Thread: A Summarized review of Hidden Agendas

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chips and underwear View Post
    I still don't know that Si hidden agenda fits me all that well. I want good quality to be sure but at the same time I don't see myself as overly unrealistic or fussy about it. I often find myself liking food, music, art, etc. that others would deem as crap. But then again, in regards to beauty and taste, it's all highly subjective anyway.
    Well it seems we found something we differ on. I can notoriously fussy about the quality of food. For example, if a baked potato comes out all wet and mushy I won't eat it regardless of the guilt of wasting food. I can be quite stubborn in going to the restaurants and want to go when I am out with my family, I sometimes even opt out of dining with my family and just eat what I want when I get home. I've also admittedly only ever been attracted to women on the very high end of the physical attractiveness scale. Sometimes when I see guys with average to below average looking girlfriends I think to myself "what the hell is he doing?". I tend to silently judge people by the music they listen to and sometimes feel like slapping them in the face when they listen to something I think is garbage. I don't really care much about art or clothes though, although I can also be stubborn when I'm expected to wear something I don't comfortable with.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Muddytextures View Post
    Well it seems we found something we differ on. I can notoriously fussy about the quality of food. For example, if a baked potato comes out all wet and mushy I won't eat it regardless of the guilt of wasting food. I can be quite stubborn in going to the restaurants and want to go when I am out with my family, I sometimes even opt out of dining with my family and just eat what I want when I get home. I've also admittedly only ever been attracted to women on the very high end of the physical attractiveness scale. Sometimes when I see guys with average to below average looking girlfriends I think to myself "what the hell is he doing?". I tend to silently judge people by the music they listen to and sometimes feel like slapping them in the face when they listen to something I think is garbage. I don't really care much about art or clothes though, although I can also be stubborn when I'm expected to wear something I don't comfortable with.
    Snob.

I won't be sharing my music with you then.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

I whole heartedly agree with every single word you said.

I would never ever eat sandwiches for school. I always found them soggy, they made me want to vomit. I also have high expectations with the oppressive sex.

I know for sure that I will die alone if I don't drop my standards.