Hybrid View

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    You don't see why? Do you even understand what it means for Ti to be an external IE?

You are getting fuzzy again, LIIs never do this..
    I really don't see why you find it difficult to read my posts at face value. I thought I was perfectly clear. If you wanted specific examples, perhaps you could suggest a scenario?

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Subteigh View Post
    I really don't see why you find it difficult to read my posts at face value. I thought I was perfectly clear. If you wanted specific examples, perhaps you could suggest a scenario?
    It is not about the lack of specific examples, LIIs don't exactly give many examples either so I don't know how you ended up at this guess. This is about the difference between Ti base vs Fi base with Ti role, the point being that Ti is an external IE while Fi is not. You didn't answer me on whether you understand what that means.

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    It is not about the lack of specific examples, LIIs don't exactly give many examples either so I don't know how you ended up at this guess. This is about the difference between Ti base vs Fi base with Ti role, the point being that Ti is an external IE while Fi is not. You didn't answer me on whether you understand what that means.
    I understand what it means for Ti to be "an external function", but it seemed totally irrelevant for you to bring it up (apart from such language being needless in itself). First I was asked to describe in my own understanding after I had said I have historically had problems in conceptualising it, especially in relation to , then after being asked to describe that very same IM, you mentioned that I was "getting fuzzy again" after being perfectly clear about my typical thought process.