Thread: Pewdiepie & Marzia

TIM
    EII Sx/Sp 9w1 (954)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by soundofconfusion View Post
    also, isn't your ability to see the fake persona that pewdiepie presents basically an extinguishment dynamic? because you have Fi as base and he has it as surpressed ignoring function. wouldn't an SLI who has Fi as activating function always present himself how he really is?
    I believe we're running in circle here. Do SLIs actors exist? Why do they choose to act? Passion of course, but also for money. Do they present as they really are in movies, of course not, they wouldn't be actors otherwise.
    He's a guy who just saw that a particular persona was extremely profitable, so much that he's used it till now. Honestly, I see a lot of Te in that.

TIM
    EII Sx/Sp 9w1 (954)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There's one more thing I want to add against his EIE typing, namely his path to stardom. A not so superficial eye can see that his entire career has been built gradually on a series of very smart decisions, with answers to questions like "what are the best games to build a huge audience? What do I think people want to see? I know crazy characters make a lot of rumor, why then not capitalize on this? What if I use offensive words to create scandal and make the news?" ecc. He knew very well how to increase his popularity, like appearing on gaming shows, requesting third parties to make pixellated games with him in it and so on. Really, under that extravagant exterior hides a very cautious and calculated
    guy.
    I also forgot, but in the past some female fans of his posted a video with them in it meeting him casually on the street. He appeared then really shy, confused, like he didn't know how to behave in such a situation, one which he didn't carefully plan. He tried to put his usual mask, but it was so unnatural, there was no kind of spontaneity, obviously he wasn't used to live performances.

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Marep View Post
    There's one more thing I want to add against his EIE typing, namely his path to stardom. A not so superficial eye can see that his entire career has been built gradually on a series of very smart decisions, with answers to questions like "what are the best games to build a huge audience? What do I think people want to see? I know crazy characters make a lot of rumor, why then not capitalize on this? What if I use offensive words to create scandal and make the news?" ecc. He knew very well how to increase his popularity, like appearing on gaming shows, requesting third parties to make pixellated games with him in it and so on. Really, under that extravagant exterior hides a very cautious and calculated
    guy.
    uhm, that's actually an argument for why he's an EIE? They even have the hidden agenda "to be wealthy". and why would that apply better to SLI, who have Se as ignoring function? they don't care about fame. I don't understand your argument here.

EIE can also be very reclusive people. he can use his Fe to influence his online audience, give them what they want, but might be socially awkward in real life, especially since he grew up without friends in his childhood. I've met a couple of older EIE who live completely alone.

TIM
    EII Sx/Sp 9w1 (954)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

uhm, that's actually an argument for why he's an EIE? They even have the hidden agenda "to be wealthy". I don't understand your argument here.

EIE can alsobe very reclusive people. he can use his a Fe to influence his online audience, but might be socially awkward in real life, especially since he grew up without frirnds in his childhood. I've met a couple of older EIE who live completely alone.
    And I met Slis who dreamt of owning restaurants, be well off, be rich. I also met others who were into drugs and God knows what else. And that's why Quadra or type descriptions aren't to be trusted. They force millions of people, millions of realities into a fanciful system comprised by beings who all have to behave a certain way, or seeing life exactly the same, meanwhile excluding others who are not. And for those who possess exactly the right functional order, but whose believes don't quite align with what their Quadra or type states... well either they are unhealthy or are mistyped.

It's one thing to describe the way a person think, another is to attempt to dwell into his system of believes, or the way he wants to live his life. Are Delta all good angels who don't have any wealth desire? What if it's really their personal Fi who intimate them to look for wealth, since once rich you can have all the Si you want? Trying to be rich is not a beta or gamma thing or other nonsense. Unless you're a fervent Christian, it's really not that different from watching an exiting movie, listening to a soothing song or just learning to manage your car. You just have to forget all the bad connotations which are usually attributed to those who possess such desires (he's spoiled, he's stingy etc).

I already explained to you why a person so strong in Te and obviously introvert is unlikely to be an EIE. You answered saying a SLI is unlikely to be money hungry, at the same time forgetting to consider the same guy's introversion, his lack of spontaneity and, as already said, that he's extremely well versed in Te, all of which makes your EIE typing even more dubious than mine.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"And that's why Quadra or type descriptions aren't to be trusted"

I think we have a different view on socionics then. might be best to end this discussion.

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The guy tested as ISTJ on video and people are telling him he is the not the type he tested as in the comments. This is fucking hilarious to me.

I get that people can get wrong results but totally disregarding his results without explaining how he got it, is just bonkers.

He is definitely not a feeler by the way. Typing him as one either tells me the person doesn't know him, or a novice who relies on stereotypes.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

See this who thinks EIE. I think LIE is closer.

Sounds like Fe role talk.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vk8UEWHYfEg

the only thing I would change is Marzia's type. I think that she's an INxx type now, very likely IEI.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvVOf7Mx5iM

the video also hints at the difference between pewdiepie's extroverted behaviour and Marzia's introverted nature.
    my ideas about socionics:

https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

the section will be updated ever other month or so.

this is a VI thread with IEI examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

and this is a thread with EIE examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...s-EIE-examples

TIM
    EII-Fi, 4w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EIE-Fe: Felix Kjellberg

Last edited by toska; 08-11-2021 at 10:21 PM.
    Typing
    Gallery
    | Sedecology
    Network
    Tumblr
    Assessment (Beta)
    Socionics | Instinct

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

SEI seems to be OK for Marzia. She is bit like that one ESE harmonizing in alpha typing thread but her thinking is not.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pewdiepie - ILE-Ne
    Marzia SEI-Fe

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Heretic 007 View Post
    See this who thinks EIE. I think LIE is closer.

Sounds like Fe role talk.
    just a page ago you typed him as someone with Te in his super ego block

SEI for Marzia doesn't make much sense imo, they are both rather impractical beta intuitives.

https://youtu.be/JcCNjk5aRMw

just look at this video. I could never imagine an Si dominant type filming quietly while pewdiepie prepares lasagne. the base function can not be quiet when it notices such things. trust me, my mother is an SEI.
    Last edited by on a peaceful hiatus; 11-23-2019 at 08:33 PM.
    my ideas about socionics:

https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

the section will be updated ever other month or so.

this is a VI thread with IEI examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

and this is a thread with EIE examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...s-EIE-examples

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

just a page ago you typed him as someone with Te in his super ego block

Video where he claims to have zero social competence as evidence trumps over everything. It is just too heavy to ignore. No change that he could be leader like as a person what EIE's are. That typing needs to be burned and burned for good.

And Marzia is very domestic and decorative.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

(It won’t be accepted) but they are both IEI. Felix is advanced he obviously has Fe and when he is seriously explaining something he has Ti as well, so they have to be in slots 2,3. Felix is a hidden out IEI. Marzia is more straight ahead IEI.
    Last edited by kinderlich; 10-22-2020 at 06:34 AM.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Their friend Jacksepticeye, that’s ENFJ, EIE.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think PewDiePie is SEE. He mostly cares about getting people to do things he wants and give him money, and entertainment is mostly his method to try to get the kind of trollish small-scale power for its own sake he wants. This is the guy who inspired the ironically-named Christchurch mosque shooter in New Zealand along with Joshua Connor Moon after all. Even if he didn't mean to do that he doesn't seem to really regret it either. As far as I can tell he is very much alt-right, he only acts all whimsical and goofy to pull people in. I always identify the alt-right with the Te quadras of gamma and delta, in addition to neoliberals also seeming to fall in those two quadras.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123