Threaded View

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Default Empathy Fi or Fe?

@Maritsa posted something that made me curious about this.

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    I would not say that I'm the best at people's real feelings or intentions as I'm not good wit Fe
    Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    I would say this is the area of true empathy and not Fe since Fe seems more about influencing the other's emotions and general atmosphere. I can tell when someone with better Fe than me walks into a room because they can take it over and play the crowd, sts. In a good way usually. Empathy is more about experiencing the other's intentions and feelings as your own so why wouldn't Fi be able to do this? I am not well versed on Fi so please give me the simplest version of what Fi does, in your opinion? Just seems empathy is not related to the functions at all when you put it this way.

https://psychology-tools.com/empathy-quotient/

Your Empathy Quotient score was 61 out of a possible 80.

I will start a thread...
    The questions are really close together and it is easy to click the wrong one if you're not careful.

Your Empathy Quotient score was 61 out of a possible 80.
    Scores above 30 are generally not indicitive of an Autism Spectrum disorder.
    Higher scores indicate greater levels of empathy.

Last edited by Aylen; 02-14-2015 at 02:06 PM.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW