Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 81 to 120 of 174

Thread: NEW SOCIONICS TEST BASED ON INFORMATIONAL ASPECTS

  1. #81

    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    TIM
    ESI 684
    Posts
    646
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by glam View Post
    your ESI self-typing makes sense to me, i don't really have an opinion though. but no matter what your type is, you really do not seem "mellow."
    What was that word you had in mind?

  2. #82
    High Priestess glam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,371
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nondescript View Post
    What was that word you had in mind?
    ? i'm confused. i wasn't thinking of any other word, only "mellow" and how it doesn't apply to you and ESE, lol

  3. #83

    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    TIM
    ESI 684
    Posts
    646
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by glam View Post
    "mellow" isn't a word that comes to mind when i think of ESE, lol
    This means you had something other in mind, but I digress. It's going nowhere fast.

  4. #84
    High Priestess glam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,371
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nondescript View Post
    This means you had something other in mind, but I digress. It's going nowhere fast.
    oh, sorry. words that communicate the opposite of "mellow", such as "energetic", "emotional", "pushy", "loud", etc. are some words that come to mind for ESE.

  5. #85
    Perennial Wanderer Phantom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    193
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Username - Serpent
    Self-type - SEE

    4
    3
    4
    1
    2
    4
    3
    3
    3
    2
    0
    2
    3
    1
    1
    3
    3
    1
    0
    3
    1
    3
    3
    1
    2
    1
    3
    3
    1
    2
    1
    3
    0
    2
    0
    1
    0
    1
    1
    2
    1
    2
    3
    3
    2
    3
    4
    3
    2
    3
    4
    2
    0
    1
    3
    1
    3
    3
    2
    1
    3
    1
    1
    1
    3
    1
    2
    2
    2
    1
    1
    3
    1
    1
    1
    0
    1
    3
    1
    1
    1
    3
    1
    3
    3
    4
    3
    1
    0
    1
    3
    1
    1
    1
    3
    4
    3
    1
    3
    3

  6. #86

    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    TIM
    ESI 684
    Posts
    646
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by glam View Post
    oh, sorry. words that communicate the opposite of "mellow", such as 1."energetic", 2."emotional", 3."pushy", 4."loud", etc. are some words that come to mind for ESE.
    1. Can be, but I have a tendency to deflate.
    2. Ok, every F type ever, is a given.
    3. Pushy? If I want something, I issue a command or something, but I tend to follow the "live and let live maxim". This sounds more Se anyhow.
    4. Ok, I am.

  7. #87
    DaftPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Alps
    TIM
    SiTe 6w5 sp/so
    Posts
    725
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Username: DaftPunk

    Selftype: Delta ST


    2

    2

    1

    0

    1

    1

    3

    3

    3

    3

    3

    3

    3

    1

    3

    2

    3

    3

    3

    2

    1

    4

    3

    2

    3

    0

    3

    1

    4

    3

    3

    1

    1

    3

    3

    1

    2

    1

    3

    1

    3

    3

    1

    3

    4

    3

    1

    3

    1

    1

    2

    2

    2

    1

    3

    3

    4

    3

    3

    1

    0

    1

    3

    1

    3

    3

    3

    1

    3

    1

    3

    3

    1

    3

    1

    3

    3

    1

    3

    2

    1

    1

    1

    3

    1

    1

    1

    1

    1

    1

    1

    1

    1

    3

    3

    1

    1

    3

    1

    1

  8. #88

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,284
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

    Default

    Ni-LIE

    3
    1
    4
    1
    1
    3
    3
    2
    3
    3
    3
    4
    3
    3
    4
    1
    3
    3
    3
    3
    4
    3
    4
    1
    1
    1
    4
    1
    3
    3
    1
    3
    2
    3
    4
    1
    3
    1
    1
    1
    4
    3
    2
    4
    3
    4
    4
    3
    3
    3
    3
    3
    3
    2
    3
    4
    3
    1
    1
    3
    1
    3
    3
    3
    1
    2
    2
    3
    3
    1
    4
    1
    3
    1
    1
    3
    4
    4
    1
    1
    3
    4
    1
    3
    3
    2
    3
    1
    2
    3
    1
    1
    3
    3
    1
    3

  9. #89
    you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    8,459
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kore View Post
    Please change the format...
    fuck okay changed, hope I didn't accidentally delete anything because I ain't doing this again

    Quote Originally Posted by kalinoche View Post
    @Galen only reads first post ---> strong p
    at least I was conscientious enough to put it in a spoiler tag unlike *some*

  10. #90
    Poster Nutbag The Exception's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    my own personal bubble
    TIM
    LII-Ne
    Posts
    4,097
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Here's my result from the spreadsheet.

    EII like the majority here.
    Screenshot (201).png
    Attached Images Attached Images
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP



  11. #91

    Default

    can i have recalc pls???

    tx mega
    Last edited by Kalinoche buenanoche; 10-13-2015 at 09:52 AM.

  12. #92
    Mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    France
    Posts
    426
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    This test only gives you introvert's result, it's evil
    @kalinoche, dl the excel spreadsheet, then 1st sheet is input and 2nd sheet is output (results)

    and your results give 23% SEI and 30% IEI, all the others are way less than thoses two.
    Last edited by Mega; 10-13-2015 at 09:39 AM.




  13. #93
    Haikus Pink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    526
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    IEI-Fe

    1
    3
    3
    2
    2
    3
    3
    2
    2
    3
    2
    2
    3
    3
    4
    3
    2
    2
    3
    2
    2
    3
    4
    4
    3
    2
    2
    2
    3
    2
    3
    3
    4
    3
    2
    3
    4
    4
    2
    2
    2
    2
    2
    2
    1
    2
    2
    3
    2
    3
    2
    2
    2
    3
    2
    3
    3
    3
    2
    1
    3
    3
    3
    4
    3
    3
    2
    3
    3
    4
    4
    3
    4
    4
    4
    3
    4
    4
    3
    3
    2
    3
    2
    2
    3
    3
    3
    3
    3
    3
    3
    2
    3
    2
    3
    3
    3
    4
    4
    4

  14. #94
    Muddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    2,801
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    The file only opens if you have microsoft office which I don't have so can someone please do mine.

    Username: muddytextures
    Self-type: Alpha NT

    1
    1
    3
    1
    0
    1
    0
    1
    3
    2
    1
    2
    1
    1
    1
    4
    3
    2
    2
    4
    3
    4
    4
    3
    4
    2
    3
    3
    3
    0
    2
    2
    3
    2
    0
    1
    2
    0
    0
    1
    1
    3
    3
    3
    3
    2
    1
    2
    3
    2
    1
    2
    1
    3
    1
    3
    4
    4
    1
    3
    1
    2
    3
    1
    1
    2
    1
    1
    1
    1
    2
    0
    1
    2
    2
    2
    1
    1
    1
    3
    2
    4
    2
    2
    3
    4
    4
    4
    3
    4
    4
    3
    4
    1
    1
    4
    2
    2
    3
    4
    Last edited by Muddy; 10-14-2015 at 03:35 AM.

  15. #95

    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    TIM
    ESI 684
    Posts
    646
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mega View Post
    This test only gives you introvert's result, it's evil
    @kalinoche, dl the excel spreadsheet, then 1st sheet is input and 2nd sheet is output (results)

    and your results give 23% SEI and 30% IEI, all the others are way less than thoses two.
    Because you are one?

    How come I got ESE with like 20% then?

  16. #96

    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    TIM
    ESI 684
    Posts
    646
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Muddytextures View Post
    The file only opens if you have microsoft office which I don't have so can someone please do mine.

    Username: muddytextures
    Self-type: Alpha NT

    1
    1
    3
    1
    0
    1
    0
    1
    3
    2
    1
    2
    1
    1
    1
    4
    3
    2
    2
    4
    3
    4
    4
    3
    4
    2
    3
    3
    3
    0
    2
    2
    3
    2
    0
    1
    2
    0
    0
    1
    1
    3
    3
    3
    3
    2
    1
    2
    3
    2
    1
    2
    1
    3
    1
    3
    4
    4
    1
    3
    1
    2
    3
    1
    1
    2
    1
    1
    1
    1
    2
    0
    1
    2
    2
    2
    1
    1
    1
    3
    2
    4
    2
    2
    3
    4
    4
    4
    3
    4
    4
    3
    4
    1
    1
    4
    2
    2
    3
    4
    Sorry, I don't know how to put an excel file or picture. I'm so illiterate. I'll just type the results.

    muddy type:

    Si 53%
    Te 58%
    Fi 38%
    Se 33%
    Ni 33%
    Fe 35%
    Ti 58%
    Ne 73%

    I 80%
    J 30%

    E 20%
    P 70%

    ILE: 7,11%
    SEI: 10,2%
    ESE: 1,4%
    LII: 12,92%
    EIE: 0,71%
    LSI: 3,9%
    SLE: 3,19%
    IEI: 6,31%
    SEE: 1,69%
    ILI: 13,12%
    LIE: 1,17%
    ESI: 2,54%
    LSE: 2,34%
    EII: 8,43%
    IEE: 3,77%
    SLI: 21,19%

    I've never seen such strange results...73% Ne and SLI as the leading type. Ok...

  17. #97
    Perennial Wanderer Phantom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    193
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Serpent View Post
    Username - Serpent
    Self-type - SEE

    4
    3
    4
    1
    2
    4
    3
    3
    3
    2
    0
    2
    3
    1
    1
    3
    3
    1
    0
    3
    1
    3
    3
    1
    2
    1
    3
    3
    1
    2
    1
    3
    0
    2
    0
    1
    0
    1
    1
    2
    1
    2
    3
    3
    2
    3
    4
    3
    2
    3
    4
    2
    0
    1
    3
    1
    3
    3
    2
    1
    3
    1
    1
    1
    3
    1
    2
    2
    2
    1
    1
    3
    1
    1
    1
    0
    1
    3
    1
    1
    1
    3
    1
    3
    3
    4
    3
    1
    0
    1
    3
    1
    1
    1
    3
    4
    3
    1
    3
    3
    Can someone calculate this?

  18. #98
    High Priestess glam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,371
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    @Simo @Galen @Pink @Serpent @DaftPunk @Narc


    looks like @Kore has stopped posting the charts. the spreadsheet is available now to calculate your own results (download it here). just copy and paste your answers into it.

    the OP has been edited to include the link to the spreadsheet (in English or Russian). if you're not able to open the file, i can post your results if Kore doesn't want to do it anymore.

  19. #99
    Muddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    2,801
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nondescript View Post
    Sorry, I don't know how to put an excel file or picture. I'm so illiterate. I'll just type the results.

    muddy type:

    Si 53%
    Te 58%
    Fi 38%
    Se 33%
    Ni 33%
    Fe 35%
    Ti 58%
    Ne 73%

    I 80%
    J 30%

    E 20%
    P 70%

    ILE: 7,11%
    SEI: 10,2%
    ESE: 1,4%
    LII: 12,92%
    EIE: 0,71%
    LSI: 3,9%
    SLE: 3,19%
    IEI: 6,31%
    SEE: 1,69%
    ILI: 13,12%
    LIE: 1,17%
    ESI: 2,54%
    LSE: 2,34%
    EII: 8,43%
    IEE: 3,77%
    SLI: 21,19%

    I've never seen such strange results...73% Ne and SLI as the leading type. Ok...
    You and @Aylen have my thanks.


    So yeah..... its no wonder why I'm having a little difficulty narrowing down my type. Completely mixed results and yet it all seem accurate. Identify strongly with introversion, strongly as perceiver , strongly with intuition, strongly with logic, which adds up to ILI/INTp (which is what I thought I was originally) but yet I identify much more with alpha and its information elements. Right now it looks like I'm either I'm a very irrational LII, a very introverted ILE, a very intuitive SLI or an ILI who defected to alpha.

  20. #100
    High Priestess glam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,371
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    @Muddytextures oh i had calculated your charts before i saw nondescript had already posted them for you... oh well here they are




  21. #101
    Perennial Wanderer Phantom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    193
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by glam View Post
    @Simo @Galen @Pink @Serpent @DaftPunk @Narc


    looks like @Kore has stopped posting the charts. the spreadsheet is available now to calculate your own results (download it here). just copy and paste your answers into it.

    the OP has been edited to include the link to the spreadsheet (in English or Russian). if you're not able to open the file, i can post your results if Kore doesn't want to do it anymore.
    Don't have Microsoft Office so even if I download it, I can't edit it. Would really appreciate if you calculated it for me.

  22. #102
    Queen of the Damned Aylen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Spiritus Mundi
    TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    11,347
    Mentioned
    995 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    I tried again last night and gave up. I am a little sick today though and even less focused. I did the spreadsheet. It was easy but I did it quickly and used more twos than I probably should. I will do it again when I feel better.

    Edit: Update, no longer sick, clear-headed. I made some choices on some of those twos but still balance on j/p but I am also pretty close in MBTI too.



    I updated mine and did as Kore suggested. I got rid of a lot of twos. It made some difference but not on j/p. I am curious which questions determine that.

    Edit: I suggest not doing these if you're sick, mopey or depressed. Wait until you get through it.

    “My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung
     
    YWIMW

  23. #103

    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    TIM
    ESI 684
    Posts
    646
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Serpent View Post
    Username - Serpent
    Self-type - SEE

    4
    3
    4
    1
    2
    4
    3
    3
    3
    2
    0
    2
    3
    1
    1
    3
    3
    1
    0
    3
    1
    3
    3
    1
    2
    1
    3
    3
    1
    2
    1
    3
    0
    2
    0
    1
    0
    1
    1
    2
    1
    2
    3
    3
    2
    3
    4
    3
    2
    3
    4
    2
    0
    1
    3
    1
    3
    3
    2
    1
    3
    1
    1
    1
    3
    1
    2
    2
    2
    1
    1
    3
    1
    1
    1
    0
    1
    3
    1
    1
    1
    3
    1
    3
    3
    4
    3
    1
    0
    1
    3
    1
    1
    1
    3
    4
    3
    1
    3
    3
    You wanna know the best thing? I viewed your results today but didn't copy them. Strange I know. Anyhow, here they are in the text format:

    IE:

    Si 43%
    Te 65%
    Fi 33%
    Se 73%
    Ni 28%
    Fe 43%
    Ti 50%
    Ne 50%

    I 50%
    J 43%
    E 50%
    P 57%

    Aspects table:

    ILE 9,31%
    SEI 4,83%
    ESE 5,29%
    LII 4,64%
    EIE 2,87%
    LSI 8,23%
    SLE 13,5%
    IEI 3,12%
    SEE 7,24%
    ILI 5,94%
    LIE 4,39%
    ESI 5,35%
    LSE 8,1%
    EII 3,01%
    IEE 4,99%
    SLI 9,18%

    There you go.

  24. #104
    DaftPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Alps
    TIM
    SiTe 6w5 sp/so
    Posts
    725
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Serpent View Post
    Don't have Microsoft Office so even if I download it, I can't edit it. Would really appreciate if you calculated it for me.
    Me neither @glam

  25. #105
    inumbra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    TIM
    no more
    Posts
    7,022
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    what about google docs or open office?

  26. #106
    High Priestess glam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,371
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Serpent View Post
    Don't have Microsoft Office so even if I download it, I can't edit it. Would really appreciate if you calculated it for me.
    np!

    serpent1.jpg

    serpent2.jpg

  27. #107
    High Priestess glam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,371
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DaftPunk View Post
    Me neither @glam
    lol aw

    daftpunk1.jpg

    daftpunk2.jpg

  28. #108
    High Priestess glam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,371
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by inumbra View Post
    what about google docs or open office?
    yeah, maybe. i think the file has macros, which won't run in Google Docs, but i'm not sure if the macros are actually required to do the calculating or not. they may just be in there to collect the survey data (username, age, etc.) on the first page of the spreadsheet.

  29. #109

    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Posts
    4,697
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Muddytextures View Post
    So yeah..... its no wonder why I'm having a little difficulty narrowing down my type. Completely mixed results and yet it all seem accurate. Identify strongly with introversion, strongly as perceiver , strongly with intuition, strongly with logic, which adds up to ILI/INTp (which is what I thought I was originally) but yet I identify much more with alpha and its information elements. Right now it looks like I'm either I'm a very irrational LII, a very introverted ILE, a very intuitive SLI or an ILI who defected to alpha.
    This test is just a bunch of adjectives about concrete traits, not about information processing

    Anyway of those options you list in this way, the alpha NT ones require fewer assumptions - meaning you are one of those two or you aren't described by the theory

  30. #110

    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Posts
    4,697
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

    Default

    OK so why is everyone still posting all their answers - does Kore still need it for data collection and analysis? I didn't read much past the first page

    Anyway my results:

    myst.png

  31. #111
    inumbra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    TIM
    no more
    Posts
    7,022
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    worry not @Kore. i am all for your data gathering!

  32. #112
    Muddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    2,801
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    This test is just a bunch of adjectives about concrete traits, not about information processing

    Anyway of those options you list in this way, the alpha NT ones require fewer assumptions - meaning you are one of those two or you aren't described by the theory
    I agree alpha NT is still the most likely but I identify too strongly as a perciever for LII and too strongly as an introvert for ILE for either of them to make complete sense. If there was an IP alpha NT type we would have a clear winner but unfortunately there is no IP alpha NT type. DCNH subtypes could definitely be influencing this though.

  33. #113
    Infinity Persephone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    The country of croissants
    Posts
    1,840
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by glam View Post
    @Simo @Galen @Pink @Serpent @DaftPunk @Narc


    looks like @Kore has stopped posting the charts. the spreadsheet is available now to calculate your own results (download it here). just copy and paste your answers into it.

    the OP has been edited to include the link to the spreadsheet (in English or Russian). if you're not able to open the file, i can post your results if Kore doesn't want to do it anymore.
    I am just on a business trip. I can still post charts if people want me to, once I am back.


  34. #114
    Infinity Persephone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    The country of croissants
    Posts
    1,840
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    OK so why is everyone still posting all their answers - does Kore still need it for data collection and analysis? I didn't read much past the first page

    Anyway my results:

    myst.png
    Because people want to share their results.
    I don't gather data anymore as it's biased now.
    People can make fit the test to the wanted result since the spreadsheet is available.
    Nondescript's example was very revealing here.

    Quote Originally Posted by inumbra View Post
    worry not @Kore. i am all for your data gathering!
    I don't worry It's just the data I got before the spreadsheet was posted is simply not sufficient.


  35. #115

    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Posts
    4,697
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Muddytextures View Post
    I agree alpha NT is still the most likely but I identify too strongly as a perciever for LII and too strongly as an introvert for ILE for either of them to make complete sense. If there was an IP alpha NT type we would have a clear winner but unfortunately there is no IP alpha NT type. DCNH subtypes could definitely be influencing this though.
    What do you think makes you an Irrational/Perceiver? Just because I recently asked someone to explain why they thought they were an Irrational type and the explanation virtually defined Rationality itself. Not saying you are going to do the same but I'm curious because the devil's clearly in the details.


    Quote Originally Posted by Kore View Post
    Because people want to share their results.
    I don't gather data anymore as it's biased now.
    People can make fit the test to the wanted result since the spreadsheet is available.
    Nondescript's example was very revealing here.
    Eh, I didn't need the spreadsheet to know how the test worked. Wasn't it obvious to anyone else -after halfway through the test at least- that the adjectives are grouped by IEs and then by I/E and J/P?

    In any case if you truly want to conduct an experiment and if you want to use such tests for it, you will need people who have never heard of Socionics yet know themselves well.

  36. #116
    Infinity Persephone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    The country of croissants
    Posts
    1,840
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    Eh, I didn't need the spreadsheet to know how the test worked. Wasn't it obvious to anyone else -after halfway through the test at least- that the adjectives are grouped by IEs and then by I/E and J/P?

    In any case if you truly want to conduct an experiment and if you want to use such tests for it, you will need people who have never heard of Socionics yet know themselves well.
    Clap clap, standing ovation.


  37. #117

    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    TIM
    ESI 684
    Posts
    646
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kore View Post
    Because people want to share their results.
    I don't gather data anymore as it's biased now.
    People can make fit the test to the wanted result since the spreadsheet is available.
    Nondescript's example was very revealing here.


    I don't worry It's just the data I got before the spreadsheet was posted is simply not sufficient.
    What was revealing? I could also be misinterpreting myself-the common dangers of self typing. Self typing is what I'd recommend the least for a person to try-let others infer meanings and spot things within you. This is especially notable when trying to spot Reinins within you: static / dynamic and positive / negative in particular. In order to spot them, you have to use heavy duty grammatical analysis-a thing that could very well crush you and leave you exhausted. So, why not just leave to others to do that is what I always say.

  38. #118

    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    TIM
    ESI 684
    Posts
    646
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    What do you think makes you an Irrational/Perceiver? Just because I recently asked someone to explain why they thought they were an Irrational type and the explanation virtually defined Rationality itself. Not saying you are going to do the same but I'm curious because the devil's clearly in the details.




    Eh, I didn't need the spreadsheet to know how the test worked. Wasn't it obvious to anyone else -after halfway through the test at least- that the adjectives are grouped by IEs and then by I/E and J/P?

    In any case if you truly want to conduct an experiment and if you want to use such tests for it, you will need people who have never heard of Socionics yet know themselves well.
    I am like the opposite of the bolded part. I know these systems just fine, but kinda feel like I don't know myself well enough. Often feel like both choices fit etc.

  39. #119
    Muddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    2,801
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    What do you think makes you an Irrational/Perceiver? Just because I recently asked someone to explain why they thought they were an Irrational type and the explanation virtually defined Rationality itself. Not saying you are going to do the same but I'm curious because the devil's clearly in the details.
    Passivity and having a "I don't give a fuck" attitude. I tend to take life for a bowl of cherries and very rarely take things seriously. Where as other people always seem to be worried about getting stuff done I'm more focused on simply sitting back and enjoying things the way they are. I've even come into conflict with heavy j types sometimes for not being serious about my work. I dislike long periods of physical labor, avoid household chores, and procrastinate on just about everything.

  40. #120

    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Posts
    4,697
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nondescript View Post
    I am like the opposite of the bolded part. I know these systems just fine, but kinda feel like I don't know myself well enough. Often feel like both choices fit etc.
    Yeah. Do more observation of yourself -and optionally others- while checking the theory -this theory, other theories, other people's observations on you- against that. You will never get anywhere otherwise.

    Quote Originally Posted by nondescript View Post
    What was revealing? I could also be misinterpreting myself-the common dangers of self typing. Self typing is what I'd recommend the least for a person to try-let others infer meanings and spot things within you. This is especially notable when trying to spot Reinins within you: static / dynamic and positive / negative in particular. In order to spot them, you have to use heavy duty grammatical analysis-a thing that could very well crush you and leave you exhausted. So, why not just leave to others to do that is what I always say.
    No, you really need to spot things about yourself. It's ok if you let others do it first but you need to verify yourself. Otherwise you'll just continue bouncing around like you've been doing it for a while

    The Reinins are even worse in terms of that, you will not get anywhere with grammatical analysis on them, you have to see your own thought processes that are never fully revealed from these written texts. Some Reinin dichotomies then do make sense to me but yeah, only if I ignore any external stereotyped manifestations and instead focus on the core concepts on how the thinking processes work. Other Reinin dichotomies still don't make sense, the ones where I cannot see such core concepts.


    Quote Originally Posted by Muddytextures View Post
    Passivity and having a "I don't give a fuck" attitude. I tend to take life for a bowl of cherries and very rarely take things seriously. Where as other people always seem to be worried about getting stuff done I'm more focused on simply sitting back and enjoying things the way they are. I've even come into conflict with heavy j types sometimes for not being serious about my work. I dislike long periods of physical labor, avoid household chores, and procrastinate on just about everything.
    Eh, Irrationality is not about laziness or not taking anything seriously. I recommend you read Jung's concepts on Irrationality and Rationality. One thing's for sure tho', you are no EJ. I don't want to get into stereotypes here but this does sound like some sort of introverted Si valuer, I can't say more than that.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •