Thread: LSE/ESTj Dating Profile

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Default LSE/ESTj Dating Profile

Fellow EII or wannabe EII who want an LSE, I don't really care how you want it lol

Here's a dating profile to lend you a lovely LSE. This was carefully written by my LSE cousin and one of my dear friends and I. I hope that you too have the same luck as I have, nom. You can totally copy and paste. I love you

Quote Originally Posted by my awesome EII dating profile
    I'm not seeking myself in a relationship. I seek to compliment and be complimented in my relationships. I appreciate someone with well developed esthetic sense who is good at organizing, observant of other's actions, pedantic, and interested in worldly things. I love to give moral support and like being there for people so that they can vent. I'm looking for an extravert, who values their relationships very highly and despite getting frequently short and difficult wants their love. Extraverts like to show their skills and work to people as they like the attention...may not be any person...may be friends nevertheless they are more willing to be placed up front and on stage. Bossy! ( someone who goes shopping with you and compares all the similar items of the same kind and isn't afraid to engage in its workings, tells you to open the package to see "how" it works, looks at the price and says it's too much lol). Visually detailed! (Says..."It doesn't match your kitchen" lol) Funny! (LAUGES AT THE SILLY THINGS). I don't tend to be in balance with someone who is "easy-going" as I tend to have similar qualities. I'm much better suited with someone more tense. Someone who believes in "nothing by force." I'm also very sensitive and I understand the sensitive qualities in others so I actively strive to eliminate the things around them that make them feel uncomfortable as comfort in my surroundings is important to me.

I'm good with time and manage it well so I can take a lot of stress and frustration away by writing events on a callendar and even arrange time and work so well that a person who is normally stressed or forgetful will be able to have that managed. I believe in high quality in work and whatever I undertake, be it washing dishes to fixing something, I do it well so I appreciate someone who pays attention to their work "all I do I do well" and not just micky mouses things. If I were asked what kind of a person that I am I would answer merciful and compassionate and not the fake compassion where from a distance sympathy is shown, I mean where affection is given. Once in a while I like to escape to a nice place like Santa Barbara and enjoy myself at a pleasant environment. It would be nice to have the company of someone who likes going places with others. I tend to like independance and a degree of autonomy, I'm not needy and I have hobbies and interest that I pursue. I am not looking for the alpha male type. I have a high standards and have great sense of self respect as the body is your temple and my home is like my fortress. I hope that you too have similar values. *I think most human beings are amazing*
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I think that sounds like a long list and suggests for a demanding partner.

Has it been put out to farm? Would be interested to hear what sort of people come back.

It sounds like work to be with someone who is bossy and sensitive and the other person is the same. Would take a lot of energy, maybe it's a Te-LSE as i'm trying to see the spontaneity of a bit of Si relaxing and fun with Ne

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Words View Post
    I think that sounds like a long list and suggests for a demanding partner.

Has it been put out to farm? Would be interested to hear what sort of people come back.

It sounds like work to be with someone who is bossy and sensitive and the other person is the same. Would take a lot of energy, maybe it's a Te-LSE as i'm trying to see the spontaneity of a bit of Si relaxing and fun with Ne
    Yes, I like a demanding partner with high standards
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

You can totally copy and paste. I love you
    It looks like a resume of sorts. I would not suggest to other EII to copy and paste though. How would it look, say on okcupid, for example, if multiple people had the same profile? It would be sort of dishonest to use someone else's profile info as your own since it is so detailed with her personal interests.

She might attract some SLE with this profile as well.

Edit: lol @myself for taking the moral high ground. Please disregard...

Edit2: I need to lay off the nootropics and binaural beats for awhile.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I didn't attract any SLE. One contacted me basef on my pictures alone and resumed to criticize me for wanting to be with the kind of person in my profile and wanted me to choose him which never happened. Anyway this isn't for you and I'm not writing this to get your input and criticism as you always have that to offer so kindly get lost. Thanks
    -

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    I didn't attract any SLE. One contacted me basef on my pictures alone and resumed to criticize me for wanting to be with the kind of person in my profile and wanted me to choose him which never happened. Anyway this isn't for you and I'm not writing this to get your input and criticism as you always have that to offer so kindly get lost. Thanks
    Probably just being short and difficult like you asked for but I'd clarify the height thing.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

This thread is amazing. Maritsa you have such a big heart

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Obviously I'm not dating anymore and I've had very good success and I'm willing to share this with someone else so that it can take some frustration away from them. I don't care if it actually ends up getting used. I'm sharing it because it works to streamline and make things effective and efficient
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by McBain View Post
    lol sorry but this seems morbidly narcissistic.
    One man's trash is another's treasure
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Once you're going on dates you need to learn to recognize who is a gpod person from the evil jerk off. The specific tjings that have stood out to me about the terrible hearted people are worth repeating....II'll do that shortly
    -

TIM
    it's so pretty type
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maritsa, although I'm sure your profile works for you, the way the profile is written goes against every "F creative" bone in my body! As an F creative, I must imply creatively what I am like, flatter the said person reading without them noticing, say my personal shortcomings without really saying them, say what I want without really saying it, entice the right person without them knowing I'm enticing, etc.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Uh. Pretending as if it wasn't written by Maritsa,

I suppose it hits on some things I'd take note of. But it feels extremely contrived. I'd like the person for knowing what they are looking for, but I'd be deeply concerned about the relationship feeling natural or if it was supposed to, you know, fit in a certain box.

That said, I encourage EIIs in particular to be up front about what they want or don't want relationally, even from the start.
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Fellow EII, you must keep in mind that LSE knock many women from their platter of choices very early on and determination about who doesn't qualify are made on very arbitrary and sometimes strange reasoning. Don't be saddened and discouraged when this happens. Take heart and a hug and get back on ir!. Don't give up because of bitter and shallow souls
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Andreas View Post
    16 months and counting, waiting, I won't give up. Thanks.
    Andreas, how are you?
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

@asd

You’re welcome
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Bumping this for those wonderful EII who are searching for Estj
    -