View Poll Results: what is Teal Swan's type?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE (ENTp)

0 0%
  • SEI (ISFp)

0 0%
  • ESE (ESFj)

0 0%
  • LII (INTj)

1 5.56%
  • SLE (ESTp)

3 16.67%
  • IEI (INFp)

5 27.78%
  • EIE (ENFj)

3 16.67%
  • LSI (ISTj)

1 5.56%
  • SEE (ESFp)

1 5.56%
  • ILI (INTp)

2 11.11%
  • LIE (ENTj)

2 11.11%
  • ESI (ISFj)

0 0%
  • IEE (ENFp)

0 0%
  • SLI (ISTp)

0 0%
  • LSE (ESTj)

0 0%
  • EII (INFj)

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Teal Swan the Spiritual Catalyst

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by andreasdevig View Post
    This site has her typed as 3w4 Sp/So, for whatever it's worth...

stackemup.livejournal.com
    I find it hard to believe she is Sx last...
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Venus Rose View Post
    Yeah she’s very inauthentic. Comes across somewhat narcissistic/histrionic to me. Mostly just narcissistic.
    She mb your subrevisie (ESI -> SLE), so you evaluate her much through her weakness. You pay attention on what is closer to your conscious - F, your possible base function. Especially you should not like her other values - Fe/Ti. You perceive this as wrong emotionality - "somewhat narcissistic/histrionic to me". Fe expression should be seemed to you as redundantly agitated, not natural, - "inauthentic".

Eccentric Neurotic Narcissist andreasdevig's Avatar
    TIM
    FiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Olimpia View Post
    I find it hard to believe she is Sx last...
    How is that?

I find it interesting they typed people like Boney James and Barry White as Sx-lasts. Their music is extremely romantic and sensual。

I don't know about Jesse Lee Peterson being 9w1. The guy loves to provoke and dramatize.

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She portrays herself as an IEI, and maybe she is one, but I question it. She doesn't seem interesting and regurgitates tired New Age concepts. I would expect more originality from an IEI.
    Last edited by Blue; 12-06-2018 at 05:37 AM.

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To me she seems Ne. I dont see Ni
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Even if she's crazy I like her, she has good ideas and seem to aim towards actually helping others.
    Could be sle yeah or ile, she's very articulate and good at logical reasoning

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the real tealo swano

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fi lead, does what she wants bases in what she thinks is right, often shows advises others to go thier own way and not to conform, often shows disregard for Fe.

Ne auxillary, abstract thinking aware of many possible scenarios, knows what concepts to market to others, does not see seemingly contradictory statements and ways of thinking as such because of looking at everything from many angles.

Si Tertiary- organizes information (the way her videos are structured)

Te inferior- attempts to manage how others think of her. Doesn't come up with original frameworks but rather gathers already available information from many sources (and uses Si to organize it in the way that serves her Fi) aware of need of the tribe but can not prioritize over individuality. Wants to seem credible but may not have sources to back up information.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by golden View Post
    She's a pathological narc like so many people who fashion themselves into spiritual authorities.
    my impression as well. *Shivers*

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

my impression as well. *Shivers*

Hey @inumbra - She gives me the impression that she laughs at and is turned on by child sexual abuse. Like if you try to go to her for help with that it will just either really turn her on or she will do things like blame the victim and try to see how you 'attracted it in your own vibration' or something... despite her criticizing Esther Hicks when she's obviously just doing that for financial reasons since Esther Hicks is her competitor and they're both trying to lure in suckers.

I still like her style & some of the things she says, but I'm more forgiving with people than I ought to be I guess. But I mean yeah my Ni sees this really well... and the really over the top stuff she claims she experienced as a child growing up is way too far-fetched for me and it just seems like this sick fantasy she has about children that she's manipulating others to feel sorry for her as if it really happened so she can be 'in the right.' Like I can't believe the validity of it, it just is some perv fantasy she has or something. She is worldly or smart enough to not act on it and to just use it to manipulate others financially though, I think. Or I hope lol.

TIM
    POOP™
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If she was my spiritual catalyst, would that make me her spiritual cuck??
    Quote Originally Posted by Aramas View Post
    Just rename this place Beta Central lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by MidnightWilderness View Post
    The only problem socionics has given me is a propensity to analyze every relationship from the lens of socionics and I also see that it is worse in my boyfriend. Nothing makes any sense that way and it does not really solve any problems.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I found her videos and thought she was strange but had some things to say that agreed with. The more videos I watched I felt a growing sense of discomfort because I was beginning to develop a little crush on her.

I think she is super sexy and cute and I'm ashamed to say it which makes it even hotter . I am seriously attracted to this crazy woman pls help me.

I think shes a beta NF, I wouldn't be surprised if she was a beta ST too though. Her parents were hippies apparently so she was probably fed a bunch of that hippie BS and just sounds like a NF as a result. There was a video where she talks about being tired of taking control in a relationship and she has a hard time feeling feminine.

I want to pick her up and carry her away with me. So cute yet so psycho.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Teal Swan

I thought she could be one of the freaky rare entp-female but no. I’m back to thinking she is ENFJ. She has loads of mbti-infp EII around her, which makes sense, exhausting ITR (inter type relation) is most compatible in opposite Quadra.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

...she’s tuned everything to mbti-infp’s. They are her audience. Her crazy stories? Mbti-infp likes them!

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was looking at images of her and that cold look in her eyes and I began to wonder if she's a Te dom. It wouldn't seem like new age cult leader or similar is something Te doms would generally be thought to be into but that's ok. After all there is scientology lol.

It's difficult for me to see her as valuing Fe bc of the cold and when she does Fe it doesn't feel genuine to me...

Also her robo talking voice as I will call it, seems like a Te dom voice.

If Te dom, I lean towards LIE.
    Last edited by marooned; 07-22-2021 at 11:57 AM.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I was looking at images of her and that cold look in her eyes and I began to wonder if she's a Te dom. It wouldn't seem like new age cult leader or similar is something Te doms would generally be thought to be into but that's ok. After all there is scientology lol.

It's difficult for me to see her as valuing Fe bc of the cold and when she does Fe it doesn't feel genuine to me...

Also her robo talking voice as I will call it, seems like a Te dom voice.

If Te dom, I lean towards LIE.
    I've always thought she was from my quadra since we think similar, but I know supervisors/supervisees also think alike so LIE is an interesting type. And I like the Ti dichotomy of Fe = hot and Te = cold because they are opposites after all.

Those corny 'Psychology 101' stock photo images thing she shows in every video ((that I brutally ripped apart in my fan fiction I wrote of her lol)) was Te/Fi as hell wasn't it... and that sort of thing always came across as Delta to me but maybe Gamma.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ah ha like idk... I like this vid bc she's talking about herself, and it seems kinda gamma? I wonder if she gets in trouble a lot for the 1d Fi and the way she thinks of this as a field she's an expert in, and business... Anyway at the very least the Te looks strong and the Fi is the weak area. with the weak Fi it may generate mistrust bc she just is like "this is what works, that ethically sensitive thing is nice and fluffy and all BUT IT DOESN'T WORK." like the whole issue for her is her ethics and people being uncertain if she has any lol.

And I try to consider irrational types but she just seems so dang rational and EJ.
    Last edited by marooned; 07-22-2021 at 05:26 PM.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Oh, Teal.

The reason I don't believe her is the stuff she's said in the past people would realistically be arrested for (like her stories about childhood abuse) or I mean... I don't hear any news stories about her supposed perpetrators. What are even their names? If what she said was real- it would be this huge story on the internet and all the major media players would have a field day with it. Nancy Grace would go ballistic with a story like that.

The FBI probably investigated what she said and didn't find any evidence because they realized it was some fucked-up made believe story she said for more $$$ - but she's still allowed to claim it was true to manipulate people into feeling sorry for her so they'd buy her books and crap. Cuz the law is hopeless when it comes to people like Teal- it can only go after easily scapegoated SLE bad boys lol.

I could be wrong. If that crap really happened to her I mean we should have compassion because 'even Teal Swan has feelings too' but I just don't buy it. Based on her cold narcissistic ways. Or maybe something did happen, but she's extremely exaggerating and milking it.

It's like this clever Te way to legitimatize some fucked up Ni fantasies maybe?

Her recent-ish video about women liking bad boys was kinda like something I'd talk about ((we do often think alike)) and I liked some of the logic in what she was talking about - but considering that she's single and doesn't have a relationship herself it seems a lot of what she is talking about is bullshit. Any time I look at the real reality beyond what she says - it's always so different than her narc presentation.

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking 14Raptor19's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INFJ, really into metaphysical studio of energy and fire in a donut of splatter and sharpness of explanation.

I don't really relate. I juggle extreme music and spheres of heavenly constellations stallion smashing aerospace rendering waves of eccentric clockwork and dazzle freeze framing and flute stamping heaven and within!!
    Raptor had to lose in 2006 to become Revan, important errands of knighthood and valor to walk with Pokemon and charm the melodies of sweet channels to lush frenzy galloping solo yet swiftly into the sunrise for maximum presents and signed in deluxe oceans of fast trading cards bazooka cascading rumba of love Force constellations restoring last battle cardinal plants actively swirling for juice and petals to wishes
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...k-2024-edition

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Her Si sounds horrible.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    524 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EIE. Or maybe IEI as a second option. But I’m surprised this is as controversial a typing as it is!

@BandD, what has she said that’s bad? I’ve only watched one video of hers, and don’t know anything more about her.

My immediate impression of her is that though she doesn’t have the best grasp of Ti/structured thinking, she does seem to be insightful about people, and much of what she gets at, even if I think her exact phrasing, explanations, and analogies are slightly off the mark, are effective at expressing an ultimate truth under the surface. From searching her online it seems many people think she’s a cult leader. I don’t know enough about her to have an opinion on that, but she doesn’t strike me as particularly bad-hearted. Though EIEs, which I think she is, do have a tendency to garner a cult-like following, I’m not sure how intentional it is for them.

This reminds me of David Koresh. I did a paper about the Branch Dravidians for my undergrad “thesis” and it struck me how it seemed he’d developed a following almost accidentally, like he just spoke and people became just became devoted to him. From what I know about his personality, I really don’t think he encouraged this, initially, even if it later went to his head and drove him (more) insane.
    Last edited by FreelancePoliceman; 07-23-2021 at 09:21 AM.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@FreelancePoliceman

I'll say it in spoiler quotes because I don't want to re-trigger anybody in case they were abused.

I forgot what video it was exactly but she talked about how when she was about 5 years old they put her in this burlap bag where it was pitch black & she couldn't see anything and slid her underground somewhere in a cellar or something.... and did a bunch of horrible things to her. I think sexual, physical etc- I don't remember exactly what she said. But it was extremely fucked up and dark and would have definitely triggered a real life criminal investigation - esp. because she's like a public figure. I tried to look up the results of the case and don't find it anywhere of what happened to the people involved... unless it just wasn't solved. But based on the lack of evidence or reporting I think she's just kind of making it up for attention and $$$. If what she said was real- it would be a HUGE news story. I'm not saying that people shouldn't believe sexual abuse survivors, but I think Teal Swan is making a mockery out of real abuse.

Oh and looks like she's a COVID-19 denier as well according to Wikipedia - probably has to be against the government because they are the ones who investigated her abuse and didn't find any evidence to corroborate her claims. I'm normally against the government as well- but if Teal Swan is against them- I'm gonna be like Go Government, Go.

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She also claimed to be alien who has superpowers and is here to help us, inferior beings lol

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post

This reminds me of David Koresh.
    She reminds me of Joseph Smith and especially this South Park episode
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    SLI 5w6
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For a moment, I read the thread title as "Teal Swan: Spiritual Capitalist" and thought 'that sounds about right.'

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    524 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@BandD, this is what Wikipedia says about her being a “Covid denier:”

Swan released a video in May that strongly implied that various world governments had facilitated the Covid-19 pandemic to profit from individuals, and that anyone entering quarantine was “a herd animal” being “controlled by others."

That’s not “denying” anything. She’s right.

Interesting about the abuse. I’ll look into it; thanks.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Okay so I wasn't perfectly logically right with the word 'denier' maybe - but it's like you are defending her when she's clearly a fucked up narcissistic abuser and gaslighter and liar. I wouldn't let yourself become manipulated by her just because she's objectively attractive lol.

I think that there's also stories of her being forced to traffic people that again- if they were true- would be such a huge real world news story etc.

She uses the imagination of Ni and then Te I think to profit off that imagination. Ni understands the differences between reality and fantasy quite well because it's intrinsically linked with Se. I still think she might be EIE rather than LIE though. I think you can do that crap with 2D Te and not necessarily 4D Te but who knows. She has nowhere near the amount of money as Oprah or Deepak Chopra etc. And really I think she doesn't want to become a billionaire - she just wants enough money to keep fucking with people's heads.

Okay obviously there are a lot people worse than Teal Swan and it's not like I want to see the woman mauled by a bear or anything- but I still don't feel right sugar coating what she does.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EIE.
    EIE is in consideration for me... it's close to LIE anyway, just flip role/lead... but i guess i still feel like this is the leading Te not the role Te. but some EIE can have such a convincing persona that they can pull off a look like this... i mean she is after all an extraterrestrial lol and so this cold way of talking to the human race is like her alien perspective lol. if she came off totally normal and naturally, it would be more difficult for some ppl to believe she's an alien.

in her vid in which she defends herself, she says she doesn't say these things like about her past and being an alien bc she expects people to believe it and regrets how these things have distracted from her content. i find this interesting though because a lot of her content is that she has read all the new age material and she actually repeats a lot of it... since she sees herself as a expert, it's like yes she is an expert on new age ideas, she's obviously read all of them... she knows them inside and out... is that Te?

also idk... i don't fully understand the cognitive style articles, but LIE has VS cog, which is about synthesis... i think she kind of has synthesized all the ideas together into a body of knowledge... does she show DA cog??? i haven't watched enough vids and i may never, but nothing is ringing a bell.
    Last edited by marooned; 07-23-2021 at 04:59 PM.

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pandemic candy View Post
    Satanic ritual abuse is no joke.
    Yeah, I can say that it is very serious business. (I'll charge 200 €/sheep, 500 €/orgy etc)
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Well, the only thing I really don't like about her being my Supervisor is how easy it is for me to call her out on her bullshit- which to me seems much easier for Mirrors than a Supervisee doing it to a Supervisor. Unless maybe I was just insecure and didn't like being supervised by her - but I'm not sure that's it lol. But like for example I think Lori Greiner is my supervisor and I'm more like 'ahhhh get away from me!' (runs away) To me Lori has more of a 'I eat IEI souls' face.

Then again idk- Aramas said that Supervisees should reverse-Supervise their Supervisors or something and also I did the same thing to Bill Gates I think and I'm sure he's LIE as well.

But besides that, I could see either type really.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well I can tell you this much, I wanna fuck her.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All I can say about Teal Swan is that her content is not for me. I tried watching one of her videos, got bored, tried another, was still bored. She talks a lot, but I feel like she’s saying a whole lotta nothing.

I don’t know enough about her abuse allegations to have an opinion on that.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    524 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Poptart View Post
    All I can say about Teal Swan is that her content is not for me. I tried watching one of her videos, got bored, tried another, was still bored. She talks a lot, but I feel like she’s saying a whole lotta nothing.

I wonder if it’s Ni that doesn’t resonate for you. I think she’s quite talented with it, but T is not really a concern for her. On a personal level she seems interesting, but I don’t think EIEs make for very helpful life coaches or preachers, despite their talent for creating audiences to listen to them. The sense of importance they sense they can’t easily untangle from the abstract and often symbolic/allegorical expression Ni is linked to, and so they have trouble creating generalizable rules from their occasional insights. I think the people who are most likely to get anything really constructive out of their “insights” are other intuitive types and especially intuitive thinking types, but unfortunately the worshippers/fanbase they attract when they go cult-mode tend to be SF types, probably especially Gamma SF, who appreciate the Ni but aren’t good enough with it themselves to realize not to take it too literally, and a weird unhealthy dynamic seems to emerge between them and the EIE that furthers the EIE’s self-aggrandizing tendencies.

I may be wrong about something or everything about this, of course; these are just my thoughts.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wonder if it’s Ni that doesn’t resonate for you. I think she’s quite talented with it, but T is not really a concern for her. On a personal level she seems interesting, but I don’t think EIEs make for very helpful life coaches or preachers, despite their talent for creating audiences to listen to them. The sense of importance they sense they can’t easily untangle from the abstract and often symbolic/allegorical expression Ni is linked to, and so they have trouble creating generalizable rules from their occasional insights. I think the people who are most likely to get anything really constructive out of their “insights” are other intuitive types and especially intuitive thinking types, but unfortunately the worshippers/fanbase they attract when they go cult-mode tend to be SF types, probably especially Gamma SF, who appreciate the Ni but aren’t good enough with it themselves to realize not to take it too literally, and a weird unhealthy dynamic seems to emerge between them and the EIE that furthers the EIE’s self-aggrandizing tendencies.

I may be wrong about something or everything about this, of course; these are just my thoughts.

Perhaps…or maybe she’s just a fraud lol.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    524 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BandD View Post
    Okay so I wasn't perfectly logically right with the word 'denier' maybe - but it's like you are defending her when she's clearly a fucked up narcissistic abuser and gaslighter and liar. I wouldn't let yourself become manipulated by her just because she's objectively attractive lol.

I think that there's also stories of her being forced to traffic people that again- if they were true- would be such a huge real world news story etc.

She uses the imagination of Ni and then Te I think to profit off that imagination. Ni understands the differences between reality and fantasy quite well because it's intrinsically linked with Se. I still think she might be EIE rather than LIE though. I think you can do that crap with 2D Te and not necessarily 4D Te but who knows. She has nowhere near the amount of money as Oprah or Deepak Chopra etc. And really I think she doesn't want to become a billionaire - she just wants enough money to keep fucking with people's heads.

Okay obviously there are a lot people worse than Teal Swan and it's not like I want to see the woman mauled by a bear or anything- but I still don't feel right sugar coating what she does.
    Lol, I don’t think she’s attractive. She isn’t my type. Though if I’m right about her type — I do tend to be more personally sympathetic to EIE than most when they go over the top/do something evil because of attention-seeking. As I hinted with Koresh — he objectively did a lot of terrible things, including fucking kids, but...I guess I can’t bring myself to condemn him on a personal level, because it feels like I get it — he wasn’t intentionally malicious so much as just caught up in his own drama, and if only he’d had a stabilizing presence to check him...well, that’s how I tend to feel about most EIE when they get in situations like this. And their attention-seeking/“narcissism,” if you want to call it that, doesn’t personally bother me much, which is another reason I’m less inclined to see them badly.

I think semiduals understand each other very well in some ways. Anyway, I don’t want to sound like I’m excusing anything like what you mention, and certainly not because I think she’s attractive, but if I seem too sympathetic to her given what she did or might have done, that’s why.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    524 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I mean, is anyone who talks about vibrations and tarot and the law of attraction not a fraud? That just goes with the territory. シ

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Yes she is, but she is genuinely a fraud. It is written all over the place.

Interviewer: "You like to share information that is twisted and one sided. Is that true?"
    Teal: "What would you think if all information was clear and humanity continued on as usual. We would lose our precious BS detection ability which has been a very beneficial throughout our evolution. You see, I'll teach you how to think if you learn with me how to resonate with my vibrations. That way we can filter misinformation even before it hits our conscious. This the higher grade understanding that has been only accessible to our indigo and crystal children in our modern society. Humanity is loosing this gift due to heavy medication so I have to do this before it is too late."
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BrightDemonSheep96 View Post
    Yes she is, but she is genuinely a fraud. It is written all over the place.

Interviewer: "You like to share information that is twisted and one sided. Is that true?"
    Teal: "What would you think if all information was clear and humanity continued on as usual. We would lose our precious BS detection ability which has been a very beneficial throughout our evolution. You see, I'll teach you how to think if you learn with me how to resonate with my vibrations. That way we can filter misinformation even before it hits our conscious. This the higher grade understanding that has been only accessible to our indigo and crystal children in our modern society. Humanity is loosing this gift due to heavy medication so I have to do this before it is too late."
    Lol so much to unpack with that statement

TIM
    SEI 9w1
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just watched a video of hers and I can see why you say it's boring. From the video I watched she seemed to be talking about something of substance and I actually related to those things in my life but I don't know if it's her delivery, but something isn't right, something's missing.
    Chronic "grass is always greener" syndrome

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast