View Poll Results: type of Jordan Peterson?

Voters
127. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE (ENTp)

4 3.15%
  • SEI (ISFp)

0 0%
  • ESE (ESFj)

2 1.57%
  • LII (INTj)

22 17.32%
  • SLE (ESTp)

0 0%
  • IEI (INFp)

9 7.09%
  • EIE (ENFj)

45 35.43%
  • LSI (ISTj)

8 6.30%
  • SEE (ESFp)

1 0.79%
  • ILI (INTp)

10 7.87%
  • LIE (ENTj)

21 16.54%
  • ESI (ISFj)

5 3.94%
  • IEE (ENFp)

1 0.79%
  • SLI (ISTp)

1 0.79%
  • LSE (ESTj)

4 3.15%
  • EII (INFj)

3 2.36%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 192526272829303132 LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,160 of 1271

Thread: Jordan Peterson

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kingslayer View Post
    He seems beta nf imo
    Hmm I've heard ENFj, which isn't totally unreasonable.

But he's SO Ti it's ridiculous

--EIE more emphasis on charisma and persuasion
    --LSI more emphasis on overseeing correct structures

Sensing Types

More realistic and down to earth.
    Rather notice details than the big picture.
    More focused on their surroundings, living in the here and now.
    More naturally comfortable with physical confrontations.
    Often more interested in practice than in theory.

Intuitive Types

More idealistic and head-in-the-clouds.
    Rather see the big picture than the details.
    More focused on ideas than on surroundings.
    Less naturally comfortable with physical confrontations.
    Often more interested in theory than in practice.
    Last edited by Computer Loser; 06-16-2020 at 09:17 PM.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ergot View Post
    EIE (or LIE as tallmo has suggested) both have vulnerable
    to me this aligns with his predominantly-meat diet , which I view as a rather heavy handed approach to maintaining homeostasis vs. nuanced solutions

not to mention JP comes across as a person who does not partake in leisure (as a way of contributing to health) "relax" time could be better spent elsewhere :eg. inside thoughts , ideas
    JP can cry in public and seems democratic: https://youtu.be/IvBm0ZUfe7I

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

y'all type everyone on this damn plant EIE.

TIM
    ILE-Ne SX/SP 5w6
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is he Se-Ni, or is that just him being SX/SP? I am not sure. I do not think he is a sensor. He is definitely not Delta, and especially not Delta-NF. Alpha-NT, Gamma-NT, and Beta-NF are all realistic. I think that his true strength is intuition, not "thinking" per say, though that inherently does not rule out him being any of the NT types.

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ouronis View Post

But whhyyyyy????

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    But whhyyyyy????
    But why what

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Why is that fucking narcissist still in our faces?

Ok, I’ve had too much coffee. I need to chill.

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Lol good lord

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    524 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ouronis View Post
    I was certain that his daughter had killed or permanently incapacitated him!

What a strange life that guy leads. Launches his career on anti-PC profiteering, then during the largest expression of PC outrage for the last couple decades, he’s not able to say anything because he’s ODed on some benzos.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    I was certain that his daughter had killed or permanently incapacitated him!

What a strange life that guy leads. Launches his career on anti-PC profiteering, then during the largest expression of PC outrage for the last couple decades, he’s not able to say anything because he’s ODed on some benzos.
    Its not like he was going to say anything that gets to the core of any of these issues. Nobody who is in the public eye or mainstream can, the repercussions are too dire. Also his 12 bag of tricks was never going to be enough to fix the inevitable civilizational collapse.

I thought you'd appreciate a savvy rug salesman when you see one. JP has a knack for making $.

ever the eternal boomer I see.. at least cleaning up your generation's mess will be interesting.

Last edited by SGF; 07-02-2020 at 08:43 PM.

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My brother is obsessed with Jordan Peterson. He is also a conservative Christian. : sigh :

TIM
    LSI
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Glad to see he's doing better. Sounds like it must've been hell, what he went through.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

their whole family seems neurotic and filled with hypochondriacs, doesn't surprise me at all that on top of it he was addicted to Benzos

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jordan Peterson kicked a pothead out of his apartment for being a 'useless bastard' ― his choice of words.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by xerxe View Post
    Jordan Peterson kicked a pothead out of his apartment for being a 'useless bastard' ― his choice of words.
    Did Peterson say what uses the pothead was useless for?

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Did Peterson say what uses the pothead was useless for?
    No. Only the fact that the guy was stoned out of his mind when he met him. I lifted it directly from '12 Rules for Life'.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

No. Only the fact that the guy was stoned out of his mind when he met him. I lifted it directly from '12 Rules for Life'.
    So, um, Peterson met some guy when the guy was stoned out of his mind, invited him back to his apartment, and kicked him out when he proved to be "useless"? Do I have that right?

And he went to Russia to have his blood changed after becoming addicted to some drugs? And he has a book out which tells other people how to live their lives? And he still has a job?

America is truly a wonderful place.

...for narcissists and idiots.

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So, um, Peterson met some guy when the guy was stoned out of his mind, invited him back to his apartment, and kicked him out when he proved to be "useless"? Do I have that right?
    In the book (there are PDF copies), Peterson's friend brings a guest over to Peterson's apartment. The guest was really high, so Peterson calls the guest a useless bastard and asks his friend to leave.

And he went to Russia to have his blood changed after becoming addicted to some drugs? And he has a book out which tells other people how to live their lives? And he still has a job?

AFAIK, he went to get a medically-induced coma in order to skip the worst withdrawal symptoms. I guess it's easier to LARP at having self-control.

According to his daughter, the American medical profession 'didn't have the guts' to advise the procedure. We see now, thanks to his brain damage, why that might be the case.
    Last edited by xerx; 07-05-2020 at 12:33 AM.

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's more embarrassing for me because we're both Canadian. I have the same accent, minus the bizarre Kermit The Frog impression.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's more embarrassing for me because we're both Canadian. I have the same accent, minus the bizarre Kermit The Frog impression.
    It's cause his throat is to tight from nerves. He needs to open up that Chakra, closed mouth quadra complexes.

Cutting back on coffee, and shouting screaming daily as loud as possible, and coughing clearing throat should do it. Also, magic mushrooms have that effect on ppl, I think it might have something to do with the interface of the neuroloical_ physical voice box, with a psychological fear component.

I'm hearing a lot around these days with people so it's a common phenomenon. Might also have mirroring factors.

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SO SHADOW - AND THAT'S THE BLOODY THING ABOUT SHADOW - HE REPRESENTS CHAOS, IN FACT, HE'S AN AGENT OF THE CHAOS EMERALDS, AND IN CONTRAST, WE HAVE SONIC AND THE MASTER EMERALD, WHO REPRESENT ORDER, ROUGHLY SPEAKING. BUT SHADOW, IN HIS BITTER RESENTMENT, IN HIS-HIS POSTMODERN CULTURAL MARXIST IDEOLOGY, HE TRIES TO CONTROL THE CHAOS. AND THAT'S A BAD IDEA MAN, IT'S LIKE-IT'S LIKE IF YOU TRIED CHAOS CONTROL, IT'S JUST GOING TO LEAVE YOUR FRIENDS MASHING ON THE CONTROLLER. BUT SHADOW, HE TRIES ANYWAY, MOTIVATED BY A LUST FOR POWER - AND IT'S LIKE - GOD ITS SO SAD - ITS LIKE IT'S NOT PERSONNEL KIDDO! IT'S NOT PERSONNEL, AND NO POSTMODERN RATIONALIZATION WILL CHANGE THAT. THE EVIDENCE IS CLEAR. THE SONICWIKIA IS EXPLICIT ON THIS MATTER. AND SPEAKING OF THE CHAOS EMERALDS - WHAT HAPPENS BY THE END OF SONIC ADVENTURE 2? THE CHAOS IS NOT CONTROLLED, QUITE THE OPPOSITE, IT ACTUALLY RUINS THE SONIC FRANCHISE FOREVER. AND THIS DEMONSTRATES EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED IN THE 20TH CENTURY. AND IT'S LIKE SOLZHENITSYN WRITES IN THE GULAG ARCHIPELAGO - THE BLOODY MARXISTS, THEY DIDN'T FOLLOW THEIR RAINBOW, AND WELL ACTUALLY, THEY DID QUITE A BIT MORE THAN LIVING AND LEARNING. YOU CAN'T PRETEND IT'S NOT PERSONNEL. IT'S ALWAYS PERSONNEL. WE TRIED THAT EXPERIMENT IN THE 20TH CENTURY, AND IT WAS A BAD IDEA MAN! AND IT. IS. NOT. A. ROUTE. YOU. WANT. TO. GO. DOWN.

TIM
    IEI-Fe-DCh so/sx
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not sure why this guy even has a platform, everytime I clicked on a video there was a incoherent, delusional ramble which has nothing to do with reality presented in form of a hyper-rational person and I can barely listen .

I wonder whether he actually sees himself as a so-called Alpha male because he clearly isn't. lol

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lynn View Post
    I'm not sure why this guy even has a platform, everytime I clicked on a video there was a incoherent, delusional ramble which has nothing to do with reality presented in form of a hyper-rational person and I can barely listen .

I wonder whether he actually sees himself as a so-called Alpha male because he clearly isn't. lol
    You didn't like the Te

Well Petersen is definitely Alpha male by some general standards, considering everything he has achieved, his personal career & projects, his fame and money etc. You can do a lot worse than him.
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    IEI-Fe-DCh so/sx
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tallmo View Post
    You didn't like the Te

Well Petersen is definitely Alpha male by some general standards, considering everything he has achieved, his personal career & projects, his fame and money etc. You can do a lot worse than him.
    That's why I was at first inclined to type him LIE. However, I could also see the arguments for Se-polr / LII and in that case he indeed could call himself an Alpha male of some sorts. anyways he's too .. far.. removed..from ..reality.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's why I was at first inclined to type him LIE. However, I could also see the arguments for Se-polr / LII and in that case he indeed could call himself an Alpha male of some sorts. anyways he's too .. far.. removed..from ..reality.
    He is extremely engaged in his life and projects. So I don't really agree with you saying that he is removed from reality (not in that sense). Also publicly going against the current trends in media etc. puts a lot of pressure on him. And he seems to be able to handle it so far. I type him LIE -creative subtype. A very Te person.
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    IEI-Fe-DCh so/sx
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He is extremely engaged in his life and projects. So I don't really agree with you saying that he is removed from reality (not in that sense). Also publicly going against the current trends in media etc. puts a lot of pressure on him. And he seems to be able to handle it so far. I type him LIE -creative subtype. A very Te person.
    I meant in the sense that if you state something with conviction it doesn't make it more true. It's like he's taking everything from his headspace as really broad generalisations but isn't really perceptive of lived reality / experience of actual people (& probably cut off from his own lived experience as well). What else he does in his life and whether he's successful with it, I don't know and I also don't care.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I meant in the sense that if you state something with conviction it doesn't make it more true. It's like he's taking everything from his headspace as really broad generalisations but isn't really perceptive of lived reality / experience of actual people (& probably cut off from his own lived experience as well). What else he does in his life and whether he's successful with it, I don't know and I also don't care.
    Stating things with conviction doesn't make them more true, I agree. But one is still allowed to do that. I think he is simply so personally engaged in the discussions. I don't see how that is wrong because he presents arguments also. He is taking great pains to communicate his views on different platforms so I one can't really blame him for not taking debates. All these TV debates were his views are scrutinized etc.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    IEI-Fe-DCh so/sx
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Stating things with conviction doesn't make them more true, I agree. But one is still allowed to do that. I think he is simply so personally engaged in the discussions. I don't see how that is wrong because he presents arguments also. He is taking great pains to communicate his views on different platforms so I one can't really blame him for not taking debates. All these TV debates were his views are scrutinized etc.
    Of course, it doesn't make it less true either but that's not really the point. I mentioned it initally, but I removed it to shorten the sentence.
    /just to clarify

Banned
    TIM
    IEE-Ne cp684 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EIE-Ni who thinks he has a clue about Ti.

Last year I was at a library with a LSI friend. When I picked up '12 rules for life', he looked at me for a moment and then said :
    "First rule in life: think by yourself and don't live by someone else's rules"
    Last edited by lkdhf qkb; 12-23-2020 at 04:14 PM.

TIM
    IEI-Fe-DCh so/sx
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by asd View Post
    I’m curious about what you said “delusional ramble...barely listen” what about this video for example did you find to be like that?
    From his disconnected train of thoughts, I barely understand the main point. People working 80 hours = are people in power (alpha men as stated in the title?) ... They are very important.. They sacrifice so much. They keep society RUNNING!!! Women don't want that actually. Because no one wants to have a position of power. Then you suffer so much, ... no one likes you... Then he talks about raising kids and women's responsibilty in this. Boys failing in school and men not liking to work. Poor women can't raise children now, and that's their primary desparate desire at the age of 30, except those where something's wrong with their perspective, they should change their mind.

I really don't get it ???

Eccentric Neurotic Narcissist andreasdevig's Avatar
    TIM
    FiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Se valuing to the extreme. Everything he says is Se valuing.

"Accept the terrible responsibility of life with eyes wide open."
    "The truth is something that burns. It burns off dead wood. And people don't like having the dead wood burnt off, often because they're 95 percent dead wood."
    "If you don't stand your ground, then all that happens is people push you backwards."
    "Power is competence."
    "And you call me a fascist? You sanctimonious prick. If you were in my room at the moment, I'd slap you happily."
    "And saying 'that's not communism' which is the sort of saying that should immediately get you punched in the nose hard enough to knock you out, as far as I'm concerned."
    "Violence keeps society civilized"
    EII-INFj / INFP / Strong E4 and 9 energy / Melancholic-Phlegmatic / Musical-Intrapersonal-Spatial / Kinky-Sensual

Banned
    TIM
    IEE-Ne cp684 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@lynn lol I also didn't get it.

What he said in 5 minutes could be condensed into "High level management positions require sacrifices that few people are willing to accept, I'd assume women would be few because they are expected to bear children, yet I see more and more of them in my classes". I'm clueless about how he gets to sell his nonsense as insight. He must be a marketing genius

TIM
    POOP™
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He seems to present a lot of personalized Ti things that he considers revelations, but is also very EJ in presentation and very passionate about getting other people to buy into them. He also seems to have dialectical-algorithmic style, rather than vortical-synergetic, if you believe the cog styles are onto something. Most people seem to agree that he has a lot of intuition involved in his thoughts. EIE makes sense to me. But do LIEs relate to him though? EIEs? I'd prefer not to get into DCNH 64 types, since the forum has a hard enough time with 16 types, but I suppose I have no control over that either (nor would I want to anyway I guess).
    Quote Originally Posted by Aramas View Post
    Just rename this place Beta Central lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by MidnightWilderness View Post
    The only problem socionics has given me is a propensity to analyze every relationship from the lens of socionics and I also see that it is worse in my boyfriend. Nothing makes any sense that way and it does not really solve any problems.

Banned
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I really don't get it ???
    Maybe you're just dumb ??

Banned
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lkdhf qkb View Post
    @lynn I'm clueless about how he gets to sell his nonsense as insight. He must be a marketing genius
    I'm clueless as to why you're criticizing JP while you're sitting at home in your underwear being completely useless in society

Banned
    TIM
    IEE-Ne cp684 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Biden View Post
    I'm clueless as to why you're criticizing JP while you're sitting at home in your underwear being completely useless in society
    I never said I'm better than him, please don't mix things up. I do find his advice pretty useless for myself, but a lot of people buy his books, so I guess useless is relative. I might have made a blanket statement about his "nonsense" but that wasn't meant as a put-down of him or people who like his work. I don't think he's a useless person.

Why do you make personal attacks about this? If you like what he's done, feel free to share, but stay civilized.
    Last edited by lkdhf qkb; 12-26-2020 at 12:07 PM.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I buy EIE typing. He lived pretty similar life when he was young if we compare him to Mr Hit-ler. Hanged around aimlessly in public places, pulled his shit together later. Both gave passionate speeches and made peeps drool after the ideology via the message. Only the context and details are bit different.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LIE-C. come on guys, it's not that hard.
    my ideas about socionics:

https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

the section will be updated ever other month or so.

this is a VI thread with IEI examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

and this is a thread with EIE examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...s-EIE-examples

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Comatose Zaniac 007 View Post
    I buy EIE typing. He lived pretty similar life when he was young if we compare him to Mr Hit-ler. Hanged around aimlessly in public places, pulled his shit together later. Both gave passionate speeches and made peeps drool after the ideology via the message. Only the context and details are bit different.
    After I did Jordan's and Ra's HD charts awhile back, I lean toward EIE now too.

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    Jordan's chart

Ra's chart

Both Manifestors (so was ******)

Historically, Manifestors were the rulers and law givers of the world. So many of our habits and accepted generalizations are created by and fit for Manifestors. You are the ones - the only ones - who really can go out and make things happen. As children this happens as soon as they can reach the doorknob. You are designed to be an unstoppable force that will not allow anyone to control you. If there is something you want, go and get it, as it will not come to you (be it a job, partner etc.) - just listen to your authority. You have the potential to shape the world the way you want it to be. On an energy level you have a very deep impact on others, but your aura doesn't communicate as much as the auras of other types. That's why people often don't know what to think about you. It creates un unconscious fear in them and they try to control you from the moment you were born. This leads you to your predominant negative feeling – anger. The secret of success for you lies in communication. The way to operate correctly for you as a Manifestor is to inform. Inform those that are going to be impacted by your actions about what you're going to do. In this way, others will not be so intimidated by you. They may actually help you and put their energy into whatever it is that you have initiated. Then you can find what you are looking for - PEACE.

Without informing, you will get resistance every step of the way. That's why many Manifestors, already in their childhood, resign, after being punished over and over again by parents, teachers and others. They give up their manifesting powers and concentrate on going through life, just getting by. They may feel ignored, or like they've been run over by a truck. The last thing they would want to do is to inform others. Everybody else is in their way all the time, so the idea of making it easier for others by informing is unacceptable. Yet it's the only way out of the circle of control and resistance. (While still living with parents, Manifestor's strategy is actually different - they need to ask for permission.)

Both Heretic Investigators 5/1

5/1

Heretical
    Investigator

These people are often our leaders, generals and gurus. They are natural leaders. Their personal nature is very private, but in times of need they are good at finding solutions for organizations, governments and society as a whole. Others have the expectation that these people have the answers, and if they don't deliver a practical solution, their reputation is ruined.

Ra

the splenic Authority: my instinct decides

As a splenic being, you are instinctive; you feel what to do here and now. Instinct is an intelligence that is instantaneous and absolute. It tells you… but never repeats; don’t ask it again! What it says is right… for now; don’t follow it if you do not act right away. The proper use of your splenic Authority requires that you never wait after it delivered its guidance. Splenic people tend often to wait for the last minute to act, as their instinct cannot decide before action must take place. It is so hard for them to function correctly in a society that pressures these beings to decide way before the occurrence… Are you splenic? tell people that your surest answer will come at the time the thing has to be done; before, your word could be retrieved

Jordan

the emotional Authority: my feelings decide

The most powerful Inner Authority there is!… emotions, feelings, moods… very powerful and always changing, never reliable as they follow an up and down wave of hope and pain. There is no truth in the now for emotionally defined individuals: waiting for the morrow and letting the night pass by is so essential in their case, especially when they have to meet big decisions. Emotional Authority takes over all the other 4 when it is activated in your Design. It is never 100% clear, and can never fully satisfy your mind, as this later searches for the absolute certainty; most of the time, emotional clarity comes at the time the wave reaches its starting point again.
    Actually 5 base types @falsehope and keep in mind socionics/MBTI looks just as ridiculous to those who do not resonate or understand the systems. I have not seen one person who put the effort into understanding the HD system deeply who didn't find it pretty insightful but it takes time ( I have been back and forth with it for a couple years. The amount of information was overwhelming but the connections are there) Not everyone is drawn to the same things. If you make a religion out of any one system you are pretty much trapped within the confines of your own belief systems.

http://www.wisdomkeepers.net/the-four-types.html
    Edit: HD system is very complex so I only shared a tiny fraction of what I discovered in their charts in that post. It took awhile to explore all the elements of both their charts that made me decide they were the same type. I am sure if I were inclined to I could assign a DCNH type to each of them now.
    Last edited by Aylen; 12-26-2020 at 05:03 PM.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW