raw ass however and I forget how to do it often which requires me to brush up on it very frequently to retain it.

I met Ryan Reynolds when I worked at Starbucks a long time ago. He ordered a black coffee, give a tip, and left.

I was a hair away from becoming an LDS missionary, in the middle of the process and everything, but bailed last second to move across the country to work for Scientology instead as at that point my faith was nonexistent and was only still LDS due to wanting to maintain my friendships. I strongly miss the social life of the LDS church, nothing compares.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

when i was a small child i would collect worms in the backyard after every rain, but my dad forbid me from doing it after he saw that i kept them as pets and kissed them.

i had a speech impediment that caused me to drop the first letter from every word, ie. "mouse" would be "ouse" and for that reason i went to special ed learning as a toddler where i was prompted to look at words and pictures and pronounce them. and in that way i learned to read when i was 3. in a kind of hardcore way because the doctor walked in to see a 3 year old reading something he had laying out about medicine he referred my parents to an iq test. it makes me wonder about hyperlexia after hearing that another indicator is weirdly early memories and i always KNEW that my memory of being 6 months old in my mother's arms was real.

less flattering neuro quirks i possess are maladaptive daydreaming (just a tiny bit now. but like talking to myself in public when i was a teenager)
    and wolfbiting/finger skin gnawing (i stopped after i was in coma. started up again on purpose because i was yearning so badly to be my 'old self' again hehe. it's a much milder habit now, though.)

i've only seen the gulf of mexico and no other portion of the ocean. i swam in it and my primary takeaway was the ridiculousness of swimming in water so salty.

i keep editing this post and i realized i'm not enjoying myself anymore but i'd like to say more, so maybe i'll make another one.

Restricted user
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eliza Thomason View Post
    Still with them??
    Oh yeah! It's been one wild adventure. I've done it all working for them. Been a receptionist, a moving truck guy, a bookseller, demolition guy (stripped a house apart with just a freaking hammer once), cleaner, cleaning manager, central file manager, a security guard, the AV guy, and more that I can't remember off the top of my head. I'll be an executive in Europe next year, after I finish 6 or so months of hardcore daily training in Clearwater first, which will be a scary experience but one I look forward to. I'll be a director overseeing all matters regarding ethics, statistics, rudiments, and most of all inspections for the entire country.

All I can say is if you want a significantly higher degree of responsibility than you'd realistically find in any job in the real world, wog world as we say, you'd love working here. If you hate ever increasing responsibilities and just wanna keep your head down, not the job for you.

Yeah I've found the LDS to be the opposite of the Catholic church where the theology is bad but the community is amazing whereas my experience in Catholicism is worst community of all churches (except Eastern Orthodox, way too ethnically insulated) but best theology, really love how philosophical and scholarly it all is.

I could kill a man with my masculine and pronounced forehead and cheekbones.

TIM
    SLI 5w6
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Clearwater, eh? Yeah, I live one city over from there.

Restricted user
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aixelsyd View Post
    Clearwater, eh? Yeah, I live one city over from there.
    Been there recently? I grew up living all over Florida, in Tampa, St. Pete, Naples, New Port Richey, Oldsmar, Clearwater, Trinity, Pinellas Park, Orlando, etc, etc, etc. I don't remember anything except going to the beach regarding Clearwater.

TIM
    SLI 5w6
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LemurianLo View Post
    Been there recently? I grew up living all over Florida, in Tampa, St. Pete, Naples, New Port Richey, Oldsmar, Clearwater, Trinity, Pinellas Park, Orlando, etc, etc, etc. I don't remember anything except going to the beach regarding Clearwater.
    I was at the beach at Sand Key Park's beach a week ago. I do shopping in the area, occasionally. I just know Clearwater is packed more than usual because of Spring Break.

Yeah, I've lived in the area most of my life and have been all over Pinellas. I don't go out as much because of COVID. I used to go to the kava bars in the area, but again, because of COVID, I'd rather stay home until things get better with the pandemic.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have ridiculously intense reflexes. One day, a sleeve hit my knee and my leg kicked so hard I almost fell of my chair.

Restricted user
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eliza Thomason View Post
    [please pardon the building bragging.):
    I'll answer this in PM. Just got home so have time.
    Last edited by ContractedCriminalboy; 03-23-2021 at 04:21 AM.

TIM
    IEE-Ne 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm in two projects (bands). The way I joined the second one was funny, I saw them looking for a "crazy" vocalist and I told them to meet up, they were like "ok, we're at the bar." I went to the shithole they were at and they had me sing for them and we bonded fast. They were like "You're exactly what we were looking for. You sing real well, different styles, AND you're completely insane."

TIM
    IEE-Ne 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some girl told me i'm a weird combination of "really sweet" and "really violent."

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by asd View Post
    I am a female and I have red-green color blindness (deuteranomaly)

I’ve always thoughts reds and greens are generally so dull while blue can be this rich, brilliant hue. I have no idea if that has to do with my colorblindness though lol.

My father has it and my mother is a carrier; paternal grandpa has it. Maternal grandma is colorblind, which means my uncle must be too. I have wondered what the world looks like to the non-colorblind.
    Have you ever tried on those colorblind glasses? (I like to watch those videos where people try them on for the first time).
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along
    by every wind of teaching, looks like the only
    attitude acceptable to today's standards."
    - Pope Benedict the XVI, "The Dictatorship of Relativism"

TIM
    SEI 9w1
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I used to love looking at dead bodies as a child. So much that I wanted to be a mortician or forensic pathologist. Even now, I like to watch movies where people get tortured to death.

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking 14Raptor19's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm the Chosen One in Pokemon the Movie 2000 The Power of One (Ash) and Star Wars Episode I Phantom Menace (little Kidd Anakin, not older Anakin as much)!!
    Raptor had to lose in 2006 to become Revan, important errands of knighthood and valor to walk with Pokemon and charm the melodies of sweet channels to lush frenzy galloping solo yet swiftly into the sunrise for maximum presents and signed in deluxe oceans of fast trading cards bazooka cascading rumba of love Force constellations restoring last battle cardinal plants actively swirling for juice and petals to wishes
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...k-2024-edition

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    524 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am a female and I have red-green color blindness (deuteranomaly)

I’ve always thoughts reds and greens are generally so dull while blue can be this rich, brilliant hue. I have no idea if that has to do with my colorblindness though lol.

My father has it and my mother is a carrier; maternal grandpa has it. Paternal grandma is colorblind, which means my uncle must be too. I have wondered what the world looks like to the non-colorblind.
    As a non-colorblind person, I think most people would not consider red to be a particularly unexciting color. It can be dull as it approaches the color of purple, but IIRC studies have shown that seeing it helps provoke sexual thoughts -- maybe other kinds of excitement too; I'm not sure, but it . And as for green, I think even what most people would consider dark green is fairly vibrant; a "dull" green I think would be described as green diluted with brown, rather than a type of greenness itself. When I think of the word "lurid," the image that comes to mind is of a scene filtered through a harsh, surreal yellowish-green light.

I'm not hungry mommy bear BrainlessSquid's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Poptart View Post
    I was the only sensing type in my immediate family when I was growing up. My mom and sister are ILI. My brother is ILE. My dad is ILE.

I was born in the same hospital as Barack Obama.

I’m a Scorpio.
    Those can't be true LOL
    I was raised by a family of sensors, the complete opposite
    Sometimes you don't have motivation because you lack purpose.
    Sometimes you don't have purpose, because you lack self-knowledge
    Sometimes you don't have self-knowledge because you lack love
    Sometimes you don't have love because you lack self-love
    Sometimes you don't have self-love because you lack guess what? Ask Gulenko!!

TIM
    SEI 9w1
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why do you like them?
    Back then as a child, somebody died and there'd be a lot of people surrounding them. So naturally, I was curious. The whole process of someone dying was just fascinating. Seeing a body lifeless was fascinating since it was kind of rare. Most of the bodies around me had life, and so the ones without it seemed different.

I don't think I'd like being around a dead body now (well more so if the death was violent). I've developed certain fears that I didn't have as a child.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    I think most people would not consider red to be a particularly unexciting color
    In archaic Russian language "red" and "beautiful" were also used as synonyms.
    "красна девица" ("red girl") - beautiful or decent girl
    "красный угол" ("red corner") - best cared and decent place in a house, where were kept religious symbols
    "Red Square" near Cremlin should be named with the meaning as beautiful or important square
    Also "багряный" is close to red or same color. "Багрянородный" ("redborn") - a term used for Eastern Roman Emperor descendants.
    Red is associated with a blood and ripe fruits, - the color of alive and healthy body, good meal, fire important for a life. Mainly positive.

TIM
    LII 5w6-1w9-2w1
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Interesting. I have a similar experience that my parents told me that they were once very anxiety that I didn't speak.

TIM
    HN-SLI-Te
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Si edition:

I have some difficulty swallowing, I need to drink some water with many dry foods that others seem to eat easily without any drink. I was also afraid of swallowing pills as a child, my mother had to crush even tiny ones, got courage to end this habit later but sometimes they get stuck somewhere in my throat.

As a child I had a habit of picking between my teeth, sometimes to blood, it felt itchy in a good way and was quite addicting, I only stopped because I worried I may damage something.

Sometimes strong stress causes interesting physical sensations, I remember that I felt like something was burning inside my head when I've done something bad in elementary school, some time ago some very important event made my hands go numb, later it repeated in some less stressing situations, like that first occurrence activated this reaction for some time.

Since maybe 3 years I have this thing that I recall some smells out of nowhere, like a deja vu but only about smell.

I can't stand any bitter food. Grapefruits, coffee etc., just

Sometimes when I'm sleepy or bored I read with only one eye, the non-dominant one is just unfocused and ignored, feels like less effort than the usual way.

My only health problems are myopia, headache around once a month, some dull pain above my ankle and pain I think in my esophagus that radiates to the back and jaw with similar frequency, also some weird pulsating under my skin in random places. It's been happening for years and doesn't get worse so rather nothing to worry about.

Sometimes touching some parts of my body gives me some weird stingy sensation in my throat, happens rarely and randomly without reason.

Once when I was a child I was eating dinner and I felt my elbow got unusually wet, I looked at it and saw a lot of blood, it was a bit shocking as I have no idea how it happened, I didn't feel any pain.

My mind is very creative when I'm falling asleep, I often get some great ideas then but I want to sleep and don't feel like getting up to write them up, so much potential gets wasted

When I'm alone and I think about something exciting I'm running and jumping a lot, it feels natural to express emotions this way.

When I have to wake up early I always skip breakfast, I just don't feel hungry in the morning, sometimes even nauseous if I slept too short. It doesn't affect my performance in any way, in fact I usually feel more hungry and tired later in the day if I ate breakfast, maybe I'm genetically made for fasting or something.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fatgurl View Post
    I used to love looking at dead bodies as a child. So much that I wanted to be a mortician or forensic pathologist. Even now, I like to watch movies where people get tortured to death.
    Any change that you are beta NF?
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    SEI 9w1
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BrightDemonSheep96 View Post
    Any change that you are beta NF?

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking 14Raptor19's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I chose My Youtube username as RaptorWizard (later adding the Ultimate Aeon of Will as a 2nd at the same time name) in 2011 8 years before the Raptors won the NBA title, but 6 years after the 81 point Kobe Raptors game in 2006.

So I'm kind of, half authentic in the destiny credential, but hey, nobody else after those things used RaptorWizard, so I am the prodigy!!*
    Raptor had to lose in 2006 to become Revan, important errands of knighthood and valor to walk with Pokemon and charm the melodies of sweet channels to lush frenzy galloping solo yet swiftly into the sunrise for maximum presents and signed in deluxe oceans of fast trading cards bazooka cascading rumba of love Force constellations restoring last battle cardinal plants actively swirling for juice and petals to wishes
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...k-2024-edition

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I once cut my finger on a cryostat that I had just sliced mouse brain on...

...I was okay though; I didn’t need to get a shot or anything.
    Is your finger now an excellent discerner of cheeses?

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

One of reasons I was without a pair since 22 to 29 yo age is my vow to have no other woman until 30 years.
    I tried to explain my emotional state to the one I had feelings to.
    As I've not seen serious interest to me, which thought should be obligate to appear soon when your "real love" pair is met, I stoped communications with her. Despite I had significant feeling for next several years.
    It took 17 years from the moment I've got significant feeling to one woman to the time when I got significant feeling to other woman.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My Ni views the world as like kind of a puzzle, sometimes a maze and even could be an infuriating one. It doesn't help that I literally have to learn social skills by myself rather than like... naturally imitate them from adults growing up. So yeah. As for my ennea 1 side I kind of discriminate evil and even the striving for power too, but I know for a fact that I'm not perfect myself, that I have a lot of selfish impulses and even weaknesses, that its impossible for me to be perfect because I'm human. Humanity can be transcended only through acceptance... discrimination, God knows how many awful things came from that throughout history.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    524 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I humbly request more @Sol facts.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    I humbly request more Sol facts.
    I'm common, boring and mediocre for very most of people who know me. I suspect, such is with the majority as people are similar indeed, and partly due to surface knowledge about them.

-

Recently I had a wish to contact with a human with who I talked more than 20 yeas ago. He lives in USA now, has married there on a woman from RF/USSR, has a kid. It took 20 min to find him in Internet and then to interact a little. I've transfered him a video and a photo related to times when we had communications. Internet is amazing technology, in some sense.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Apparently higher ability to match a musical pitch according to 23andme which makes sense to me. I still don’t think I’m that good at singing though.

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Over a decade ago, I got psychosis/mental illness due to a serious head injury suffered during a car accident. I recovered a short time later (albeit with some memory loss), but I'll never forget what it was like to have intense hallucinations.

Among other things, I started seeing halos around people's heads. And, by "seeing halos", I mean that their heads were physically superimposed on the halos found in Byzantine iconography.

That experience gave me a fascinating insight into just how complicated and creative the human mind can be. I probably looked like a normal person to anyone not in the know; when I talk to people now, I never assume that what's on the surface is what they're actually thinking.
    Last edited by xerx; 04-02-2023 at 08:41 PM. Reason: clarification

TIM
    H 694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm a dude !

Lack is the Muse of all Poets

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was a "breached" baby, born not breathing, with my mother's umbilical chord wrapped around my neck. I often think about the Enneagram/Attachment style theory that posits enneagram 8's attachment is one built around rejection of the maternal, "nurturing" figure and, subsequently, being cared for/nurtured overall--hell, I see why. lol By the time I emerged from the womb, I had already been fucked over. Poor bastard never stood a chance.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My great grandparents came to the US from the Russian Empire in 1913 and only intended to stay here temporarily, but WW1 broke out and forced them to stay.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

One time, I was bitten by something while in the backyard. Some time later, within the same day, I started having an allergic reaction to it - while I was in the shower, I had this strange sensation of taking in air but lungs not inflating. I felt weak like I was going to pass out. I still don’t remember if I did, momentarily. I somehow dressed myself and got out - by the time the paramedics arrived I was fine.

to this day I don’t know what that was

An insect sting allergy can cause:
    • A large area of swelling (edema) at the sting site
    • Itching or hives all over the body
    • Cough, chest tightness, wheezing or shortness of breath
    • Anaphylaxis

interesting

I had the swelling too but it wasn’t that bad

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The most interesting facts about myself are too shocking to be revealed. The forum would never recover, lol.