1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Socionics.com has been updated!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It looks good, but I think the old layout was a little easier to navagate on.
    yeah.
    The new design looks fresh and for not it's the first looking good socionics site. (nah! just w8 till u see mine! ) Where is Tanhze? There is an option for submitting articles...

The navigating links on the page are looking exactly like the google ads below them and the users surely will accidently click on them. yeah I need money too but that's dirty.
    http://forum.socionix.com

I don't see what's so important about the possibility of extraterrestrial life. It's just more people to declare war on.

EVERYONE PLZ CONTINUE TO UPLOAD INFINITE AMOUNT OF PICS OF "CUTE" CATS AND PUPPIES. YOU KNOW WE GIVE A SHIT!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Red on green, wow, you'd think Sergei was ENTJ or something.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't see what's so important about the possibility of extraterrestrial life. It's just more people to declare war on.

EVERYONE PLZ CONTINUE TO UPLOAD INFINITE AMOUNT OF PICS OF "CUTE" CATS AND PUPPIES. YOU KNOW WE GIVE A SHIT!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESTJs will "win" the poll I bet my avatar on this. the internet is soooooo full of INFPs looking for themselfs..

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah

all your functions are belong to us

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

zomg, that's discrimination based on type

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I voted for ENFJ as the most annoying type. Now I have regrets about not voting on ESFJs. Im not sure which one is more annoying actually

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Edited for gayness.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh damn I've been one uped...no forums...phew :wink:

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Edited for gayness.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, ESFp got my vote. Especially when they try to act. god, the most annoying thing in the world.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think ESFJs are the most annoying. Not only do they act, they are perfectionistic as well - not just about themselves, but also about your habits. I was tapping my foot one day, and this ESFJ sitting next to me said that I had to stop, I was driving her insane (she had stopped to say this in the middle of a rant about some guy she had just broken up with). Then are the ESFPs, almost as obnoxious, I'd swear they are all ADD/ADDHD, as well.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know personally many ESFPs but just yesterday I was watching one TV show where the competitors must attack each other verbally. The ESFP was pretty good at defending himself but then the INFP girl said something like this:

"I think you are projecting some kind of fake image of yourself right now and in reality you're completely different man". OMG the ESFP was shot and he wasn't able to respond.. what a grin was on his face.

hah and what about the ENFPs? I was thinking about this for awhile..
    It comes that they can be diagnosed with some kind of lite schizophrenia if they aren't very healthy? Hmm..

I was living with one ESFJ for almost a year.

Not only do they act, they are perfectionistic as well - not just about themselves, but also about your habits.
    damn

Duals can be VERY annoyng in my experience.. if they want you and you don't want them.. d0h, these ESTPs can do crazy things!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

E S T P s . They are agressive, they have this need to be always right and on command and they totally lack skills for this.
    Semiotical process

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESFps are worse

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fairgeek
    I was tapping my foot one day, and this ESFJ sitting next to me said that I had to stop, I was driving her insane (she had stopped to say this in the middle of a rant about some guy she had just broken up with).
    Thats sounds like my cousin. Shes ESFJ, most probably. She spends her whole time whining and acting out(albeit sometimes shes does have problems, its just that she doesnt realize other people have them), and then "catches" me for little details like not saying thank you, even when I did say it.

Anyways my comments about the site: I think the new layout is abit quicker to navigate on, and they mixed up some of the the content so now they have different type descriptions. Basically I think its better that they did this simply because its refreshing to change.