Thread: RuPaul's Drag Race

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I watched an episode or two, but I can't get into it. It bothers me because it's too gay (i'm being a typical hypocritical gay man and being weak against homosexuality even though I'm a big queen myself- I know I'm horrible) , and RuPaul just seems like this unrelateable narcissist - getting this huge high of telling other feminine men what to do when he herself likes to be buttfucked by Paul Bunyon types. I wish I could just enjoy it like a normal person that doesn't think too deeply or has this insight. Also RuPaul is kinda this annoying Oprah where everything wrong is always your fault 'for not having enough confidence' and never his fault. He just seems so narcissistic.

I like u though octo. *rubs octo*

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I love katya~! interesting you typed her as EIE. I've watched from season 3 to 7...what type would say for Patricia Royal? or Bianca Del Rio?

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

What about RuPaul's type? I get some ENFx vibe.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I heard Alyssa Edwards was on it, I only discovered her when I stumbled across her youtube channel. I have seen a few snipets of Alaska and Bianca Del Rio.

I personally love drag queens and Alyssa Edwards is one of the most entertaining people I have ever watched; however, I feel like it's very hard to type them because they're almost always putting on some kind of show and being overly dramatic.

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I love Rupaul! I think she’s SEE.

https://youtu.be/WbINxJJY7u4

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default RuPaul's Drag Race

I think Rupaul persona is SEE, but who knows what the real person is. We may never know.

My typing of SEE is more based upon Gulenko’s explanation of the Politician: to create a negative, competitive atmosphere and then go in and fix it by being the deciding factor of how much force to apply. She’s the judge and her rules apply (which isn’t of Ti nature but of Te mob), unpredictable. The Dragrace show is very competitive and there’s no set rules of any kind, Wild Wild West Se paired up with 4D Fe. I think the show is very Gamma SF, literally a fight to be queen bee. You have to change your looks and up your showmanship, wow the audience and give them what they want: catty bitch fights. There’s no underlying Ni insight or higher meaning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TIM
    ILE-Ne SX/SP 5w6
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ru is Ti-POLR if there ever was one, and he is an IEE. Listen to his podcast with Michele Visage - the Ti-POLR comes out full force there. Ask him to clarify what he means on almost anything he says and he would probably just give you a blank stare or get defensive. He is an Sp/Sx, and probably a 4w3 or 3w4. Absolutely hates society and is one greedy bastard. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate him, and it is very impressive what he has built, but it is true.