Hybrid View

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tejing View Post
    @Myst You misquoted me there. I put that under evidence for role, not base. As for the 1D , I based that on his answer to the health/medicine question. It's not strong evidence, I know, since you could look at it a different way and say it's ignoring.

I'm not convinced about ILE either, it's just my best guess atm, but I am convinced he's either that or SLE. The rational functions all line up with those too well to be anything else.
    I didn't misquote you, I just didn't feel like quoting every line of your post, otherwise I was aware of which parts were about Se role just fine. When I indicated his response was actually Se, I meant that it seemed Se in ego if that's what threw you off.

Yes as I said I agree he must be xLE.

His answer to the health question did not seem like unaware Si DS, honestly. He explicitly says he pays attention to himself. He knows what it means to let the body take care of things. (Though I don't know if he takes it to the extreme too much with not taking medication. But if he just meant he doesn't pop a pill for every little thing then I totally get his reasoning.)

Anyway will see OP's answers first before I say more.

TIM
    LII-H
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know you didn't misunderstand me... I just think someone reading the quote could be confused. It's not a big deal, just me being pedantic. :-)
    Valued | Devalued
    < | < | Conscious
    < | < | Unconscious