Thread: What's their type and what does it say about me that I like them profoundly?

Threaded View

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mu4 View Post
    You can be sure 1D Fi types will often be low empathy. Socionics doesn't really deal with pathology, and I'm adding a pathology component to it. EII's are called the Empath too with Dominant Fi, this is a very apt term for them in my opinion.

LIE's have 1d unconscious Fi, it is a vague and illusive area. For him when he has to deal with sort of Fi questions in the beginning of the video, his verbalization ends.
    Okay..so he (they) don't have a language with empathy, a framework in which to verbalize it. That does not mean the empathy is not there to begin with......

it just means they don't know/ struggle with putting their thought, feelings, rules of engagement into words. BIG difference.

So you get things like them saying "I don't know how I feel about you" ......

and on the outside it appears there is no empathy. They might even seem blase about the whole thing.

Yet they pick you up every morning to drive you to school, they ask for you to come over at night, they give a a stupid little text, they get all stupid and excitable when you call after an absence, they pout when you change your plans with them.....

"Of course you like me".

"I do?"

"Yes".

Because they did not show empathy does not mean its not there.

The guy in the video clearly as Starfall mentioned, may not have cared as much about this girl as she did for him, but that does not say anything about his potential for empathy. It only says he did not feel that way about her.
    Last edited by wacey; 09-05-2015 at 02:59 AM.