Thread: Delta Duality

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by UDP View Post
    Intentionally misspelling names doesn't foster peace.
    Ignoring your own shortcomings doesn't foster peace.
    Telling people to get out of here doesn't foster peace.
    Harassing people about what their types are, also doesn't foster peace.
    I actually don't care to talk about what type you are, Maritsa.
    Even if your type me thread, I've said nothing about you definitely not being EII.

I've commented on what I see as areas of improvement for you, but I'm not interested much more than that.

If you want peace with me, we can make it.
    Do you want peace with me?
    I will have peace with you but know that I do not type you as my dual
    My duals are sol, spriterite, moredal, shorebreaker, maybe even leckysupport.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    I would be kinder in my approach if I saw that he was he was doing his best. He unfortunately has not been in the years that I've known him. At least not by me.
    Aw, I wasn't judging you in any way. I did nto comment on your back and forth because it does seem to go back further than anything I have read and I do not feel I have anything worthwhile to add. But I do see how a critics approach can make you shut down. My LSE brother has made me shut down at times. We get along great 90% of the time. But he is not big on compliments and I am not ready to accept a criticism without some prior validation with him... oh well.
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along
    by every wind of teaching, looks like the only
    attitude acceptable to today's standards."
    - Pope Benedict the XVI, "The Dictatorship of Relativism"

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eliza Thomason View Post
    Aw, I wasn't judging you in any way. I did nto comment on your back and forth because it does seem to go back further than anything I have read and I do not feel I have anything worthwhile to add. But I do see how a critics approach can make you shut down. My LSE brother has made me shut down at times. We get along great 90% of the time. But he is not big on compliments and I am not ready to accept a criticism without some prior validation with him... oh well.
    I know that you weren't judging me

I wish that there was a way for me to communicate to UDP that I don't see him as LSE. In the past and my experience of him was that he likes to lounge and indulge in his senses calling his shameful questioning as "information gathering" process. I have not encountered a dual so Si. I already finalized the type a long time ago. He doesn't want me to do what makes him and others uncomfortable(again Si) and keep things externally consistent which is the mix of Te and Si. He does watch my external actions but it's always filtered through Si. Never Te.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 10-29-2015 at 10:26 PM.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I am analyzing their writing style now and will tell you and place it as a guide for others to tell what the difference between them is.

My duals identity the problem or problems and provide solutions.

For example they may say:

"You're being disruptive. Don't post here. But (based on estimate of factors depending on the person's behavior may say) I don't think that you will do that. Then will watch and observe if they were right. They are wrong sometimes because people are not variables in an equation. They have feelings which can change their behavior.

SLi just state distasteful observations and expect you to come up with the solution.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 10-30-2015 at 12:09 AM.
    -

Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know that you weren't judging me

I wish that there was a way for me to communicate to UDP that I don't see him as LSE. In the past and my experience of him was that he likes to lounge and indulge in his senses calling his shameful questioning as "information gathering" process. I have not encountered a dual so Si. I already finalized the type a long time ago. He doesn't want me to do what makes him and others uncomfortable(again Si) and keep things externally consistent which is the mix of Te and Si. He does watch my external actions but it's always filtered through Si. Never Te.
    Well that's interesting. Also I feel useless in commenting because of the different approach I take to typing. Usually I wait til it "comes" to me, because that's most accurate, for me. Its intuitive, based on typing stuff I know, and things that I pick up in their "voice" as I call it - what I perceive of their person coming through their typed words.
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along
    by every wind of teaching, looks like the only
    attitude acceptable to today's standards."
    - Pope Benedict the XVI, "The Dictatorship of Relativism"

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eliza Thomason View Post
    Well that's interesting. Also I feel useless in commenting because of the different approach I take to typing. Usually I wait til it "comes" to me, because that's most accurate, for me. Its intuitive, based on typing stuff I know, and things that I pick up in their "voice" as I call it - what I perceive of their person coming through their typed words.
    I'll finish my analysis later. I have a few things to take care of
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

While physical prowess attract IEI to SLE, what attracts me to LSE is their willingness to help others with solutions.
    -

TIM
    Eii
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Emmym View Post
    I feel like EII and LSE would be the most likely DINKS couple (dual income no kids). EIIs think kids are cute but I know many who don't want them (too much responsibility). Give me an expensive house, an awesome partner and a trip to Greece.
    Yes please lol.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Emmym View Post
    I feel like EII and LSE would be the most likely DINKS couple (dual income no kids). EIIs think kids are cute but I know many who don't want them (too much responsibility). Give me an expensive house, an awesome partner and a trip to Greece.
    I feel like this has simply become a common dream (for Generation Z people) in our current Western culture. It is not specific to Delta Duality.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

TIM
    ENFp-IEE
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IMG_0488.jpg
    This reminds me of a time with my SLI friend and me, hahah.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Aww that's Ne...safe and comforting also a good idea and very relationship and love focused
    -

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

This photo series is perfect at depicting ♂LSE - ♀EII Duality, IMO.

TIM
    Eii
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SisOfNight View Post
    This photo series is perfect at depicting ♂LSE - ♀EII Duality, IMO.

Gah. Its just soo perfect. I can totally see myself staring at the one I love. With men im interested in, I find that I like to watch them move. I like watching the way they walk, I like watching the way they reach for something, I like watching their chests rise and fall with each breath. Is this some sort of fetish? Anyways I love this.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    who is this
    -

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

who is this
    "Dobrynya Nikitich and Nastasya Mikulichna" by Vyacheslav Lyulko
    the illustration to a book

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

"Dobrynya Nikitich and Nastasya Mikulichna" by Vyacheslav Lyulko
    the illustration to a book
    i love it. It's very nice
    -

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

TIM
    ENFp-IEE
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Aww I love that last picture <3

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Cuddle bugs!!!
    -

TIM
    Ne-INFj
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I want to be ISTp.

sp/sx
    These people often have an earthy, mysterious quality to them. They are slow to commit, but once they do it is with an attitude of life commitment, to the establishment of an impermeable bond. Others can be taken aback by how suddenly and completely this type can lock into them, and by the depth of understanding of the other’s condition. They attach to others at an organic, root level, in contrast to the other subvariant’s surface formality. The sanctuary of home is of paramount concern, and this type takes particular delight in decorating their spaces to reflect their cherished sense of taste and depth. Depth and discrimination characterize this stacking.

Motivation: to live in a secure, comfortable environment where they can pursue their private interests in depth.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

echan, are you diseased?

Creepy-Decoy

TIM
    LSI-Se
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I envy Delta duality
    LSI-Se 836 Sp/Sx

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LSI Pole Ninja View Post
    I envy Delta duality
    Why?

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

TIM
    LSI-Se
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why?
    They look stable, faithful, like their gonna grow old together. More drama-free it seems like. I would love to be with the same person forever and have the relationship grow over time into something better, instead of always waiting for something better around the corner.
    LSI-Se 836 Sp/Sx

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LSI Pole Ninja View Post
    They look stable, faithful, like their gonna grow old together. More drama-free it seems like. I would love to be with the same person forever and have the relationship grow over time into something better, instead of always waiting for something better around the corner.
    IDK why you can't have that with someone that you choose to be with
    -

TIM
    LSI-Se
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IDK why you can't have that with someone that you choose to be with
    It's hard to find, like a diamond in the rough. I would have that with someone I would choose to be with because that's what I would choose. I'd rather stay single than deal with shallow relationships and hook-up culture.
    LSI-Se 836 Sp/Sx

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pole Ninja View Post
    They look stable, faithful, like their gonna grow old together.
    rational types of any quadra tend to form "stable, faithful, like their gonna grow old together" pairs. with duals it's easier

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

rational types of any quadra tend to form "stable, faithful, like their gonna grow old together" pairs. with duals it's easier

I originally thought they were beta but as they grow older they seem more delta. Tyler has some serious empathy, frustration, impatient and anger problems but I think she helps him face his issues. She is very much a humanist. They are the only teen couple on Teen Mom who chose an open adoption for their first child because they knew it would be best for her. Their families were totally against it. I think his dad might be SLE. They have stayed together despite their difficulties and finally got married and have a child of their own. He is having problems dealing with her postpartum depression. Goes to show that duality is not a perfect happy ever after. There is going to be pain and drama in life no matter how much you try to avoid it. I think Merry types are better able to deal with life's dramas. Not that they don't get stuck too but it does appear they can let things go completely whereas Fi types can get stuck in unhappy situation due to morals and tradition. Fe can get stuck too but for different reasons.

The couple who adopted their first child look kind of alpha to me. but they could be delta too.

All this can be wrong since I am watching an episode that is really annoying. Why do I watch this...

Edit: Tyler's dad. LOL

He is actually kind of attractive in other pics.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    Goes to show that duality is not a perfect happy ever after.
    Duality is one of factors for good long friendship. Frienship and good marriage help to feel good, but it's doubtful to be enough for perfect happiness. Some dual pairs may also depart or divorce, but this should happen least rarely among IR.

As for types of Catelynn Lowell and Tyler Baltierra - I doubt they are from delta. You may create their theme in famouses typing section. 1st versions are: Catelynn - ISFP, Tyler - ISTJ.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Duality is one of factors for good long friendship. Frienship and good marriage help to feel good, but it's doubtful to be enough for perfect happiness. Some dual pairs may also depart or divorce, but this should happen least rarely among IR.

As for types of Catelynn Lowell and Tyler Baltierra - I doubt they are from delta. You may create their theme in famouses typing section. 1st versions are: Catelynn - ISFP, Tyler - ISTJ.
    Those are actually the last types I considered for them as well. I am still watching the show like 6? years later and you would really have to see the series and how they have evolved and handled difficulties. There are a lot of psychological difficulties. Their parents were married which made them step-siblings when they got together. I feel like they could be deltas raised by betas.

They have a strong bond but I think they have outgrown each other.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I feel like they could be deltas raised by betas.
    My impressions from them have no sympathy or affinity typical for types of my own quadra.
    If you have long interest to them then I suppose you like them, then probably your IR are good or not bad at least. Most interesting for you should be a man. If to assume your type is F as I said earlier and to add that you think it Ni, then we get F beta type for you what fits my assumption about him as T of beta - your activator or dual, rather pleasant IR. While the girl, in case your type is INFP (I think it's more probable than ENFJ), - she may be ok for you and partly remind you yourself due to her close type.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

My impressions from them have no sympathy or affinity typical for types of my own quadra.
    If you have long interest to them then I suppose you like them, then probably your IR are good or not bad at least. Most interesting for you should be a man. If to assume your type is F as I said earlier and to add that you think it Ni, then we get F beta type for you what fits my assumption about him as T of beta - your activator or dual, rather pleasant IR. While the girl, in case your type is INFP (I think it's more probable than ENFJ), - she may be ok for you and partly remind you yourself due to her close type.
    I don't agree with you often but that was actually pretty constructive in a very plausible way. Yes I can relate to her well but she is not the same type as me. I used to like him best but he has turned a bit bitter.

YWIMW

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Yes I can relate to her well but she is not the same type as me.
    yep. INFP for you and ISFP for her

You may also look at my types examples for bloggers to check IR. Does they fit most to INFP or other Ni type.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Belle: EII-Fi
    Beast: LSE-Te

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    9w1 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Belle: EII-Fi
    Beast: LSE-Te]
    I never really forgave Belle for forgiving the Beast - as a child this made it torture to watch.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pole Ninja View Post
    It's hard to find, like a diamond in the rough. I would have that with someone I would choose to be with because that's what I would choose. I'd rather stay single than deal with shallow relationships and hook-up culture.
    I too would rather you be in a good relationship
    -

TIM
    LSI-Se
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LSI-Se 836 Sp/Sx

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast