Hybrid View

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Subteigh View Post
    I only just noticed this thread...(must be a nuisance to fill out so many questions only to not get lots of feedback right away).

I think it is obvious that you have a certain sense of composure, that you dislike things being disturbed too much, that you dislike those who cause a certain amount of disharmony. You clearly think there are optimal ways of doing things in certain circumstances... it is difficult to not see your role as a librarian as deeply symbolic of this...but I think you also like to do things at your leisure. Also, while you don't see there necessarily be absolute truths, morals, ways of doing things etc., it seems obvious that you believe that everybody should try to tap in some common language of politeness, and should also maintain to sustain a certain sense of order in all things.
    All very good insights.

So I'm guessing you think some Si valuing Ixxj type? In other words, LII or EII.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

TIM
    Gamma
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chips and underwear View Post

So I'm guessing you think some Si valuing Ixxj type? In other words, LII or EII.
    You have been claiming LII since 2005? Oh shit I see you changed it already.....lol? Se PolR. now, indecisive.......what do you think fits you woman? How about erotic attitudes? You see yourself as Childlike or Caregiver?

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hatesyardwork View Post
    You have been claiming LII since 2005? Oh shit I see you changed it already.....lol? Se PolR. now, indecisive.......what do you think fits you woman? How about erotic attitudes? You see yourself as Childlike or Caregiver?
    Well I've had questioning phases off and on. Mostly between LII and EII but occasionally some other types have been involved.

I fit childlike erotic attitude quite well.

TIM
    Gamma
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well I've had questioning phases off and on. Mostly between LII and EII but occasionally some other types have been involved.

I fit childlike erotic attitude quite well.
    I saw your join date, not meant to offend........ your doubt between the two types suggests merely your sincerity and that you strongly relate to Ne.
    Childlike..........this is Ne/Si. Is this compelling to you? If you or others find erotic attitudes suggestive than this statement of childlike preferences should silence any SLI or SEI notions you or others have since I believe the preference to be very compelling.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I saw your join date, not meant to offend........ your doubt between the two types suggests merely your sincerity and that you strongly relate to Ne.
    Childlike..........this is Ne/Si. Is this compelling to you? If you or others find erotic attitudes suggestive than this statement of childlike preferences should silence any SLI or SEI notions you or others have since I believe the preference to be very compelling.
    I'm not sure it's so compelling as it is the one that clearly fits me the best.

Aggressor is out for obvious reasons, Se PoLR.
    Victim is out because I'm not at all attracted to aggressive types. The masochistic attitude they sometimes have puzzles me as well.
    Caregiver role I play sometimes but childlike fits far better. I'm more inclined to want others to take care of me physically than the other way around. Although too much can be annoying as I am perfectly capable of taking care of myself.

TIM
    Gamma
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not sure it's so compelling as it is the one that clearly fits me the best
    Again I feel you are EII because I see you as a lead Fi Dom, even before you mentioned childlike attitudes, but even if you are LII, your erotic preference is static if we can agree on Ne ego.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Again I feel you are EII because I see you as a lead Fi Dom, even before you mentioned childlike attitudes, but even if you are LII, your erotic preference is static if we can agree on Ne ego.
    All Ne ego types are childlike. (LII, EII, ILE, IEE)

All Se ego types are aggressor. (LSI, ESI, SLE, SEE)

Both Ne and Se ego types are static. (Ixxj or Exxp)