User Tag List

Results 1 to 30 of 30

Thread: fuckbucket

  1. #1
    Cop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    TIM
    358
    Posts
    16
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default fuckbucket

    Typology student here, yet to immerse myself in Socionics. This is the place I've scoped out to do so at.

    Nice to meet you, see you on the forums, suck my ass, etc.

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    10,993
    Mentioned
    981 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    To study typology you need to know your own type. Make a typing video for this.
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

  3. #3
    ÉL QUE SABE, SABE Max's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Pluto
    Posts
    147
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kimuchuu View Post
    I am dog.
    Hey doge. I am kitteh.

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Posts
    4,697
    Mentioned
    505 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cop View Post
    Typology student here, yet to immerse myself in Socionics. This is the place I've scoped out to do so at.

    Nice to meet you, see you on the forums, suck my ass, etc.
    So? Staying in lurker mode?

  5. #5
    Poster Nutbag The Exception's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    my own personal bubble
    TIM
    LII-Ne
    Posts
    4,105
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi troll!
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP



  6. #6

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    10,993
    Mentioned
    981 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chips and underwear View Post
    Hi troll!
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

  7. #7
    Humanist Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    24,637
    Mentioned
    592 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    sucking on ass is odd lol NUTz may be another thing hahaha
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.
    Tritype 1-2-6 stacking sp/sx


    I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

    Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

  8. #8
    Kim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Posts
    6,928
    Mentioned
    395 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    sucking on ass is odd lol NUTz may be another thing hahaha
    “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

  9. #9
    Forests Oaky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    TIM
    SLI
    Posts
    194
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Nostalgia playstation metal gear solid.

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    TIM
    ESI 684
    Posts
    661
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    sucking on ass is odd lol NUTz may be another thing hahaha
    What? You have experience with any of those?


  11. #11

    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    TIM
    ESI 684
    Posts
    661
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cop View Post
    Typology student here, yet to immerse myself in Socionics. This is the place I've scoped out to do so at.

    Nice to meet you, see you on the forums, suck my ass, etc.
    Also, go to hell! Skip start, don't pick up a callgirl go straight to jail / hell.


  12. #12
    Jarno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Netherlands
    TIM
    ILI-Te
    Posts
    5,384
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    They say the first impression is the best. GODDAMNED what do i like this guy.

    If he's a heterosexual atheist republican, that would be even more awesome.

  13. #13
    كما في الأعلى كذلك في الأسفل Capitalist Pig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Colorado, USA
    Posts
    6,220
    Mentioned
    156 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

    Default

    why am i tagged in this thread

  14. #14
    bye now
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,892
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    to see you question it, perhaps
    good bye

  15. #15
    Queen of the Damned Aylen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Spiritus Mundi
    TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    11,079
    Mentioned
    913 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

    “My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

     



  16. #16
    كما في الأعلى كذلك في الأسفل Capitalist Pig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Colorado, USA
    Posts
    6,220
    Mentioned
    156 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

    Default

    aylen has evolved into a spam bot

  17. #17
    Queen of the Damned Aylen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Spiritus Mundi
    TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    11,079
    Mentioned
    913 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Capitalist Pig View Post
    aylen has evolved into a spam bot
    WTF, Cpig? You would too if you were surrounded by springs but no hills.

    I didn't tag you anyway so...

    “My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

     



  18. #18
    both sides, now wacey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Canada
    TIM
    9w8
    Posts
    3,523
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    welcome to the 16t.

  19. #19
    Cop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    TIM
    358
    Posts
    16
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mom View Post
    I am dog.



    Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    To study typology you need to know your own type. Make a typing video for this.
    Maybe someday, I will step out of the shadows of internet anonymity and bare my face and soul for public scrutiny.

    But that day is not today.

    Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    So? Staying in lurker mode?
    I'm a level 100 power lurker. Stealth is my armor, silent judgement my sword.

    Also, life is busy.

    Quote Originally Posted by chips and underwear View Post
    Hi troll!
    I assure you, I come here with nothing but the sincerest of intentions.

  20. #20
    Cop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    TIM
    358
    Posts
    16
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oaky View Post
    Nostalgia playstation metal gear solid.
    I must admit I've only played MGS3. My plan is to go through the series in the order of the games' timeline.

    Up next: The first Metal Gear Solid on a PS1 emulator.

    Quote Originally Posted by nondescript View Post
    Also, go to hell! Skip start, don't pick up a callgirl go straight to jail / hell.

    The callgirls in hell will be plentiful. I'll show myself there.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    They say the first impression is the best. GODDAMNED what do i like this guy.

    If he's a heterosexual atheist republican, that would be even more awesome.
    You got 2 out of 3 right. I'm largely apolitical but predisposed towards leftism if forced to have an opinion.


    Quote Originally Posted by Capitalist Pig View Post
    why am i tagged in this thread
    No damn clue. The forces that rule this place must've intended for this meeting to happen. Resign yourself to fate.

  21. #21
    Cop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    TIM
    358
    Posts
    16
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    Their name, cover song choices, musical style and album art all attest to their impeccable aesthetic tastes. This association is most welcome.

    Quote Originally Posted by wacey View Post
    welcome to the 16t.
    Thank you.

  22. #22
    Queen of the Damned Aylen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Spiritus Mundi
    TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    11,079
    Mentioned
    913 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cop View Post
    Their name, cover song choices, musical style and album art all attest to their impeccable aesthetic tastes. This association is most welcome.
    I like to personalize my welcome posts, when time permits.

    “My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

     



  23. #23
    End's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Posts
    742
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Got tagged for this thread for some reason. Well anyhow, welcome to the madImean "Fun" house .

  24. #24
    Muddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Interior of a T-34
    Posts
    2,520
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cop View Post
    I must admit I've only played MGS3. My plan is to go through the series in the order of the games' timeline.

    Up next: The first Metal Gear Solid on a PS1 emulator.
    I would recommend playing them in order of release, it is more interesting that way IMO and is how Hideo Kojima intended it to be. Plus the controls evolve with each game and it would be awkward going backwards then forward again with them.

  25. #25

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    10,993
    Mentioned
    981 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cop View Post
    Maybe someday, I will step out of the shadows of internet anonymity and bare my face and soul for public scrutiny.
    You may leave your anonymity with you. Only your video is needed for typing, not your name or any personal data.
    It's same like you talk with people on a street. 10 min of your talk about rather general things -> some resonable probability to type you. No video = no resonable probability to type you. No resonable probability to type you -> senseless loss of time on this forum.
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

  26. #26
    Cop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    TIM
    358
    Posts
    16
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Muddytextures View Post
    I would recommend playing them in order of release, it is more interesting that way IMO and is how Hideo Kojima intended it to be. Plus the controls evolve with each game and it would be awkward going backwards then forward again with them.
    Hmm, noted. Either way I would be proceeding with the first title.

    The cameras and controls in Snake Eater were beyond retarded and a great source of frustration, so it's difficult to imagine how the prequels could be worse in this regard. The corridor style levels of Sons of Liberty seem way more suited for the controls and forced perspectives than the large open jungle areas of its sequel, for which a streamlined camera á la Splinter Cell would've been an enormous improvement. The number of fuckups because I couldn't see more than 15 feet ahead of me caused innumerable rage quits.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    You may leave your anonymity with you. Only your video is needed for typing, not your name or any personal data.
    It's same like you talk with people on a street. 10 min of your talk about rather general things -> some resonable probability to type you. No video = no resonable probability to type you. No resonable probability to type you -> senseless loss of time on this forum.
    You seem to be operating under a a few strange assumptions, namely that one can't correctly self-type and has to rely on others for a true type assessment, and that learning the theory is useless before you know your type. Is this correct?
    Last edited by Cop; 09-07-2015 at 08:50 PM.

  27. #27
    كما في الأعلى كذلك في الأسفل Capitalist Pig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Colorado, USA
    Posts
    6,220
    Mentioned
    156 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cop View Post
    No damn clue. The forces that rule this place must've intended for this meeting to happen. Resign yourself to fate.
    actually I think it was @Satan who did it

    he seems to have tagged me in a few threads for some reason

  28. #28

    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Posts
    4,697
    Mentioned
    505 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cop View Post
    You seem to be operating under a a few strange assumptions, namely that one can't correctly self-type and has to rely on others for a true type assessment, and that learning the theory is useless before you know your type. Is this correct?
    "Strange" is quite an euphemism here

  29. #29
    Cop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    TIM
    358
    Posts
    16
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    "Strange" is quite an euphemism here
    I give him the benefit of the doubt before I start to use more colorful and correct descriptors, like "retarded" and "laughable".

  30. #30
    Cop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    TIM
    358
    Posts
    16
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kissum View Post
    Hi there
    HELLO.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •