View Poll Results: what is Teal Swan's type?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE (ENTp)

    0 0%
  • SEI (ISFp)

    0 0%
  • ESE (ESFj)

    0 0%
  • LII (INTj)

    1 5.88%
  • SLE (ESTp)

    2 11.76%
  • IEI (INFp)

    5 29.41%
  • EIE (ENFj)

    3 17.65%
  • LSI (ISTj)

    1 5.88%
  • SEE (ESFp)

    1 5.88%
  • ILI (INTp)

    2 11.76%
  • LIE (ENTj)

    2 11.76%
  • ESI (ISFj)

    0 0%
  • IEE (ENFp)

    0 0%
  • SLI (ISTp)

    0 0%
  • LSE (ESTj)

    0 0%
  • EII (INFj)

    0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 161 to 182 of 182

Thread: Teal Swan the Spiritual Catalyst

  1. #161
    The cutest type Luna Lovegood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Location
    Hogwarts
    TIM
    Thinking
    Posts
    908
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Poptart View Post
    All I can say about Teal Swan is that her content is not for me. I tried watching one of her videos, got bored, tried another, was still bored. She talks a lot, but I feel like she’s saying a whole lotta nothing.

    I don’t know enough about her abuse allegations to have an opinion on that.
    I just watched a video of hers and I can see why you say it's boring. From the video I watched she seemed to be talking about something of substance and I actually related to those things in my life but I don't know if it's her delivery, but something isn't right, something's missing.
    Chronic "grass is always greener" syndrome




  2. #162
    Shazaam's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Lamp
    TIM
    AB-IEI-Ni
    Posts
    12,957
    Mentioned
    525 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hmm idk that's possible @lkdhf qkb

    How do you think she has Ne PoLR though? How do you see that manifesting in her?

  3. #163
    inumbra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    TIM
    no more
    Posts
    7,022
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i kind of like this idea of the ILI-D haha... because thinking about it more it's the lack of any Fe output from her possibly that leads ppl not to trust her (the cold)... mb it's the Fe that is weakest. and mb a lot of her defenders are Fi types and they are defending her in the way Fi types always defend their logical counterparts when they get in trouble for bad Fe.

    but i mean she does seem rational to me in the kinda rigid way she seems to hold herself and her gestures ... idk how to describe it... she just doesn't seem flowy and IP to me... but the ILI-D would be the most EJish ILI... but there's also imo a good case to be made for Si polr, that's the other IE other than Fe that seems non-existent. i'm not sure about Fi... like it felt genuine to me when she teared up talking about the person who committed suicide... and it seemed she was trying to keep herself expressionless... i mean it looked kinda Fe polr to me...

    so yeah i guess i just think gamma NT

    ps i still don't trust her and agree she might be a scary narcissist, it's just i'm swinging i guess in the "trying to understand" direction. it's a constant battle between the Fi demo and the Ti HA lol.

  4. #164
    TopCity JogiLow JoviXD001 BunnyTale 2016-2019 KardashevBunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Location
    Ever since 1998, Ronaldo always dreamed of winning the world cup. Same Wish for Me. Complete My Site
    TIM
    Germany Brazil 7-1
    Posts
    2,146
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aleph View Post
    Well I can tell you this much, I wanna fuck her.
    No, it's too dangerous! You will be poisoned, corrupted, jammed out of polarity, diabolically warped, edged into a dopey slumber. She's trading observation for lunacy with these alien carpets to birds without feathers, or cameras without super-holographic 3D.

    I don't side with her, because she mimics instincts, not thought, "instincts", basically going with hunches and foretelling signs rather than anything inventive/novel.
    https://sabrinacasey.webstarts.com/9systemswishes
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...logy-articles)
    Kara (the16types.info)
    To graph the functionality of plane after dimension of limitless worlds of miraculous vistas of great penetration shows that curiosity and adventure unveil existences after auroras of sublime and pure oceans of big uproars into the continuum of pleasant groves and paradise fields for seeing Bunny pixel splash the axioms of freedom and signature springs erupt and glide with luminous waves and redirecting shorelines as the most profound consequences of journeying and fabling the numb trance of intense ambitions and extreme goals as the totality and meaning of thought and emotion channels such a long ranging gift of courage and friendship enacts the Millennium of peace
    Pokemon Anime 1997-2002

  5. #165
    inumbra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    TIM
    no more
    Posts
    7,022
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lkdhf qkb View Post
    Thing is, I've never seen an ILI who is that bad with Ni-Te. Vertigo children? Tarot reading? Wtf? Does she even know how life works? How the inner world of people is articulated? I know a lot of beta NFs who have, let's say, original spiritual beliefs like reiki, healing gemstones, aromatherapy, astrology, spirit animals, but beta NFs never try to make money with their beliefs or sell their 'help' to other people.... seeing those "unmechanic/unpragmatic" beliefs(=anti-Te) in an ILI would be a first for me.
    she's read all the new age material and is making money off of it. a lot of her content isn't something she came up with herself... but she covers all the topics the new age crowd is concerned with (that is her audience) and created a mythology about herself.

    i mean seriously LIE is a common typing for l ron hubbard... are his ideas "pragmatic"?

    also when she talks about how this is a business and how she runs it, it's not "i consulted my gemstones," lol

    ps i put it all in this light mainly to show there is an interpretation of this that isn't necessarily "unpragmatic."

  6. #166
    inumbra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    TIM
    no more
    Posts
    7,022
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lkdhf qkb View Post
    But does she believe in the new age material? Does she think this really works? Mb I'm too naive about it all
    i am not sure it matters either way

  7. #167
    Shazaam's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Lamp
    TIM
    AB-IEI-Ni
    Posts
    12,957
    Mentioned
    525 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    If what Teal said was true then I think the chances of her vampirically turning other people into abusers is very high. So she shouldn't be preaching to others about spirituality to begin with.

    If what Teal said isn't true then she's still a fraud and huckster manipulating middle class morons for $$$. Even if you take away the abuse stuff- her being some alien with superpowers out to enlighten us plebs is obviously a load of bullshit. So is me having RPG super powers I know- but I think that's just what Ni does doesn't it- it loves to pretend and embellish and create magical worlds and stories for people because the world is too boring and shitty of a place otherwise.

    But yeah I mean I don't think it should ruin your day or anything the fact she is the way she is. And I don't even really want her to stop making money or go to prison because I don't really believe in punishment like that. ((Neither does Teal according to a lot of her prison reform videos- I mean we do think alike.)) And of course I'm far from morally perfect myself lol.

    It's like the type of thing where I'd want a cop stopping a serial killer that's targeting men with my body type - even though the authorities hunting murderers inevitably have their own fucked-up issues. Because it's the right thing to do. ( ::said in a husky Xena voice:: ) That metaphor isn't to be taken super literally because I doubt Teal Swan is a serial killer- but you get me? lol.


    Almost all moral chastising is hypocrisy in a way, I think. Doesn't mean I want the world to just be this cruel immoral narc fucked up place because of that fact.

  8. #168
    Poptart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    1,439
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Has anyone watched her cube personality test video?


  9. #169
    Shazaam's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Lamp
    TIM
    AB-IEI-Ni
    Posts
    12,957
    Mentioned
    525 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Oh er @FreelancePoliceman

    I forgot to say I was just teasing you about finding her attractive - I know you genuinely didn't think that lol. I mean she *is* hot in a narcissistically objective way and if I was straight, I might be really into her. Potentially.

  10. #170
    TopCity JogiLow JoviXD001 BunnyTale 2016-2019 KardashevBunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Location
    Ever since 1998, Ronaldo always dreamed of winning the world cup. Same Wish for Me. Complete My Site
    TIM
    Germany Brazil 7-1
    Posts
    2,146
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I'm shocked that people think she could be LSI... no, she's not that mechanical. Everything for her is a little butterfly whisper, nothing archaic or splendor clad. I'm miles more like LSI than she is, because I write symphonies or blast off to the moon. She just has these little visions or prophecies of the real life physical future. I never put My faith in physics; all of My faith has gone into Love, like real building, growing, evolving. Instead, she will go with some whacky seer or revelator.

    1 of the biggest reasons for Me not liking her is this quote of Mine - "feelings for futures reverse to foresee failure won If."
    https://sabrinacasey.webstarts.com/9systemswishes
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...logy-articles)
    Kara (the16types.info)
    To graph the functionality of plane after dimension of limitless worlds of miraculous vistas of great penetration shows that curiosity and adventure unveil existences after auroras of sublime and pure oceans of big uproars into the continuum of pleasant groves and paradise fields for seeing Bunny pixel splash the axioms of freedom and signature springs erupt and glide with luminous waves and redirecting shorelines as the most profound consequences of journeying and fabling the numb trance of intense ambitions and extreme goals as the totality and meaning of thought and emotion channels such a long ranging gift of courage and friendship enacts the Millennium of peace
    Pokemon Anime 1997-2002

  11. #171
    The Evening and the Morning Star Eudaimonia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    TIM
    EIE
    Posts
    2,356
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I find her magnetically sexy. A lot of people on here have said similar things. Idk what it is but she definitely has charisma that's for sure.

    I can't figure out her type.
    “Preferiría no hacerlo”

  12. #172
    The Evening and the Morning Star Eudaimonia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    TIM
    EIE
    Posts
    2,356
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think she's IEI

    “Preferiría no hacerlo”

  13. #173
    Seed my wickedness PseudoRandomBSGenerator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Spontaneous Human Combustion
    TIM
    ILE LEVF/#unfit4lyfe
    Posts
    7,075
    Mentioned
    304 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    She most definitely sounds like a process extravert. The reason for it is the complexity of the speech. I really doubt LSE, SEE and ILE for her, lol.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

     

    Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

  14. #174
    Carnivore | Student | Still a hedonist one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Home
    TIM
    ILI
    Posts
    1,946
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    By spirituality terms I'd say our souls are not a vibrational match lol.

    I checked some of her videos and she seems to have very sharp movements and her eyes seem very Se like than Ni. There is a lot of tenseness and I feel like her best match would be the ethereal type with a lot of passion. If I would learn about spirituality I'll choose another over her. But I guess there is truth in bringing down the knowledge to the masses by simplifying it. And that means some parts would be lost. Also quick talks are quick money and people have to survive.

    Btw I didn't check all her vids but on one vid I think she forgot that soulmate concept is not the same as twin flame. It was a bummer that she didn't explain the difference lol. And based on what I watched from her I would instead say from my own understanding and Ni navel-gazing that just because you feel that you have a soulmate/twin flame it doesn't mean that you have them here in this lifetime and that you ought to find them. We all have a twin flame but it's possible that yours is not here on this lifetime. It just doesn't make sense because stuff like this is supposed to transcend life and space. It's more possible that - increasing vibration -> getting in touch with the soul -> "knowing" and acknowledging the twin flame -> connecting with the twin flame. But they might be dead for all you know because your communication could be through spirit only at this point. Also soulmate is dual, twin flame is contrary most likely but this is just my opinion based on my thoughts and reading about these but I haven't interacted with people who are supposedly twin flames. Increasing your "vibrational energy" or whatever could pull you yes but twin flame is divine union. When you exist together in this lifetime you'll just meet too. The spirit acknowledges the need and the pull is strong, and your actions and behaviors would just align leading to the union. Once union happens though you'll get triggered because twin flame is your opposite, and we normally hate our opposite because we are too focused on loving ourselves and our egos. The goal of twin flame in a way is to be a self-actualized individual, and in the fastest way possible. You don't have to have a reunion again after though some accounts do say the connection ebbs and flows. Meet. Get triggered. Meet. Get triggered. If you have enough time to be self-actualized then that's the only possibility that you'll have a union that lasts. And most likely you'll make a great work together that would help improve humanity but I think this is just a likely effect. This is a hard connection and just knowing yourself won't lead you to it. Learning and accepting "the other" would though. It's not comfortable. Having no twin flame is more comfortable.

    Also before a rando tells me this is bs, well now that we're in the topic of spirituality if Teal Swan the Spiritual Catalyst can do it I can do it too lol, fyi for everyone I would love to be referred to as the Highest Guru of the Divine Labyrinth, I'm the reincarnation of Satan and Archangel Gabriel (yes that is possible, fight me), my views on this concept make more sense and I'm not even asking for payment.

    Anyway I'm surprised she's famous but not that famous lol. Maybe it could be a factor that the quintessential gurus are IEIs or high Ni ppl and people are more drawn to those kinds naturally. Also there is a sense that she just regurgitated information and the emerging of new ideas are not present at all.
    Last edited by one; 08-21-2021 at 05:31 PM.

  15. #175
    TopCity JogiLow JoviXD001 BunnyTale 2016-2019 KardashevBunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Location
    Ever since 1998, Ronaldo always dreamed of winning the world cup. Same Wish for Me. Complete My Site
    TIM
    Germany Brazil 7-1
    Posts
    2,146
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Teal is too reliant on instincts and practical magic rather than extraordinary willpower or imagination of the impossible.
    https://sabrinacasey.webstarts.com/9systemswishes
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...logy-articles)
    Kara (the16types.info)
    To graph the functionality of plane after dimension of limitless worlds of miraculous vistas of great penetration shows that curiosity and adventure unveil existences after auroras of sublime and pure oceans of big uproars into the continuum of pleasant groves and paradise fields for seeing Bunny pixel splash the axioms of freedom and signature springs erupt and glide with luminous waves and redirecting shorelines as the most profound consequences of journeying and fabling the numb trance of intense ambitions and extreme goals as the totality and meaning of thought and emotion channels such a long ranging gift of courage and friendship enacts the Millennium of peace
    Pokemon Anime 1997-2002

  16. #176
    The Evening and the Morning Star Eudaimonia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    TIM
    EIE
    Posts
    2,356
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by one View Post
    I checked some of her videos and she seems to have very sharp movements and her eyes seem very Se like than Ni. There is a lot of tenseness and I feel like her best match would be the ethereal type with a lot of passion.
    This could explain the attraction I feel toward her lol.
    “Preferiría no hacerlo”

  17. #177
    inumbra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    TIM
    no more
    Posts
    7,022
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by one View Post
    Also there is a sense that she just regurgitated information and the emerging of new ideas are not present at all.
    this is what i thought was Te. it's like she has taken in all the new age modern pop spiritual ideas and just repeats them, then profits off them. it's like assembly lining pop spirituality. seems kinda gamma.

    eta and the great thing is that people can attribute their own progress to her even though very little she says came from her... if people gain from "her" they gain from these ideas that were already floating about and the way in which they engaged them. she just acted as information hub. (this is an exaggerated reduction of things to make a point)

  18. #178
    Shazaam's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Lamp
    TIM
    AB-IEI-Ni
    Posts
    12,957
    Mentioned
    525 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    That's a very good insight and constructive criticism of her @RaptorWizard Fool. - (god why did you put the 'Fool' at the end of your name? You're not a fool. <3)

    It's the spiritual part of her that is essentially BS to me. Spiritual realm is I think in a way about transcending certain physical limitations but she just accepts these things. I think she's a good Life Coach at times with practical self help book advice. Her advice is realistic and hardened not really spiritual or floaty or creative or magical. She's practically assisting some nerdy mama's boy/girl how to think and act on their first day at the office or something- she's not helping them with their spiritual life.

    I said this before but when she did her Shadow Work stuff there was this gay kid there named Justin who was a lot like me and she told him to 'not be nice!' when they had to discuss their Shadow side. I thought it was funny - but it's an essetinal part of her character. ((and why it's easy for me in my stories to turn her into some campy demon))

    She doesn't want kindness - she wants to be Alpha Bitch. She just wants people to talk about their 'Shadow' all day which I don't agree will in the end have the positive benefits that she says it will have. What she doesn't seem to get is few people will realistically ever accept a person's true shadow - because the Shadow is this scary thing for many people. The Shadow is often repressed because it leads to misunderstandings. You're not supposed to supress your shadow personally - but talking about your shadow in society is confusing and off-putting for people.

    ((I have an urge to write a fantasy story of Teal Swan vs Inumbra in a magical battle with Inumbra using Shadow magic in the right, good way and Teal Swan using it for evil. Because that's really how I see her lol)) She's like hypocritically being against Light magic what she doesn't want Light magic to do to her... the Byron Katie turn-around of 'don't be nice' is 'I need to be nicer.'

    I think the 'Shadow work' stuff is all self Fi stuff because if you try to work with your Shadow with others it can often lead to distratous consequences- and that is the responsibility she's not accepting. And why she comes off like an uncaring jerk when people kill themselves under her care etc. She has this ideal that people can over-come their Shadow sides together. Quite frankly I think she mostly just wants to hear about your creepy Shadow thoughts so she can sexually get off on them. Eh I'm not really judging her doing this- I have done similiar things lol. I understand the power of sexual fantasies, even "abusive" ones. Whatever type she is- I think we have the same thinking style.

  19. #179
    TopCity JogiLow JoviXD001 BunnyTale 2016-2019 KardashevBunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Location
    Ever since 1998, Ronaldo always dreamed of winning the world cup. Same Wish for Me. Complete My Site
    TIM
    Germany Brazil 7-1
    Posts
    2,146
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    @BandD it's because of the Fool Tarot Card. I'm adventurous, valiant, experimental like the Fool, bubbly, extreme.
    https://sabrinacasey.webstarts.com/9systemswishes
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...logy-articles)
    Kara (the16types.info)
    To graph the functionality of plane after dimension of limitless worlds of miraculous vistas of great penetration shows that curiosity and adventure unveil existences after auroras of sublime and pure oceans of big uproars into the continuum of pleasant groves and paradise fields for seeing Bunny pixel splash the axioms of freedom and signature springs erupt and glide with luminous waves and redirecting shorelines as the most profound consequences of journeying and fabling the numb trance of intense ambitions and extreme goals as the totality and meaning of thought and emotion channels such a long ranging gift of courage and friendship enacts the Millennium of peace
    Pokemon Anime 1997-2002

  20. #180
    twiggewed, dewusional, entitwed, snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    uNdeR yOur SkIn
    TIM
    Kawen IEI Sx4w3 461
    Posts
    920
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shazaam View Post

    Hey @inumbra - She gives me the impression that she laughs at and is turned on by child sexual abuse. Like if you try to go to her for help with that it will just either really turn her on or she will do things like blame the victim and try to see how you 'attracted it in your own vibration' or something...
    https://youtu.be/V6xCjY39_t0?t=305

    u were wrong. like others are wrong about her being a fraud. i see the same shit going through her head that goes through mine that makes u think im a fraud but its u who doesnt understand. also notice her facial structure. then notice Russel Brand. its that jaw development related to narcissism thats also related to muscle function of the skull and cranial bones pressuring the brain and changing cognitive states. based off of what u said about the shadow and how she works he is a lot lot like me.
    muscle function, cranial plates posture, personality, cognition and mental illness


    i'm afraid it will hurt like hell, i am afraid of screaming and i am afraid of crying, i am afraid of forgetting but i'm not afraid of dying.



  21. #181
    TopCity JogiLow JoviXD001 BunnyTale 2016-2019 KardashevBunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Location
    Ever since 1998, Ronaldo always dreamed of winning the world cup. Same Wish for Me. Complete My Site
    TIM
    Germany Brazil 7-1
    Posts
    2,146
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by one View Post
    By spirituality terms I'd say our souls are not a vibrational match lol.

    I checked some of her videos and she seems to have very sharp movements and her eyes seem very Se like than Ni. There is a lot of tenseness and I feel like her best match would be the ethereal type with a lot of passion. If I would learn about spirituality I'll choose another over her. But I guess there is truth in bringing down the knowledge to the masses by simplifying it. And that means some parts would be lost. Also quick talks are quick money and people have to survive.

    Btw I didn't check all her vids but on one vid I think she forgot that soulmate concept is not the same as twin flame. It was a bummer that she didn't explain the difference lol. And based on what I watched from her I would instead say from my own understanding and Ni navel-gazing that just because you feel that you have a soulmate/twin flame it doesn't mean that you have them here in this lifetime and that you ought to find them. We all have a twin flame but it's possible that yours is not here on this lifetime. It just doesn't make sense because stuff like this is supposed to transcend life and space. It's more possible that - increasing vibration -> getting in touch with the soul -> "knowing" and acknowledging the twin flame -> connecting with the twin flame. But they might be dead for all you know because your communication could be through spirit only at this point. Also soulmate is dual, twin flame is contrary most likely but this is just my opinion based on my thoughts and reading about these but I haven't interacted with people who are supposedly twin flames. Increasing your "vibrational energy" or whatever could pull you yes but twin flame is divine union. When you exist together in this lifetime you'll just meet too. The spirit acknowledges the need and the pull is strong, and your actions and behaviors would just align leading to the union. Once union happens though you'll get triggered because twin flame is your opposite, and we normally hate our opposite because we are too focused on loving ourselves and our egos. The goal of twin flame in a way is to be a self-actualized individual, and in the fastest way possible. You don't have to have a reunion again after though some accounts do say the connection ebbs and flows. Meet. Get triggered. Meet. Get triggered. If you have enough time to be self-actualized then that's the only possibility that you'll have a union that lasts. And most likely you'll make a great work together that would help improve humanity but I think this is just a likely effect. This is a hard connection and just knowing yourself won't lead you to it. Learning and accepting "the other" would though. It's not comfortable. Having no twin flame is more comfortable.

    Also before a rando tells me this is bs, well now that we're in the topic of spirituality if Teal Swan the Spiritual Catalyst can do it I can do it too lol, fyi for everyone I would love to be referred to as the Highest Guru of the Divine Labyrinth, I'm the reincarnation of Satan and Archangel Gabriel (yes that is possible, fight me), my views on this concept make more sense and I'm not even asking for payment.

    Anyway I'm surprised she's famous but not that famous lol. Maybe it could be a factor that the quintessential gurus are IEIs or high Ni ppl and people are more drawn to those kinds naturally. Also there is a sense that she just regurgitated information and the emerging of new ideas are not present at all.
    Yes, twin flames may be from different eons, but no matter what timeframe or context that we’re in, the energy signature that we can put into experience transcends any platform or logical principle.
    https://sabrinacasey.webstarts.com/9systemswishes
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...logy-articles)
    Kara (the16types.info)
    To graph the functionality of plane after dimension of limitless worlds of miraculous vistas of great penetration shows that curiosity and adventure unveil existences after auroras of sublime and pure oceans of big uproars into the continuum of pleasant groves and paradise fields for seeing Bunny pixel splash the axioms of freedom and signature springs erupt and glide with luminous waves and redirecting shorelines as the most profound consequences of journeying and fabling the numb trance of intense ambitions and extreme goals as the totality and meaning of thought and emotion channels such a long ranging gift of courage and friendship enacts the Millennium of peace
    Pokemon Anime 1997-2002

  22. #182
    thistle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    424
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default



    I see her as having an emphatic and passionate way of getting her point across, like she is emotionally invested in what she is advising. It's difficult for me to imagine her having a thinking>feeling socionics type for this reason.

    By feeling guilty, I'm easily suckered into her "uncovering of truths" video content.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •