I think type forms when you follow the ethics of Fi and Fe... but... when others dont follow it. Say you get controlled alot, and you allow it... but when you try to control other they dont let you... so you bottle up all these control points that sit with you which cause your relationship to the world to change then you end up trying to over control and thats when ethics keeps it from coming out... until a superego or a duality allow you to release those extra points on them since they have many to spare. It has to be an equal exchange though.... which is why i cant find a fucking esfp to match me!!! arg!!! how frustrating it is to be too N and too T

A lack of F points makes you not have a soul and u feel like a tool :-( waaaaa

Makes me feel even worse for rape victims knowing this... they carry points on them that they cannot get rid of ethically... Which is a rusult of other people who carry too many points.

oh yeah and these points cause a person to tense certain parts of the body and have a baseline emotion... which in turns shapes the face and body which is why types look similar.