Thread: Tired of Kill4Me's unsolicited retypings of me behind my back - so discuss here.

Hybrid View

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    Well that's the thing, I find there's unexplained logical jumps from model A to cog styles yet it seems to work in my case which doesn't say a whole lot sure, that's not what determined my typing. Also, I can't tell if I'm positivist or negativist in general, only that I'm static. I don't think cog styles are meant to cover everything about how people think, though. It's totally alright if you find it dubious. I reserve judgment myself too.

Don't know what holds socionics back from operationalizing things and make a falsifiable scientific theory out of it. It's true that to put the definitions into an operationalized form meaning you can concretely test them out in experiments, you will have to undertake a big task. But no, don't know why no one took it up yet. I hear Jack Oliver Aaron wants to do it?
    I think cog styles is something to muse over if one has the time, and I think Gulenko has too much time on his hands

With socionics imo it's better to stick to the basics and not get bogged down in such paperwork, I don't see anything good from building on foundations that weren't ready to take the strain.

As for JOA, he is trying, he had or has a fundraiser site to get non socionics people to do a video and a questionnaire to determine their quadra, so I think he's relying on his ability to type quadra from the videos and seeing how that lines up with the questionnaire.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LSI is causal, SLE isn't. I can vouch LSI as well.