Default Things Guys Do that Girls Love

Is this girl an SEI?

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Could be. Very likely. SEI's are supposed to be my conflictors.
    Her mannerisms are identical to those of one of the female SEI's I work with, right down to the squinting and the finger-pointing and speech patterns.
    Also, she is very pretty and seems fairly together, mentally, as are both of the SEI's in the office. And like them, I find the girl in the video not attractive at all. Also, the stand-in for her boyfriend is a stuffed panda. One of the female SEI's in the office has a screen saver that is large colorful bouncing bubbles, in keeping with her view that the world is full of happy children, and you are one of them, unless you are an ENTJ, in which case you are just wrong. Not horribly wrong, but definitely wrong, almost all the time. Watching the entire vid was kind of horrible for me. It was hard for me to keep concentrating on her or on what she was saying. I kept asking myself, who would want this? I can see where other guys would think she's attractive, but I find her hard to listen to. And that sounds like the communication problems and failure to empathize that are the basis for conflict relations. So, she might be an SEI.
    Is she a friend of yours, or are you just curious?
    The SEI's I work with are both very good at their jobs, and are both quite pretty. I maintain good relations with them by minimizing my time with them so as not to provoke conflict, and by always saying hello to them in the morning and complementing them on their dress, which is easy to do because they both have good taste. Conflict relations are not bad if done from a distance.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

a warm and appealing kind of SEI-Fe.

ofc she kinda only talks about her type of guy ---- any ILE to turn her views upside down and open up new (real or possible) folders anywhere...? ....

... convincing eyes and fixing stare. lovely skin.

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

She be like Sarah Chalke (from Scrubs) reincarnate SEI

TIM
    LIE-Ni 7w8 So/Sp
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

boxxy vibes

TIM
    LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ah feck, I'm attracted to SEI girls.

Also on "Random Gifts" and "Surprise Visits" from http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...Tp-by-Beskova:

[ILE] is truly inexhaustible with ideas and able to do miracles, or at least periodically to make his loved one happy with real surprises...From the tale of one ILE man: “One winter, I came to her house about 15 minutes prior to the time she had to leave for work, placed a rose on the hood of her car, and hid myself - I wanted to see how she will react. Without false modesty, I can say that the venture proved successful".
    Warm Regards,

Clowns & Entropy

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ClownsandEntropy View Post
    Ah feck, I'm attracted to SEI girls.
    We moved an ILE into an office with one of the SEI's, and he went from being a (likeable) smart-ass to figuring out concrete ways he can contribute to the company's future. The second SEI shares an office with our LII analyst. I was talking with him yesterday when the second SEI walked in. His voice changed from sounding like his normal, reasonable self to sounding like a kid on Christmas morning anticipating presents, and that's only an Activity relationship.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I bet he goes by behavioral predictions to make arrangements for everyone at work .... till attraction to someone Soocionically "unfit" hits him under the belt.

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Amber View Post
    I bet he goes by behavioral predictions to make arrangements for everyone at work .... till attraction to someone Soocionically "unfit" hits him under the belt.
    This is true, i've yet to add up the 'power of socionics attraction' with people just not getting on or what not, plus if everyone is hitting on each other in his office i'd wonder about the effectiveness of that, I mean, most places have a rule about dating colleagues for reasons or other, so I presume they are all just being friends.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Aw man. I thought this was going to be a thread where I could list all the things a man does that I love.
    Everything interests me but nothing holds me.

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Birdie View Post
    Aw man. I thought this was going to be a thread where I could list all the things a man does that I love.
    As long as it's not too explicit it will be fine

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Words View Post
    This is true, i've yet to add up the 'power of socionics attraction' with people just not getting on or what not, plus if everyone is hitting on each other in his office i'd wonder about the effectiveness of that, I mean, most places have a rule about dating colleagues for reasons or other, so I presume they are all just being friends.
    ...then he's doing it all wrong for corporate efficiency. what if they all hit on each other and dualize in his office.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

...then he's doing it all wrong for corporate efficiency.
    Well, it's pretty much just random. People move around a lot for the most part, and seem to settle where they are most comfortable. If they want to move and it doesn't impact their job, then they move. I'm not planning it, I'm just observing it.

what if they all hit on each other and dualize in his office.
    Most people here are married, so it is just being friends and about getting one's opinions validated and making better decisions. And getting the very useful help that you can get from your dual. I actually have a dual here, but he is a 50-year old male researcher, so the only way we really interact is when we are planning projects. I have no idea what he does after hours. But I count on him to say incredibly sensible things that I would never think of. In my experience, that is what my duals do.

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Well, it's pretty much just random. People move around a lot for the most part, and seem to settle where they are most comfortable. If they want to move and it doesn't impact their job, then they move. I'm not planning it, I'm just observing it.

Most people here are married, so it is just being friends and about getting one's opinions validated and making better decisions. And getting the very useful help that you can get from your dual. I actually have a dual here, but he is a 50-year old male researcher, so the only way we really interact is when we are planning projects. I have no idea what he does after hours. But I count on him to say incredibly sensible things that I would never think of. In my experience, that is what my duals do.
    I've found comparative relations to be good working relationships, it's good to have someone use your polr in a tangible way which ties in with your base function.

Also supervisor is useful.

TIM
    LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Words View Post
    I find working with people outside my quadra more productive than within the quadra. True, most of the stuff I do is highly complex, but when you're being forced to explain why you want to do something or you're being explained something which is different from your own paradigm you get some pretty original/more optimal ideas.

I've been able to blow people away by describing their "dream partner" basically just using Socionics. It's been pretty reliable, except for one darn IEE who thinks humans are too complex for me to understand.
    Warm Regards,

Clowns & Entropy

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ClownsandEntropy View Post
    I find working with people outside my quadra more productive than within the quadra. True, most of the stuff I do is highly complex, but when you're being forced to explain why you want to do something or you're being explained something which is different from your own paradigm you get some pretty original/more optimal ideas.

I've been able to blow people away by describing their "dream partner" basically just using Socionics. It's been pretty reliable, except for one darn IEE who thinks humans are too complex for me to understand.

I'm IEE.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    She reminds me of Emma Roberts
    I could see that.