Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Elliott in Mr Robot can either be LII or IEI

bye now
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dunno. I'll just say that I didn't like his character at first; he seemed too autistic. I thought Mr. Robot was a metaphor for his personality. But then he got more interesting when I got to see why he was like that. And I guess Mr. Robot is the other dude. I wanna say either LII or ILI. Maybe Fe PoLR makes more sense, given that he seems unable to connect with other people extemporaneously.
    good bye

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sense8 is a predominately Fi themed TV series.

The characters are inside each others minds, getting to think feel and see from inside others perspectives. Mostly its about feelings and shared feelings and common humanity, vices, foibles, truisms, empathy, and compassion for others.

All in all this is mainly a socionics product of Fi + Ne. The Ne comes through in the possibilities and turn corners the characters face and how the potential of their actions will lead to opportunities or lack of them, mainly as it centers on self growth and connection.

The overall theme is one of connection. The interconnectivity of us as people, individuals and cultures, seen from others eyes and how each of us relate to ourselves the world around us. Seen through telepathic connection with what other people are thinking and feeling and how near, or far away they are, both physically, and emotionally and spiritually.

sense8 is a delta themed TV series. Deltas yearn for this kind of deep connection between people and relationships. The diverse cast only serves to highlight deltas desire for novelty and new, fresh impressions as they relate to relationships and experiences.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ania View Post
    I mean, I guess I see where you coming from @raTG13 but what do you think about characters?

the German guy maybe LSI, and the Korean lady some kind of introvert again. I am still thinking about the others.
    Sorry Ania, I saw it a few years ago and I hardly remember any of the characters specifically. It wasn't my type of show really. I never followed it to the end.
    The german guy was some type of ST. The Indian woman was IEE.