Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ISTp-SLI Subtypes

A man chooses, a slave obeys MensSuperMateriam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Saberstorm View Post
    Can anybody give me an example of a Te-SLI?
    Rommel could be a good example. Or Walter White aka Heisemberg (Breaking Bad). The actor (Brian Cranston) could also be SLI, although I'm not so sure about his subtype. The caracter seems Te-SLI anyway.

Some people see Edison as Te-SLI, but I think he fits better as LSE due to his stamina (extreme hardworker, Ej) and excessively rigid methodology (SLIs are irrational, after all).
    Last edited by MensSuperMateriam; 06-11-2014 at 06:32 PM.

netflix and don't touch me Emmym's Avatar
    TIM
    EII-Ne
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

The Si subtype is the one who is above average at sexting. That's usually how I tell. Lmao.
    someday the grapes will be wine
    and someday you will be mine

EII-Ne 2w3 - 9w1 - 7w8 so/sx

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Alright, @Maritsa since you type me as SLI and FINAL, which subtype am I?
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chips and underwear View Post
    Alright, @Maritsa since you type me as SLI and FINAL, which subtype am I?
    💘💗💖💕💟💞💝💓❤💙💚💛💜

Idk hon. That girl in one of your pics who I typed as IEE is Ne sub how do you get along with her?
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    ����������������❤��������

Idk hon. That girl in one of your pics who I typed as IEE is Ne sub how do you get along with her?

She's my sister. We usually get along great but sometimes I find her a bit bossy and sometimes she thinks I'm not sensitive enough to 'ethical' things.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

She's my sister. We usually get along great but sometimes I find her a bit bossy and sometimes she thinks I'm not sensitive enough to 'ethical' things.
    Wow that's beautiful. A dual for a sister. You could be Te subtype
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Wow that's beautiful. A dual for a sister. You could be Te subtype
    Except I'm only an SLI in your system. Outside of Martisa-ionics I'm LII > EII and my sister is probably an EII > IEE.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Except I'm only an SLI in your system. Outside of Martisa-ionics I'm LII > EII and my sister is probably an EII > IEE.
    I wish that you would watch and observe Megane for a while then you would see the analyst and what typical attitude is. And if you were lucky a few days ago he let out his frustration and that good old polr
    -

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I wish that you would watch and observe Megane for a while then you would see the analyst and what typical attitude is. And if you were lucky a few days ago he let out his frustration and that good old polr
    Not all people of the same type are going to look exactly alike.

Megane and I have different subtypes, that's going to affect things somewhat. Megane is Ti sub, I'm Ne sub so by comparison Megane is going to look more hardcore analytical and more like a stereotypical representative of LII.

Also Megane is going through some depression and personal issues so his behaviors may not be a good representative of LII.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Not all people of the same type are going to look exactly alike.

Megane and I have different subtypes, that's going to affect things somewhat. Megane is Ti sub, I'm Ne sub so by comparison Megane is going to look more hardcore analytical and more like a stereotypical representative of LII.

Also Megane is going through some depression and personal issues so his behaviors may not be a good representative of LII.
    I disagree. He acts and talks exactly like all the other LII that I've typed
    -

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I disagree. He acts and talks exactly like all the other LII that I've typed
    Who else do you type as LII out of curiosity?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Who else do you type as LII out of curiosity?
    Here? I typed a few in the past who left the forum but are my fb friends.
    -

TIM
    IEI 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by meatburger View Post
    Hi All. Jadae was kind enough to provide me with some information on the subtypes so i have had a crack at translating. See what you think. Jadae, let me know if you think there are any errors in my translation / a better way to describe something

Extended descriptions: http://wikisocion.org/en/index.php?title=SLI_subtypes

ISTp Sensory:
    This subtype is modest and will not try to stand out. They are generally restrained and polite. They can be obstinate when their motives are challenged. In argument, it will argue with logic and the facts. Sometimes it will become penive and withdrawn, distancing itself from other and immersing itself in its own problems. When communicating, this subtype
    will often use few words, but will try to smile to lighten the mood when required. Its dress sense is tasteful, it is drawn to original items of quality. Modest things. It is healthy, often posessing a good body, taking care of its appearance. An astetic person, it loves working with its hands. When working, this subtype is thorough and tedious. It is patient and persistent. Over time, the sensory's untiring and careful work will improve production, intellectually and in material matters. It can be prone to change of jobs, however before leaving will ensure it acomplishes everything in that job. When moving, this type will appear graceful, somewhat lazy & smooth. It will move confidently and precisely, not wasting needless energy. Its gait can appear not particularly upright/powerful, yet not sluggish. This type can appear haughty(scornfully proud)

ISTP Logical:
    This subtype can tend to keep others at a psychological distance, it can sometimes be direct in speech, not glossing anything over. They can also be very fixed in their views. The ISTp Logical Subtype is a very proud and independent type, it will tend to only associate / go out to events which it will enjoy & that are convienient. While conversing, it can be pricky and ironic, however they will display interest & become affable if sympathy and respect is shown from their internoculator. If it offends someone, it will feel geniunine regret and will joke about the situation, possibly saying sorry & calming down(not being so forward). This is its way of apologising. Outwardly it will appear innacessable, however on the inside this type does have an element of vunerability and sensitivity. This type is mobile and Impatient, it enjoys change and excitement(new impressions). It is active, likes do do things and is very thoughtful. It's program function Si makes Discomfort horrible and not enjoyable. This type will correct / repair items to avoid inconvienience. When required, this type is punctual and reliable. It can ask for a lot from itself and others. It can appear cold, however it does feel internal emotion. This subtype can be hard to predit, sometimes cold and contemplative, then out of the blue, showing impulsive action. Its movement can be impulsive, yet descisive. Its gait, rapid and measured.
    This subtype description of the Logical ISTP describes me SOOOO well. Literally all of that is me. Wtf. and I know I'm not an ISTP!

TIM
    SLI-Si 9
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by XoX View Post
    ISTp Si algorithm:
    1) have sex
    2) eat well
    3) repeat 1 and 2 a couple of times
    4) do something useful
    5) go back to 1
    That should be included in every philosophy 101 class.

Quote Originally Posted by meatburger View Post
    Extended descriptions: http://wikisocion.org/en/index.php?title=SLI_subtypes

ISTp Sensory:
    This subtype is modest and will not try to stand out. They are generally restrained and polite. They can be obstinate when their motives are challenged. In argument, it will argue with logic and the facts. Sometimes it will become penive and withdrawn, distancing itself from other and immersing itself in its own problems. When communicating, this subtype
    will often use few words, but will try to smile to lighten the mood when required. Its dress sense is tasteful, it is drawn to original items of quality. Modest things. It is healthy, often posessing a good body, taking care of its appearance. An astetic person, it loves working with its hands. When working, this subtype is thorough and tedious. It is patient and persistent. Over time, the sensory's untiring and careful work will improve production, intellectually and in material matters. It can be prone to change of jobs, however before leaving will ensure it acomplishes everything in that job. When moving, this type will appear graceful, somewhat lazy & smooth. It will move confidently and precisely, not wasting needless energy. Its gait can appear not particularly upright/powerful, yet not sluggish. This type can appear haughty(scornfully proud)
    This hits close to home, even the graceful but lazy part.

TIM
    LSI-Se
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow. I could totally relate to the Te subtype, even more so than most LSI descriptions.
    LSI-Se 836 Sp/Sx

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Here are three examples of SLI-Te.

OJ Simpson (athlete/criminal)

Sylvester Stallone (actor)

Omar Mateen (radical islamic terrorist)....and 1w9 sp/sx

Last edited by Kill4Me; 06-12-2016 at 07:54 PM.

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sylvester Stallone SLI? I don't think so:

Ample scenes in that movie that demonstrate Stallone's creative-Fi.
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by consentingadult View Post
    Sylvester Stallone SLI? I don't think so:

Ample scenes in that movie that demonstrate Stallone's creative-Fi.
    Yes
    -

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Sylvester Stallone - ISTP
    subtypes - bs

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

here's three more SLI-Te

Lance Barabas...SLI-Te

Karla Homolka...SLI-Te

George Zimmerman....SLI-Te

Last edited by Kill4Me; 07-06-2016 at 06:33 AM.

TIM
    ENFp-IEE
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Te-SLI's are my most favorite, though I love all SLI's. Zayn Malik is an SLI-Te

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Zayn Malik - N type

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Claudia Gadelha....SLI-Te 9w8 so/sp

again, not SLE.

TIM
    LSI-Se
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I noticed in these pics they have the whites under their eyes showing (aka, "sanpaku eyes"). Is that an SLI trait?
    LSI-Se 836 Sp/Sx

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had a cute SLI-Si friend about the same age. Must emphasize: super cute! She shared chair napping techniques lmao

Si - connoisseur subtype
    -better fashion, more aesthetic, always neat
    -not good at initiating, but good at maintaining social networks, more friends, can be really soft and friendly
    -more Si anecdotes: makes notes of fashion, shows, stationary, food
    -more stable energy
    -blank sleepy eyes

Te - mechanic geek subtype
    -less tidy appearance, perpetually messy hair, i.e. wearing basketball shorts all the time (related to Fe?)
    -better at brusque initiating but less friends
    -doesn't really talk about Si anecdotes unless prompted, but can go into long winded serious conversations on favorite Te subjects
    -increased "I don't give a shit" energy
    -more energetic bursts
    -mass shooter eyes

both: need alone space, can be extremely hardworking (laziness NTR), slightly lethargic all the time (Si more)

SLI-Si

SLI-Te

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cybel View Post
    Te - mechanic geek subtype
    -less tidy appearance, perpetually messy hair, i.e. wearing basketball shorts all the time (related to Fe?)
    -better at brusque initiating but less friends
    -doesn't really talk about Si anecdotes unless prompted, but can go into long winded serious conversations on favorite Te subjects
    -increased "I don't give a shit" energy
    -more energetic bursts
    -mass shooter eyes
    The Te subtype ‘tells it like it is’ and does what he wants. Deadly honest but, precisely because of this, one of the least inclined to lie or put up excuses. Independent and enterprising is a good description. You might think they are never gonna show up to the meeting but they do just in time and can work on a regular rythm. Knows well what is expected of him and is not overdemanding of his peers: an SLI-Te work collegue prima donna is something you'll never see. Quite easy for me to be around him because there are no pleasantries when we meet, we know we like each other and jump directly to work, which is a great reliever. Serious and to the point, but if given the right cue, can talk about a topic for a long time. Professionally maybe SLI-Te gives the impression of keeping eggs in different baskets; he might have a degree in a field but always dream of starting a business by himself in something completely unrelated, or keep old contacts in case something else comes up.
    Last edited by Rusal; 01-05-2021 at 06:51 AM.
    Sicuramente cercherai il significato di questo.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

The only differences I've noted fell under two headings: intransigent Si and tactical Te. Subtypes had much more of one than the other; however both seem equally defensive and reactionary. Fundamental decision making isn't really that different between the two even though superficially, behaviours might fool someone to think otherwise.

a.k.a. I/O

TIM
    ESI-Fi 146w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

si subtype is more logical, more spatially aware, has better attention to sensory details, is a true care giver, a bit more elegant, and less compromising, and Improvises more and doesn’t fall in love as easily. They are more coherent, more logical and less emotional, and more free spirited. Their voices are much smoother. There is a charm to them that is mostly lost in the logical subtype. They are a lot more individualistic and more self sufficient. They’re not as bothered by sudden sounds. They generally feel more comfortable. They’re not as domineering. They give people more freedom. They have higher iq than the logical subtype.

the logical subtype has more guilt and shame and is a bit less tough minded. They seem to have less energy, they are not as sequential in output, and they’re more thin skinned and more moralistic. They are also somewhat more compromising and they tend to take others opinions and advice into account more when making a decision. They’re more into administration and directing people while the sensory subtype is more into and better with mechanical things, any objects really, and with people and having fun. Logical subtype is more rule conscious and has more conservative views on things like sex, swearing, free speech, etc. they tend to plan more and don’t deal as well with changes. Te subtype is a bit more forceful in approaching people but is less popular and has fewer friends.

both subtypes have strong bias towards creativity and originality and like people who are vibrant and who give new impressions, although the logical subtype is somewhat more expedient… if it goes against the rules or if it yields a quicker or less expensive solution, then they’ll be less likely to go with something original.

Si subtype is more okay with confrontations, while the te subtype finds them draining and tries to avoid them more. Si subtype is less concerned with consequences and negative outcomes, they don’t see dangers and pitfalls everywhere and if they do see them, then they’re of the mentality that they can get over them easily, they don’t worry as much as the te subtype.

Even though I have always been sex positive and swore a lot, I think am an sli te subtype. I doubt that I am lsi ti, but if Dennis Rader was, then I am. I have narrowed my type down to lsi ti and sli te, but leaning towards sli te.
    Last edited by Disturbed; 04-02-2022 at 02:00 PM.
    I'm sorry, but I'm psychologically disturbed.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Disturbed Why do you think you’re the same type as Dennis Rader?

TIM
    ESI-Fi 146w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Poptart I don’t know that I am, but I have some sexual fantasies and need for attention both of which he had. And an uncle of mine who is either lsi ti or Esi fi and myself and Dennis rader all held our arms together in a similar way. I’ve seen an esi se do it as well. But Dennis reader may have been lsi se rather than lsi ti.

TIM
    ESI-Fi 146w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sometimes I think I'm an SLI-Te. The intertype relations in most of my family and just about all of my friends would argue against that, but more often than not (about 60-40) I've hated rules and schedules and hierarchy (especially with them being imposed on me) which don't seem to fit LSI-Ti at all.

Honestly, I can't decide if I'm LSI-Ti, ESI-Fi, or SLI-Te. I'm beginning to think I'm LSI less and less, but even so there were some LSI-Ti who loved their freedom. And I seem to care too much about my bodily sensations (and those of people I care about) to be an LSI-Ti.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12