Thread: Someone type me please

TIM
    No idea
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Someone type me please

I can't seem to fit into any of the types. I used to think I was quite a few types but now I'm not very sure. When I am outside I'm very quite. I've very few friends and hardly anybody really knows me well, including myself. I rarely talk and most of the time I don't know what to talk about. I struggle at math but is relatively good at most sciences. Used to be quite good with sports, but haven't been into it for ages. When I am at home I ten to speak more, but I often blurt out nonsense and sometimes undistinguishable sounds for the fun of it. I used to write quite well, but again, I haven't been into it for ages. I read well when I was young, but as I grew older my repertoire of books read decreased exponentially. To me, my intelligence is a big issue. Very easily do I get insulted when I find that my intelligence is lower than I expected, so I do silly things like IQ tests to prove my selfworth. I have difficulties being happy and contented about myself. I'm usually quite tensed and anxious for no particular reason. I often procrastinate too. Can somebody type me? And if you need anymore information don't hesitate to ask.[/img]
    She is wise
    beyond words
    beautiful within
    her soul
    brighter than
    the sun
    lovelier than
    love
    dreams larger
    than life
    and does not
    understand the
    meaning of no.
    Because everything
    through her, and in her, is
    "Yes, it will be done."

Why I love LSEs:
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbie
    A couple years ago I was put in charge of decorating the college for Valentine's Day. I made some gorgeous, fancy decorations from construction paper, glue, scissors, and imagination. Then I covered a couple cabinets with them. But my favorite was the diagram of a human heart I put up. So romantic!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is not very accurate, but I got a feeling of ENFp. It just seemed like something that might fit.

Would you do a job that was physically dangerous? Do you have physically dangerous hobbies and why?
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ExxP of some kind, dunno about the central letters.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I could see ENFp too.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Someone type me please

BlueBlade, have you decided on a quadra yet? Sometimes people follow a few threads of a particular quadra and get this "yep, I'm home" feeling.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thats funny i originally thought ENFp aswell! I was a little like that when i went through my anxious stage.

The Questioning Intelligence and Fairly good at writing and sport could definately be ENFp.

Not too good at maths - Yeah thats also possible.

Very quiet - Yeah possible

Few friends - Hmm possible less likely

ENFp who hasn't quite found his/herself is a possibility. I was also thinking INFj
    ENFp (Unsure of Subtype)

"And the day came when the risk it took to remain closed in a bud became more painful than the risk it took to blossom." - Anaïs Nin

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow.

You really could be ENFP. You're not an Introvert, you seemed to move on to a lot of different activities, sensitve about intelligence, shy, and often blurting out nonsense.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sounds enfp to me too.

Go to delta and read a few threads about ENFps there and see if it clicks.

It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yep i re-read it again lol. You sound like a young me. I went through a few traumatic experiences while i was at school and it wasn't until i got to around 22 i started to feel more settled.

I rarely talk and most of the time I don't know what to talk about
    I still find this one of my small anxieties to this day
    ENFp (Unsure of Subtype)

"And the day came when the risk it took to remain closed in a bud became more painful than the risk it took to blossom." - Anaïs Nin

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by meatburger
    I rarely talk and most of the time I don't know what to talk about
    I still find this one of my small anxieties to this day
    Same here. It's not really that I don't know what to talk about - it's that I don't know HOW to talk about it. If I know someone well and trust them, that's different. Then, I know I can be whacky or fly off at a tangent if I have to. If I have to behave and be sensible, sequential, and realistic - ouch.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

may be depression and/or self worth issues
    may be anxiety or social anxiety
    may be both

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlueBlade
    I can't seem to fit into any of the types. I used to think I was quite a few types but now I'm not very sure. When I am outside I'm very quite. I've very few friends and hardly anybody really knows me well, including myself. I rarely talk and most of the time I don't know what to talk about. I struggle at math but is relatively good at most sciences. Used to be quite good with sports, but haven't been into it for ages. When I am at home I ten to speak more, but I often blurt out nonsense and sometimes undistinguishable sounds for the fun of it. I used to write quite well, but again, I haven't been into it for ages. I read well when I was young, but as I grew older my repertoire of books read decreased exponentially. To me, my intelligence is a big issue. Very easily do I get insulted when I find that my intelligence is lower than I expected, so I do silly things like IQ tests to prove my selfworth. I have difficulties being happy and contented about myself. I'm usually quite tensed and anxious for no particular reason. I often procrastinate too. Can somebody type me? And if you need anymore information don't hesitate to ask.
    So much of the descrption may not be type related that it's hard to even guess a type. Anyways, IxFp sounds viable. After that I'd say ExFp, but honestly, any type is possible... you do seem ethical though.

heh I'm gonna get bitched at.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When I am at home I ten to speak more, but I often blurt out nonsense and sometimes undistinguishable sounds for the fun of it.
    I know a couple of Ixxjs who did that kind of thing though. I think perhaps conscious Ne is partially responsible in those particular individuals? Just a theory...
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah the INFj i know does also fit this profile. Remember, if this is an ENFp our moods can change very quickly.

One day our post is like Shit, the world is basically crumbling. People are crap, i cannot relate to anyone.
    Then the next - Life is wonderful, its good to be alive etc

Very Bi-polar. Maybe TheBlade is going through a bad stage.
    ENFp (Unsure of Subtype)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Despite your confusion Blade I think you have quite a bit of self awareness. You are more selfconscious it seems with others. My question would be the nature of the content of your thoughts. What kinds of things do you think about to yourself? What do you get excited about? What makes you sad or angry? Also what things or actions have you taken in your past that made you feel proud, significant or competent?
    If you could be the type of person you want to be (regardless of how you feel about yourself now) what kind of person would you be?
    Thats a lot to chew on but its a good starting point.

Topaz
    The artifact which is the source of my power will not be kept on the Mountain of Despair beyond the River of Fire guarded by the Dragons of Eternity. It will be in my safe-deposit box. The same applies to the object which is my one weakness.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seems like ENFP to me also, but could be another type. A lot of the description reminds me of myself when I was younger but I don’t think I’m ENFP.

TIM
    No idea
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for all the help guys. And to stefana, yeah I thought I was an ISTp but after awhile I guessed I'm definitely not one. To Joy, I am quite depressed and anxious, you guessed right. I have a very close friend (close in comparison to any other of the handful of friends I have) whom I believe is INTj. Is there any information you guys need in order to determine my type in comparison to that INTj?

BTW the type I would wish to be is ISTp, which I don't believe I ever was. Thoughts that drive me is to be capable in performance, to be very rich, and to know the nature of Man inside out. When I was very young, the I usually looked forward to what was in the next meal. Right now, I still usually look forward to food. (Is that too generic of any type?) My wish list for myself is to be creative, to be smarter, to be able to think faster, and to be good at sports.

I often get flustered by undone work, but usually do nothing about it. Too easily I get frustrated after being unable to accomplish anything the first few times round.

Usually I fantasize about the future, and the people I would love to say things to but never will ever be able to in real life. I believe the discrepancies between my fantasies and real life are so great that they lead to my depressiveness. These fantasies often occur as an afterthought.

I have a brother whom I believe is INFj, but may very well be another type. He is really smart, in my perception. We both study/studied in the same secondary school, which is one of the best on the island, the only difference was the better grades and achievements he got, even though I was in a gifted programme. I do not consider myself very gifted though. Often I compare myself to my brother and find myself falling short. One thing though is that I am able to speak to people better than my brother. But I believe if he is willing to communicate, he will lead better conversations than I do. He is very hard working (which probably explains the better grades) and right now he's gaming and studying at the same time, something which I don't believe I can do very well. When we get down to talk we can get quite fired up. Sometimes when I'm quite, he goes a little crazy and acts insanely. When he's quite, I go ballistic and act insanely too. Sometimes we turn on our silly switch at the same time, but most of the time it's me annoying him with my randomly spouted words. Weirdly though, I often bully my brother. It could be due to hidden jealousies or other feelings, or simply just for amusement. There are times in my life where I suddenly get all paranoid of the people around me, where I believe that everyone around me is acting like myself in order to spite me, which is completely irrational on after thought. These periods may range from a few weeks to a few months. They occur almost once a year, ever since three years ago.

Anyone needs more information? Haha I'd really like to confirm what type I am.
    She is wise
    beyond words
    beautiful within
    her soul
    brighter than
    the sun
    lovelier than
    love
    dreams larger
    than life
    and does not
    understand the
    meaning of no.
    Because everything
    "Yes, it will be done."

Why I love LSEs:
    A couple years ago I was put in charge of decorating the college for Valentine's Day. I made some gorgeous, fancy decorations from construction paper, glue, scissors, and imagination. Then I covered a couple cabinets with them. But my favorite was the diagram of a human heart I put up. So romantic!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It seems to me that you...
    1) have very high self-expectations. You seem to have an image of the perfect you, and you try to constantly move towards it, never happy with what you have already accomplished.
    2) are probably negativist (but it might be due to the depression.)
    3) seem more xxxp than before.

I'm delusional. Call me crazy, but I think you sound like me. What you say also seems to sound beta, Ni, Fe, and introverted. Either ENFj Ni sub or INFp Fe sub. When I thought I was ENTj, I also kept thinking that all sorts of people sound very ENTj, so I might be wrong.

PS! I have an INFj brother and we get along great. He gets along with everyone. There is just something very sweet about guys who have Fi.
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/

TIM
    No idea
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for that reply katrina. Seems like you have a differing opinion compared to the rest of the guys.

Many people say I look like this guy, just a lot younger. Care to V.I him?

[img]www.ameinfo.com/images/news/2/22292-advisory.jpg[/img]

[img]law.nus.edu.sg/.../staff/staffpix/simon_tay.jpg[/img]
    She is wise
    beyond words
    beautiful within
    her soul
    brighter than
    the sun
    lovelier than
    love
    dreams larger
    than life
    and does not
    understand the
    meaning of no.
    Because everything
    "Yes, it will be done."

Why I love LSEs:

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello Blade. I still have a feeling your an ENFp. Are you young? I had some problems in my younger life from the age of around 15-21. When i was in school i had a problem that affected the way i look and i copped a lot of flak back then. I lost all faith in humans and was way too shy to talk to girls. In the last few years though my thoughts seem to have solidified and im really comming into my own. If im any indication, i think it takes ENFp's longer than most types to find their place in life.

Keep with Socionics and you can learn a lot about self improvment.
    ENFp (Unsure of Subtype)