Quote Originally Posted by fever
i think POLR could also be poor sleeping habits, not eating right, etc. they can easily fall into these patterns of habit.
Ouch. Jab, hook, straight...my PoLR is down. Add there tendency to neglect health issues like when younger doing sports with cold/fever by taking some pills to put the fever temporarily down, training extended periods of time with too big weights and getting all kinds of muscle and joint hurts and problems but not caring too much, capability to keep pulse over 190 per minute for pretty long (when young, now too scared to even try), capability to work amazing hours when properly motivated (done 24 hour "shifts" and stuff like that), capability to play computer games amazing amount of time without eating or sleeping (when young I did 48 hours without sleep and with only short toilet and eating breaks, then stopped not because of exhaustion but because it started to feel a bit strange or something...)

That kind of stuff. Now I'm pretty old and stable compared to those young days. Mostly sleeping habits are problematic anymore. I learned too many lessons as a teenager and young adult...and marriage has been a good stabilizer

And yes certain amount of insecurity about looks especially when younger. Not that much anymore though I guess still a bit. My wife's strong Si is a good support tool. I'm not too sensitive about taking good advice on looks issues but pure criticism is annoying.