Thread: How to deal with immature ESIs? (Benefactor-Beneficiary INFj and INFp)

Threaded View

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default How to deal with immature ESIs? (Benefactor-Beneficiary INFj and INFp)

Any ideas on how to deal with immature ESIs? My benefactor has been bullying me lately and I'm not sure how to deal with it.
    In general I feel like they notice my lack of Se and beeline for it. It's weird. Much more vicious interactions than my supervisor. Also they've done stuff like excluding me from groups (including physically standing in my way so I'm further away compared to the rest of the members) and chastising me in public.
    I have gotten along great with SEEs in the past and a few salt-of-the-earth ESIs I have met. I really hate to pin this to any one type, but I'm hoping being specific will yield better solutions.

Any immature Gamma SF, Ne PoLR or Benefactor experience would be a huge help. For what it's worth, I'm a C-IEI-Fe Type 6w7 Sx/Sp

Edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by Amber View Post
    I did see IEIs trying to justify their own difficulties in settling things and marking boundaries with ppl as "I'm being bullied."...when the other was just challenging them to test them or stuff.

Extremely true for me and I'd appreciate any advice on this!

Edit edit:
    I found my answer! If I feel "slightly pissed", that is a good indicator of a boundary being crossed (even inadvertently) and the appropriate time to tell the other person. Thank you, @Myst. Invaluable information. Hope this helps others too!
    In the past, I've never known where the "emotion" is coming from, whether it is because I'm cranky, tired, whatever. I've been waiting for "strong anger" to know that something is wrong.

Last edited by Deer Woman; 05-09-2015 at 03:37 AM.
    I promise if you keep searching for everything beautiful in this world, you will eventually become it.