TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Made in Abyss

Ok, screw it, one more.

This series has some of the most beautiful soundtracks, innovative worldbuilding, and fascinating technology that I have ever seen in a piece of fiction. Out of all of my recommendations, this is the most original. Rare 10/10 for me. It deals with lots of topics like unethical nature of a cruel NT villain's experimentation with children in order to investigate processes behind the phenomenon "Abyss." I think Riko is IEE (lust for adventure, using odd cheats to break the system in order to fulfill a spiritual purpose) and Reg is SLI (literally a protective robot butler who has difficulty expressing emotion sent to guard Riko on her journey).

An orphaned girl named Riko lives in the Belchero Orphanage in the town of Orth. The town surrounds a strange, giant hole going deep into the earth, which is commonly called the Abyss. The Abyss harbors artifacts and remnants of a civilization long gone, and is therefore the popular hunting spot for so-called Cave Raiders, who undertake arduous and dangerous descents into the mist-filled pit to recover whatever relics they can find. Returning from the Abyss can be dangerous as "the Curse of the Abyss," a mysterious and potentially fatal malady, manifests upon ascension. The deeper one goes, the more acute the effects of the curse; few who have descended into the lower regions have returned to tell of their experiences. Some legendary Cave Raiders earn the title of White Whistle, one of them being Riko's mother, Lyza.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Example from the Delta quadrant

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Vivica - ENFP Huxley with an INTJ Robespierre (or ISFP Dumas) Pet Owl.

This is a supervision inter-type relationship where ENFP is the supervisor and INTJ is the supervisee.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Domitia - ISTP Gabin

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INFJ Dostoevsky from the anarchist quadrant

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)