Quote Originally Posted by wacey View Post
Have you met Fe-HA people before?

I know one who slams his fist on a table and screams randomly, and then laughs like nothing ever happened after everyone jumps. The reaction from others, shake them up, gives em pleasure.
Maybe. Tbh I don't like to use life examples because there's no guarantee that the person got her type right. But I do have a friend who I suspect to be ILE. He see himself as a helpful and considerate person, but the truth is that actually he don't perceive other people mood well. He's quite oblivious to the emotional atmosphere but at the same time he over estimate his "empathy".

Quote Originally Posted by Myst
Yeah I relate to that except that I do know when to take action in terms of deadlines. I have like some instinctual sense of timing that stuff. And yeh lol.
Indeed, here I just quoted the wikisocion definition. Imo I think that it has more to do with causality than time in a practical sense. But LSIs are Se-ego and therefore they will be more inclined to perceive the direct kinetic energy of the environment, rather than the development of processes. Also the Hidden Agenda effect will over estimate these abilities of course. But xSIs aren't bad at Ni per se, the worst problem remain Fe and Te for them. I guess that SxEs would be way more impulsive and unable to understand correctly the impact of their actions and willpower.