Default Article: The Way to a Man's Heart...and Back

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

i don't know if its' the broken english but i don't really relate to any of these

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

I actually find these descriptions rather good! If only they were written in proper English.
    I'd be very grateful if someone translated them more elegantly.

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

This was a funny sort of article, a better translation would be nice yea.

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

yea a better translation would be great, but i don't trust myself to do it.... @silke ?

Quote Originally Posted by mu4 View Post
    This was a funny sort of article, a better translation would be nice yea.
    yeah the concept of the article is pretty funny & cute. basically, to seduce someone, it says you must wear the "mask" of their dual:

step 1: compliment & make them feel good about their Role function; this provides them an ego boost & gets them interested in you.
    step 2: quietly cover for their PoLR weaknesses without too much fuss, and continually demonstrate care & assistance for their Suggestive function.
    step 3: solidify the relationship by appealing to their Mobilizing/hidden agenda to eliminate any doubts/uncertainty they may have about taking things further.

and if you want to push them away/end the relationship, wear the mask of their Conflictor, i.e. continually hit their PoLR and neglect their Suggestive function.

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glam View Post
    yea a better translation would be great, but i don't trust myself to do it.... @silke ?

yeah the concept of the article is pretty funny & cute. basically, to seduce someone, it says you must wear the "mask" of their dual:

step 1: compliment & make them feel good about their Role function; this provides them an ego boost & gets them interested in you.
    step 2: quietly cover for their PoLR weaknesses without too much fuss, and continually demonstrate care & assistance for their Suggestive function.
    step 3: solidify the relationship by appealing to their Mobilizing/hidden agenda to eliminate any doubts/uncertainty they may have about taking things further.

and if you want to push them away/end the relationship, wear the mask of their Conflictor, i.e. continually hit their PoLR and neglect their Suggestive function.
    AKA, Benefit relations are easy, benefit relations easily fall into the masks which emulate duality.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glam View Post

yeah the concept of the article is pretty funny & cute. basically, to seduce someone, it says you must wear the "mask" of their dual
    Yes, that is usually my tactic to make any type fall for me, haha.

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SisOfNight View Post
    haha i've done it too, but over time i find it's definitely wearying to keep up the mask, it definitely becomes exhausting to continually feign strength in weak/unvalued areas (especially in demanding & high-stress situations.)

TIM
    LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Haha, yeah a translation would be great! I love this piece of nonsense:

To play fairly, work out to say the following phrases with a strong pressure, "I did not want to ruin your life. I can see that the overwhelming your personality! It is understandable that you find it hard to me. Why do you have such a disaster? After all, I really difficult to cope with their desires, which constantly break your plans! "

hiatus
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you decide to embark on your ambitious plans, do not forget to feed it more tasty and carefully correct scarf. For detailed instructions on handling LII cm. In advertising mayonnaise, "My family." Often tells him how comfortable is your family nest, accidentally spend it past the windows with wedding dresses, just make sure that, before the time that prices did not fall into his eyes.
    Apparently, I must be fed scarves, be measured using a Metric ruler, and... mayonnaise family? Seems legit.

This article isn't bad, but it seems to be culturally set in 1980's Russia. Articles dealing with a specific culture won't always be as helpful as theory, which is timeless in Socionics.

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"I give you my unit" was pure socionics inspiration.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I enjoyed reading this

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by golden View Post
    "I give you my unit" was pure socionics inspiration.
    Hahahahaha

Anyone want my unit?
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

We should do a study on what you saying when you compliment someone. That may determine what dual you look for

Oh how I love it when an LSE comes over and creates a warm aesthetic and beautiful home in my apartment

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

I thought it was already established that the way to a man's heart was through his chest.

Quick, delete this or you might be accused of mimicry and your type changed to EII.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    Quick, delete this or you might be accused of mimicry and your type changed to EII.
    Huh?
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Huh?
    LOL sometimes mimicking other types by wearing a mask is considered a sign of being EII even though I was trying on an ILI mask at the time. At least it was used as an argument for retyping me.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

when I saw that photo I wanted a train to come whizzing down the railroad tracks and brutally tearing off both their arms. I'm such a heterophobe.

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...Heart-and-Back

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Step back
    If the permanent dominance and free-SEE began to seem to you violence and cynicism, it's time to hoist the sails.

How do SEE get violent? @HotSauce

TIM
    SEE! Type 7
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    We should do a study on what you saying when you compliment someone. That may determine what dual you look for

Oh how I love it when an LSE comes over and creates a warm aesthetic and beautiful home in my apartment
    When I compliment someone it's about their physical attributes or if they made a really good decision. I am very likely to say "I like your shirt, you have a nice butt, your hair is looking fabulous" or "You're a smart guy, you chose a really good place tonight" etc.

As far as violence. Well. I've thrown small things at ex boyfriends. Once I threw a piece of pie at my ex husband. I chased one guy down the street with my car. You know, regular everyday stuff.
    I'm just an effin ray of sunshine

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HotSauce View Post
    When I compliment someone it's about their physical attributes or if they made a really good decision. I am very likely to say "I like your shirt, you have a nice butt, your hair is looking fabulous" or "You're a smart guy, you chose a really good place tonight" etc.

As far as violence. Well. I've thrown small things at ex boyfriends. Once I threw a piece of pie at my ex husband. I chased one guy down the street with my car. You know, regular everyday stuff.
    Oh. Why don't you try taking a walk or going for a drive when you get upset
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    SEE! Type 7
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Its really rare I get that mad. The pie incident was a one time thing in several years of a disaster marriage. And it's always over quick. No one takes me throwing a paper plate at them seriously anyway. I chased the guy down the street because he stole my money! There's always a good reason :-)
    I'm just an effin ray of sunshine

TIM
    9w1 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Step back
    Always ready to meticulously explain who and what to do LSE may eventually seem boring rare. So this is not the hero of your novel, and we must let them go free. Easily and without much injury will help you make a mask IEI. Twitter and flickers, tweet and change the mood on the go - this is the action that will ensure the success of the plan. It is also good to throw and catch one thing after another. Still, you can dramatically change direction - went in one direction, then she changed her mind and went in the opposite direction. Indulge in groundless fantasy. The more violent and bizarre is your imagination, the better. Say, for example, as follows: "Yesterday, I tell fortunes (on the cards, tea leaves, and so on. D.), And now I am afraid that we have no future. It is my karma, which I earned in past lives. It seems that I will have to pay for it is his love for you. Only in this way will the redemption! We have to leave, that you have not touched my karmic debt. " Maps (horoscope, I Ching, runes, palmistry and so on. D.) Can tell you what the next two years you have to leave everything and go private to save starving children in Nigeria. Well, if tomorrow the same cards offer you to join the Greenpeace and go clean the oil from the coast of Portugal. Do not doubt that the prospect to join her life with such frivolous creature, ready to distribute free of charge the right and left your enthusiasm seems LSE nightmare. And turning on his heel, he strode out of all your life.
    Lol at how to act like an IEI and turn an LSE away....

Why just the other day I was thinking about a past trip and said to my husband: "Honey! Can we move to Puerto Rico? I love Puerto Rico, it's like Hawaii but with a latin culture. I'll wear dresses all the time, and wear hoop earrings and red lipstick."

Him: "Yeah, baby, that sounds sexy." He then procedes to look up real estate in Puerto Rico and tells me how affordable it is.

And then a couple of days later when he was playing video games and listening to Enya I said: "Honey! Can we live in Ireland when we're old? We'll have a cute cottage or a castle and there'll be fairies in the backyard forest. And we'll listen to Enya all the time."

Him: "Yeah, baby, I want to move out of the country when we're old anyway. Aw, you're going to be such a pretty old lady."

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by epheme View Post
    Lol at how to act like an IEI and turn an LSE away....

Why just the other day I was thinking about a past trip and said to my husband: "Honey! Can we move to Puerto Rico? I love Puerto Rico, it's like Hawaii but with a latin culture. I'll wear dresses all the time, and wear hoop earrings and red lipstick."

Him: "Yeah, baby, that sounds sexy." He then procedes to look up real estate in Puerto Rico and tells me how affordable it is.

And then a couple of days later when he was playing video games and listening to Enya I said: "Honey! Can we live in Ireland when we're old? We'll have a cute cottage or a castle and there'll be fairies in the backyard forest. And we'll listen to Enya all the time."

Him: "Yeah, baby, I want to move out of the country when we're old anyway. Aw, you're going to be such a pretty old lady."
    What are your types?
    -

TIM
    9w1 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    What are your types?
    IEI/SLE

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

LSE would say what the eff is wrong with you. What's wrong with our country. I would not move to Puerto Rico because of the embargo lol
    -