1 9.09%

Thread: [Psyche-Yoga] Sexta 6

Threaded View

hiatus
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This bit on http://www.strannik.de/lovesyntax/1logic.htm - funnily applicable to me. I also relate nearly 100% to the description itself.

"Very recognizable handwriting "dogmatic." It is ugly, and difficult to read in its principles approaching shorthand (think the inventor of shorthand was first logic). The main formal features of "dogmatic" handwriting as follows: all of the spellings of letters chosen the most simple and quick, and also links between the letters are short, direct and adapted to the most cursive. In short, writing the first logic is rational and neglect clarity and aesthetics for speed and simplicity."
    Going off the same site's resources, I'd be closer to LVEF, I think. I very much want help in (and am receptive to) the emotional area, rather that being "flexible and confident" in the area. But I'm not having the "best fit type" moment that I had in Socionics with LII. I relate to 3V and 3E both, so I'll call myself L[E=V]F and hopefully stop attempting to reduce myself to 4 small letters.
    Last edited by ghost of forum past; 09-01-2015 at 02:06 AM.